• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL SMASH FESTS

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
LOL, this is certainly a Drama filled thread.

Let me add to it. Why don't Vortex and Sub Zero Games merge pull your client base and move to a bigger location. Probably would be better off then wasting so much effort fighting each other. I mean if you are both really doing well then one huge lan center would do even better right?

Anyways back to the discussion. Mav I demand more of your presence in this thread. Not nearly enough /f/ in here

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there tonight. All night long, cause I have that kind of time.

TTB

Smash Rookie
Maybe he'll come this week, now that he knows you play Game & Watch and not somebody hard like Fox or Captain Falcon.

To everyone else who was there on friday, good stuff. Definitely looking forward to coming and smashing with you guys again.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Seriously Cary!
I think he was at the Subzero tournament however, and he plays marth.
Lol, Marth OWNSSSSS G&W... :(

We'll see if he shows up this Friday!
I still want those money matches, Viper! You and your teammate.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
These fridays i've shown up to have deffinatly been good stuff. Hopefully next time I wont be so late and ill have more controllers.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
VIPER ECLIPSE

show up this week man

20 dollar money match right?
and then 20 bucks for your team partner right?

cmonnnnnnnnn

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
he was at nexus one night and he sucked and he just kept complaining about how he is just weak against peach or hed own then his partner who plays falco tried and i ***** him in a falco ditto. If its those people i have some really funny stories about how bad they are

hi this is lambchops

my **** is like

big.

i mean.

SUPER DUPER big.

me and xif are out of here at 7 to drop off wes idiot and animal ***** because they get owned by their mom always.

expect us at 8 or 8:30

to own.

BTW, I think its super hilarious to make fun of how xif has like...

no mindgames

as in, zero.

ROFLMFAOLOLWTFXD

Pooky

Smash Rookie
So um, grats xif on making Lol$ completely shatter controller number 18!

A new record!

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
May i just point out that TTB is the man for giving me a ride home, and did XIF every find out who stoled his shikken?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so this is how the night went:

I get in there and say hello to a couple people.

I sit down and play some random people first plus lime fury. GG's

Then I play ray and he beats my falco, no incident, then i beat him with fox twice and fist beatings ensue.

I ask him why he gets so pissed off when I beat him but not when lambchops does

His response almost verbatim: "Because you're REALLY bad at this game xif, unlike lambchops"

This was after BTW I won our set and like a little ***** he took my next turn, but w/e

I get back onto the TV to play lex and I pick bowser and I beat lex barely with bowser (he got his revenge later by 2 stocking my bowser).

Ray starts insulting lex and then takes his turn against me and says that he wont lose to bowser, and that if he does he'll quit.

I proceed to TWO STOCK his mario on a pretty bad bowser stage (battlefield, for one it isnt yoshi story for up b ledge attack fun and second you really cant sweet spot there cause you'll up B underneath the stage)

He smashed his controller a couple times out of my sight, but i dont think he broke it... YET.

He comes back for a rematch. Now, I thought we would just do one match. And he beats me 1 stock high percent on DL64. I thought that was that and I left it be. But then he says he wants a set.

I 1 stock him high percent on yoshi story.

I XIF 2 stock him on PS... or maybe it was like 15 percent. who knows.

I dont think i've seen a broken controller in worse condition.

ray: you're my little bowser ***** now.

oh, i guess limefury should be too since I f smashed him like 7 times. But i'll let him off the hook.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Well, i guess there is some skill and/or hard work in developing the gayest form of gameplay ive ever seen; nothing personal against XIf....do what you need to to win when its important, but otherwise its just kinda annoying.

Lex? Beaten by a bowser??

Peachtress

Smash Ace
XIF has "annoying" style?

And yes, I did get beaten (respectively), and that's why I respect XIF; Had it been someone more contemptuous who beat me, then I'd seriously look into it.

Top Bottom