• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
theo, mission control..you should drop by.. My mom may yell, but a couple hours can't hurt. if you do drop by, call before you come.

CStick

Smash Lord
hahahahaha get *****

but no really DUUUUDE goood **** on the gf!!! very happy for you =D

Jason's case was different as that man abandoned EVERYTHING for a while...was kinda scary @_@
but dude...he was getting some. Can you blame the man? lol

But, if there is a tourney, I will be thur. I will never miss a local tourney, unless the g/f promises a threesome with one of her really hawt friends. That should be a respectable excuse for not showing up.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
TJ you clearly know what's up XD

Misss youuuuuu

Btw...I was folding a map recently and discovered that SoVa and GA are right next to eachother...so by your logic if there's a tourney here in GA, like Tipped Off 5 in September, you will either NOT miss it, because it is local after all, OR you will be getting a threesome with some hot biiiithces ^_^

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Can whoever was doing the recordings of those matches at that tournament at Club Relevant please upload them somewhere? I wanna watch the pwn.

Ether

Smash Ace

Misss youuuuuu

Btw...I was folding a map recently and discovered that SoVa and GA are right next to eachother...so by your logic if there's a tourney here in GA, like Tipped Off 5 in September, you will either NOT miss it, because it is local after all, OR you will be getting a threesome with some hot biiiithces ^_^
XFD I laughed, read it again, and laughed again

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Did pcat ask him? Where is pcat staying during the summer?
I live 20 minutes from Tope's apartment but none of them have responded to anything I've sent them.

Anyone in Team Richmond: I have off work all day Saturday and am trying to play.
Pm me or AIM entwistle217

CStick

Smash Lord

Misss youuuuuu

although I disagree with you, I think I effed up and submitted my ODU app past the Fall semester deadline. In other words, I'll have a semester off from school apparently, and my parents are not going to be happy when they find out that the loan people will begin charging us for my TCC stuff.

Soooo, I'll have three months off from school, AND I have a GPS thingy that I have been itching for finding a use for...

Ether

Smash Ace
I remember when I went to Kitsune's house and I had to use the restroom. He told me it was across the hall, so I went across..........right into his sister's room. Luckily, I noticed the red numbers of an alarm clock on a dresser before I turned on the light. Apparently, she was in the room and (hopefully) asleep. I stood there for about 20 seconds deciding whether I was in the right room, so if she was awake, she saw a hesitant stranger standing in her doorway for 20 seconds looking in her general direction. >_<

bad bad bad...

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I remember when I went to Kitsune's house and I had to use the restroom. He told me it was across the hall, so I went across..........right into his sister's room. Luckily, I noticed the red numbers of an alarm clock on a dresser before I turned on the light. Apparently, she was in the room and (hopefully) asleep. I stood there for about 20 seconds deciding whether I was in the right room, so if she was awake, she saw a hesitant stranger standing in her doorway for 20 seconds looking in her general direction. >_<

bad bad bad...
And you havent told Kits until now?

Ether, where u at? Y have I never played you?

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman

bad bad bad...
is that why my nephew is black?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

I'm off today (father's day) and tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

just let me know.

Now I would like to know other than the peeps who keep coming to the current tourneys, who is a Brawl player that posts in this thread?

rhan

Smash Hero
H4X, Pitzer, Kadaj, D0N, ....., SK

Off the top those are the Brawlers that post in this thread.

rhan

Smash Hero
Pitzer's pretty good in Brawl. If you want a good training session next to Kadaj, play him. Of course it's rare to see him out the house.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lmao ether. post your 3rd strike story! i dont think ive heard it!

ALSO!
if you like watching fighters AT ALL, watch the devastation event. they just finished tekken 6 and soul calibur 4 and theyre about to broadcast finals for TvC, marvel, 3rd strike, HD Remix, and SF4

GET HYPE
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/djwheat

rhan

Smash Hero
I knew I was forgeting someone.... My B Famous. That's what the dots were for. Haha. I might go to H4X's tourney on the 5th. I suck in Brawl though. I'm just going to help the pot.

D0N

Smash Ace
I really want to hear this 3rd strike story now. maybe ill look for it eventually unless he wants to retell.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah...I did it for the stat boost. also, I didn't pay for it =D

The girl is sexy in real life so that's a plus too...

D0N

Smash Ace
I never knew that gave you a stat boost.

So does that mean she's your girlfriend in real life or is she just a virtual wife

Top Bottom