• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
But as I said, that's my opinion. Except for the cooking part, that's trufax.
I beg to differ on everything EXCEPT the cooking part and the personal pillow part ;)

Well... IDK on the cooking. I mean, I know I'm not a BAD cook personally so long as I follow a recipe, but I'm lazy as hell and honestly hate cooking.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Whats up with everyone in this thread liking husky guys (with weird traits). I'm straight and I think I have better taste in guys than you all (better defined as more stereotypical).
This post makes me physically angry. Stereotypical is not better nor worse then a non-stereotype. I don't know why I think tall, husky, quiet guys with Scottish accents, messy, dark red hair and glasses attractive.

But now how is your "taste" in men better or worse then mine. In all honesty, the only reason why either of us would have a better one is because I actually want to have something to do relationship-wise with a male. You want to Falcon kick a cute guy, that's terrible. She wont go for you if you just kicked someone like a video game nerd... seriously, it's not attractive to girls (I do know what is attractive to girls though, I'm a bit of a stud :p).

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I beg to differ on everything EXCEPT the cooking part and the personal pillow part ;)

Well... IDK on the cooking. I mean, I know I'm not a BAD cook personally so long as I follow a recipe, but I'm lazy as hell and honestly hate cooking.
Hey, I REMEMBER the first time you tried to make a hamburger.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That was just one time, and not the first time, just the first time at your house. As I said, I'm okay with a recipe...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
This post makes me physically angry. Stereotypical is not better nor worse then a non-stereotype.
People commonly say things like "that person is better looking". You even made a post and said that it's obvious who is better looking. In my post, I through in a disclaimer ("better" defined as more stereotypical) because it's not really better, it's just more stereotypical :)

Somehow I always manage to tick people off on smashboards. I'm trying really hard not to in this thread and it still isn't working :( Everyone seems to like me in person though.

we treat women better, we are more affectionate, we can cook (sorry skinny boys, but I CAN outcook you) and we are better for snuggling. Who doesn't want their own personal body pillow?
I seriously have no idea how to cook eggs. And my Mom just taught me how to make honey mustard a few minutes ago. So that is the secret? If I gain a few pounds, then I'll magically know how to cook? I just bought a MASS XXX gainer about a week ago. 2000 calories per shake! XD

Girls cant resist me when I beat on my chest and make gorilla noises

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Cook eggs?

????

Crack Egg, heat up pan, nonstick, put Egg in pan, let it cook to your preference. Easy way of cooking the yolk without having to flip it is adding a small amount of water and either "spoon" hot water over it for half a minute or cover the pan and let it steam.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Imagine Jesus without the holy factor, mixed with a homeless caveman.

In House Shoes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I meant the Jesus look, without the admiration.

In either case, not so much anymore. My hair's much shorter than it was before.

D

Deleted member

Crash(once he cut his hair) is pretty good looking IMO.

Another note, I like guys with shorter hair. Long hair looks cool, but it just isn't attractive on men for me, no offense.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Somehow I always manage to tick people off on smashboards.
Goddamnit I've had enough of your ****. This post pisses me off more than Haggar's Lariat assist. **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ****!

:troll:

Before the holy factor.
You know I play too much MVC3 when that just makes me think of the April Fool's level 4 X-factor thing.

camerino1

Smash Lord
People commonly say things like "that person is better looking". You even made a post and said that it's obvious who is better looking. In my post, I through in a disclaimer ("better" defined as more stereotypical) because it's not really better, it's just more stereotypical :)

Somehow I always manage to tick people off on smashboards. I'm trying really hard not to in this thread and it still isn't working :( Everyone seems to like me in person though.
Well, I kinda did, but I meant it more as "whether or not you are into guys or girls, you can tell". Neither guys is my type physically at all, but sure he is cute. The girls, she is that lead girl from High School Musical, I can't place her name though. There was a more attractive girl on the first page, but she wasn't first on it.

The reason that your post made me angry was because it made you seem very one-sided and super-judgmental. You should have edited it, replacing "better" with "stereotypical", I wouldn't have been bothered at all then. So is that saying that, if you were to like a guy he would have to act flamboyant? :p

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Crash(once he cut his hair) is pretty good looking IMO.

Another note, I like guys with shorter hair. Long hair looks cool, but it just isn't attractive on men for me, no offense.
Shorter hair is better to me as well. Agree with ya on that haha.

:172:

camerino1

Smash Lord
I dunno, I look fat with short hair, but I'm not. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

Anyway. I'm an alright looking guy when my hair is at the length it is now, and the sun is bleaching my hair. It's a light brown/ red now, in the winter it's dark brown.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm getting a hair cut soon.

I'll post pictures of me with my hair long and short and see which you think I look better with

camerino1

Smash Lord
Young Link in Melee is cute too in my opinion :awesome:. You ain't no pedophile, you didn't do vile, adulterous things to him at any point in time, did you?

Max from Dark Cloud 2 is a cute guy now that I think about it, mechanics are cute :p. Old Isaac from Golden Sun 3 (from what I can tell, not-so-good graphics) is HOT... unfff. I like messy hair :p

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Lookin' good Excel. :p

Something most people don't know about me is that Mega Man is the reason I am a gamer to this day, and I just got my first tattoo tonight!

The charged shot is still a little inflamed, but it'll heal up. :D

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Most people don't understand the meaning behind my tattoo. Post a picture later.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I've had a ton of different hair styles.

Is it okay to post fish violence on smashboards?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Excel, that picture is really high quality. What kind of camera was used?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Megaman's cool and all, but it's all about the penguins. Penguins are the embodiment of awesome.

Top Bottom