• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I mentioned this tournament in some Tri-State Gaming thing on Facebook, so we might get some new smashers to come to this. =D

EDIT:Also does anyone need a partner for doubles? =D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Heeey, I remember coming here back when Louisville was all baby scene! :D

I could come back here again :D

Question.

Did they.... did they fix the TVs? There was a decent amount of lag on their TVs last time.

I can't bring a setup anymore since I've Frankensteined my Wii to fix the disc drive and I dare not move it too much.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The TV's ARE HD and will have slight lag. Not sure how to fix problem unless I figure out how these cable things work and buy three sets of cables o_o'.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The TV's ARE HD and will have slight lag. Not sure how to fix problem unless I figure out how these cable things work and buy three sets of cables o_o'.
Do you know the TV brand? There is often a "game" setting on newer TVs to alleviate said lag from component cables.

Regardless, the solution is as always to bring a TV that doesn't have lag.

To those who haven't been here before:

If this is the same TVs as the last time I was there, the TV lag isn't that bad. It is noticeable but not awful. +1 bonus to wolf and lucario.

Kel

Smash Master
A wild overswarm appeared!

If you go Evan we should team for old times sakes.

are we allowed to bring TVS that don't lag? Usually there is a game mode like OS said, but cheaper brands will not have that option. Cables don't even help that much with the Wii. The wii is not designed to work on futuristic TVs after 2005.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm fine with teamin'. Unless Stephanie has something going on I'm planning on attending this.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
A wild overswarm appeared!

If you go Evan we should team for old times sakes.

are we allowed to bring TVS that don't lag? Usually there is a game mode like OS said, but cheaper brands will not have that option. Cables don't even help that much with the Wii. The wii is not designed to work on futuristic TVs after 2005.
Yes, you can bring your own TV's.

I'll talk to the store manager thursday about a game setting (or mess with the settings myself xD.)

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Hael Phael is considering tourneys again, the main thing is i'm not sure if I want to do things from my university or go back to the fellowhip hall i'm open for suggestions, I plan to do it soon though either way so be on the lookout, can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

Chuee

Smash Hero
THESE ARE STILL GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?@JGNWIOEFNWEONFWEK
I'll try to make it to this for sure.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This is the first one in a really long while Chuee lol.

I'm gonna try to talk to Brandy friday to get any final information needed xP. If I get any more information, I'll post here saying so in big red font or something.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
And then my dad didn't come home so I couldn't talk to Brandy.

I'll email her instead.

I'm going to be a decent TO I guess ._.'

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
When is singles going to start during this? Might stop by for it before we go to Jake's. We'll see.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Singles starts at noon. Gives us 10-11 hours to run 3 tournaments (at least).

I hope that's enough time lol.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well if you need help TOing, I can boss people around an make them play their matches. I'm a super miss bossy pants.

:phone:

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
So it turns out my job is not going to allow for me to be a smasher anymore because i'll never ever get saturdays off and i'm the only one who can do my job so sorry guys i won't be here this weekend

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So it turns out my job is not going to allow for me to be a smasher anymore because i'll never ever get saturdays off and i'm the only one who can do my job so sorry guys i won't be here this weekend
Dat new z

Top Bottom