• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Eh. You got the first part right. But the attention part is definitely not the intention of a troll.
Try again.
I think it's kind of a sad reflection on you that you feel the need to annoy an entire audience of people that play their own game harmlessly. You obviously feel that you have to troll us to get satisfaction out of life, be it internet/IRL. Don't you enjoy anything else? Maybe being productive? How about you go practice Melee... cause I know about the Melee Pros and you're not one.

The Melee people flaming on brawl is so fvcking sad/funny, If Melee is so much better than why do you feel the need to say it all the time? It should be left unsaid if its soooo true LOL. Maybe Melee players feel threatened...
gg, you just got *****. LOLOLOLOL

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Pretty sure most people just type "it's funny" but aren't really laughing behind that monitor.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chill people.

Infractions given, more on the way if this continues. Stop trolling/responding to trolling.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
And your complaining at me about trolling.
Way to be a hypocrite.

So I'm gonna assume no one knows anything about a player confirmation list?
There is none as far as I can tell. It'll probably get announced when it is put up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
WTF is wrong with you guys. Quit that ****, WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO ARGUE IN EVERY TOURNAMENT I RUN?

Really **** annoying.

Btw, im probably entering brawl in this.

OH YEAHHHH (i wonder if ill win any matches)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
WTF is wrong with you guys. Quit that ****, WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO ARGUE IN EVERY TOURNAMENT I RUN?

Really **** annoying.

Btw, im probably entering brawl in this.

OH YEAHHHH (i wonder if ill win any matches)
You probably will, and you'll have dozens of people remembering how gay planking is, and you will feel satisfied.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
not responding to trolling or anything, but yea, theres so many brawl tourneys right now the population gets spread out cause theres usually always something nearby they can go to instead of traveling

im sure eventually when the brawl tourneys cut down in numbers, there will be larger ones since there wont be as many options. now, if they will be as large as the melee ones we have now, i honestly have no idea.

i just know that i do my part with the traveling. I never expect to win any money in singles and yet i fly out to so many tourneys for the love of traveling/for the community

and lol...melee/brawl community. we're all the smash community...neither of us is going anywhere anytime soon. If one game population drops theyd just move over to the other game so it would all be the exact same people anyway. so start getting along before you all start hating each other :laugh:

Prawn

Smash Master
HURP DURP MELEE RULES

HURP DURP BRAWL SUCKS

HURP DURP PLANK IS CHEAP/HE CHEATS/HIS TOURNYS HAVE A MINOR FLAW EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ARGUABLY THE BEST NATIONAL TOURNAMENTS RUN EVER

HURP DURP I LIKE GARLIC BREAD

stop hurp durping and get pumped for this ****

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
is there anyway i could get a set of me and a friend probably playing some chiptunes?
OMFG THIS!!!! Hopefully you're legit...either way, I'm pretty hard for some Chiptunes!

Got any links?

Gahhh I need to stop getting hyped about this tourney...it'll just be that much more disappointing if I can't go given that it's already unlikely.

But some West Coast dipsh*t was like "idgaf you're going" and I had no choice but to oblige haha...

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
OMFG THIS!!!! Hopefully you're legit...either way, I'm pretty hard for some Chiptunes!

Got any links?

Gahhh I need to stop getting hyped about this tourney...it'll just be that much more disappointing if I can't go given that it's already unlikely.

But some West Coast dipsh*t was like "idgaf you're going" and I had no choice but to oblige haha...
heheh, well i use a dmg and 1lsdj
got a friend who does the same.

i don't have any NEW tracks up YET.
out of batteries and I'm too lazy. I also have to get a new cable.
http://8bitcollective.com/music/wavdash/WHAT+ARE+THE+ODDS/
wato song i did for hbox lol
it sucks I know

and the name is wavdash like wavEdash
just there's a wav channel in lsdj so yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh

got more trax coming up
there are many chiptune artists in fl that would/could come to this

http://8bitcollective.com/music/Ursalazr/Ursalazr+Wavdash+Sampler/

thats my friend and well

our sampler to our split

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Anyways I banned Laijin for trolling and let it be known here and now I'll crack down on any stupid melee vs brawl stuff.

Guys come on we're the SMASH community not the "insert game played" community

Let's all bro it up have the mushroom kingdom **** each other up and have a kickass time in florida no matter what game you play.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Anyways I banned Laijin for trolling and let it be known here and now I'll crack down on any stupid melee vs brawl stuff.

Guys come on we're the SMASH community not the "insert game played" community

Let's all bro it up have the mushroom kingdom **** each other up and have a kickass time in florida no matter what game you play.

I like your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom