• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Me and Eevee are probbly comfirmed for herb. And most likely Cocm and H4x we'll probbly give people rides if its along the way or you can make it to us.

Toadz

Smash Rookie
happy birthday COCM!!
also Friday afternoon into the evening if anyone in va beach or close is down me and cocm will be playing brawl then having a Friday night party as usual. bring ur wiis and tvs i have some room.
just message me for the info and all that.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hey famous ive been meaning to ask

did you draw that character in your sig? and if so, is she an original character or is she from something?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
no not his avvy, his sig - the one that reads "radiant beauty"

also:
http://ustest.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/409959?c=dm-1877724&p=25675550
paul freaking mccartney is performing in MD august 1st, but even with the cheapest price level (65 dollars) you have to pay a 10 dollar parking fee and 15 licensing fee for the venue, then 14.80 for ticketmaster convenience charge, THEN a 5.60 processing fee for ticketmaster. so the cheapest ticket, with standard mail delivery at no charge is 110 dollars XD godd4mnit

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Jealous of my SECOND gas station?

I would be too.

[seriously, how the **** that happened so quickly is beyond me. But yayyy...especially because the investment is literally 1/4th of the investment required for the one I currently co-own].

I must've done something right...I tell myself that it must of been all the sacrifices I've made and selflessness I've displayed that earned me the karmic brownie points that's yielding all of this good fortune. But if that were true, then CStick wouldn't be such---OH WAIT it already started to come full circle for him! yayy girlfriend

D0N

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday. I remember I talked to you on the phone and you told your mom your gonna go to genisis when your 18 and stay at a random guys house to play smash and she gasped lol.

CStick

Smash Lord
Transformers 2 was as mindless, escapist, and fun as the first one. Mudflap and Skids were ****ing hilarious, but the best laugh was probably the random
shot of devastator's balls

also, I wouldnt say it's coming full circle. It's just another thing to balance in this hectic timeframe for me. School is cluttering me up, work is becoming more stressful because of a corporate crackdown on us (I may be quitting or getting fired very soon at the rate things are going), partying with friends I barely get to see, awesome girlfriend, and still wanting time to do other things like read, write, and play videogames - it's hard to give equal time to that right now. It's hard, and so far I've been having a hard time balancing it all. Soon enough however, I'll get my degree and I can stop worrying about part of it for at least a few months.

rhan

Smash Hero
Alex you know **** well you aren't going to Genesis. lol

I'll see you in about an hour by the way. I had to check up on my grandma.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yea man wtf?!
pinup girls of the 70s >>>> ***** pop idols of today
RIP

on a better note, i saw the doobie brothers today live and godd4mn. new favorite concert. you can be d4mn sure i took that **** to the streets

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
HAI EVERYBODY!i!

BLACKG WANTS TO GO TO HERB2!!!

Talk to him if you're looking for people to give you more gas moniez or if you're looking for a ride. He hasn't said whether he needs one or can offer one, but to my knowledge he's always down to drive so long as people supply teh moniezzz ^_^

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
July 25th. Brawl tourney at my play n trade. its GOING to be on HDTV's however it WILL be with component cable's (its the absolute best i can do guy's). im trying to work out doing a melee tourney also if there is interest. its gonna be a $5 venue fee and $5 per tourney. Clearly the only way to do melee is gonna be with SDTV's, thats the part im working on now.

Let me know whats up guys.

rhan

Smash Hero
July 25th. Brawl tourney at my play n trade. its GOING to be on HDTV's however it WILL be with component cable's (its the absolute best i can do guy's). im trying to work out doing a melee tourney also if there is interest. its gonna be a $5 venue fee and $5 per tourney. Clearly the only way to do melee is gonna be with SDTV's, thats the part im working on now.

Let me know whats up guys.
I would totally be there if you change the date and confirm a MELEE tourney!

I'm going to my dad's almost immediately after HERB2.

Top Bottom