• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Woah! GPX just got destroyed by the smash community. Might this be hasty irrationality? Shouldn't someone just call the guy?
Just call the guy? Really? I've been "working" for them for 2 months. Trust me, I didn't just "jump" to any conclusion.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Okay, we got new thread up for the replacement tournament. If by chance this is still going on then whoever the new Smash TO is can go ahead and make a thread for it.

This serves no purpose other then bickering.

Replacement Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273853

To my knowledge at this point in time (May 5th) GAMME has not been officially canceled. Plank has simply resigned his support of the tournament, which leaves it TOless. So until a new thread exists this one will remain closed since it no longer serves the function of supporting a tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom