• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some information from a Nintendo game tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Lol... Krystal not an Assist Trophy or playable!? That's insane, her voice actor even said she would be voicing Krystal in Brawl.

The 35 layered cake is a lie!

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
"And if you send me your bank account number now, I'll gladly tell you the names of all the new stages..."

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Holy ****! Maybe the cat has the answers! Let's go get it! No, but seriously, you can never deny it, it was not proven false OR true. Seriously, maybe lets try something different this time, like being nice to some "Half-way" believable people, such as this guy. In my opinion, I find reading updated leaks fun, just as long as they aren't easily proven fake. I enjoyed reading thealmightygoat's predictions, until they were proven fake. Lets just give these guys a break. Anyway, we shouldn't even be posting in here, mods need to close this. Also, leave this so the "Leak" Index could take it. Just be thankful there is something to occupy our time.

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo game tester my ***, if you had any brains you'd know that you'd get flamed when you post this ****. Give us some real info and maybe we'll believe you then. I'm tired of this crap...

CAPTAIN BUTTS

Smash Cadet
LOL I'LL SHOW THIS GUY BY GIVING HIM THE ****STORM HE WANTED, I AM A GENIUS
Why the **** is everyone still posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom