• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa's Melee Revival RESULTS [April 25, 2009] - FULL RESULTS POSTED!!!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
This tourney was definetly fun. I need to play more melee i suppoes. To much brawl i forgot how fun melee was!

Shoutoutz

TOASTY- Good tourney. Late on starting up! but i dont think theres any tourney that truely starts on time!

RHAN- We dont play to much but every time we do i seem to get man-handled by your YL, To good.

SMAN- Double Fox in our dubz match. That makes me Sad :c. Fun Matches. Dont understand why it was so close. Me and russ dont play :c. You sandbag to much!

KP- Shame we didnt get any singles in. Im still 1 up on you. <3. Good job in singles.

MALCO- Maybe you should have came over to my house when i invited you and you would have done better in singles :D. NEXT TIME DONT STAND ME UP.

JWOLF- See me in Brawls.

H4X/COCM- I think i played you guys the most while i was there. Fun friendlys

Russ- We didnt play together at all Nor did we accually play Melee. Surprisingly We did alright. We both choked at bad times. Good **** though.

Sry i couldnt stay for singles! Dont assumed anyone used iceclimber :c. Good turn out for sova. Fun tourney. Thanks for those who did recycle and clean up there mess! Me and fran will be there on the 2nd SHOW UP!
-SK

Aurora

Smash Rookie
A little delayed, but I guess I'll go ahead and do my shout-outs now..

First of all, Ether, I wouldn't be nearly as good as I am if it weren't for me playing your *** every single day, lol. Even though I didn't win very many matches, a lot of them came sooooo freakin close (you were there, you know..). I promise I'll do better next time ^_^ And sorry you couldn't enter in singles.. you would have rocked that ****.

Toasty, Caboose, and everyone who got this tourney together and helped run it, can't thank you enough, I had an amazing time. Ether may be "quitting smash", but I don't think I'm ready to let it go just yet..

Riku - thanks for teaming with me, even though we didn't win a single match lol. I still had fun though.

Reno - Man, you don't know how excited Ether was when you said you'd team with him, haha. You guys make an awesome team, and by the way I blame myself for you guys losing your first match because it was the only one I wasn't there cheering you on for :-( Why didn't we play any singles together??? Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about Shiek..

Cyrain - Couldn't have asked to be in a better pool ^_^ Come to think of it, have I ever even played you before in singles at all?? I can't remember.. at any rate, we must play more :-)

KP - LOL at us playing almost a whole match before I realized I banned FD, haha. Amazing Marth, you were doing some of the same stuff Ether does to me too. Of course it didn't help that he was giving you tips while we were playing, lol

Twist - Man, you've got a pretty good Falcon. Our matches came toooo close. I think it would be pretty cool to team with you if you ever come around this way again.

Darksyde - Sorry you were having an off day.. I guess I agree though, tourney matches can be so much more stressful than just friendlies. Promise me you don't hate me though?

Malco - Your Falco is too good.. match on Brinstar was pretty fun. I've really gotta practice that match-up..

Schoolie - Man, I thought us teaming up would be the perfect revenge... but honestly, you probably got a lot farther with Hazz than you would have with me, so it's all good ^_^

Speed Yoshi, PCat, Jman, C-stick, and everyone else I played friendlies with, thanks for the experience.
And to everyone else that was there that I didn't get to play, hopefully I will next time ^_^

All in all, most fun I've had in a while, can't wait to do it again.. :-)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I was the only MD player in attendance (I think?) ^_^...because I go to school in VA.

Jon, you are lame for not coming to this because I wanted to beat you ;) We should play while I'm home for the summer (next friday/sat), melee is too goodz!
I'm a MD smasher, your not alone Twig.

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty I think we should consider a video thread for this. I have 20 + Videos that I'm trying to upload. Youtube is so slow. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
i'll make a video thread as soon as I have all the proper labels for the matches i've already gotten up

I just need confirmation, that's all.

A video thread will probably go up regardless tomorrow

I'm also working on synching the commentary for Losers and Grand Finals

once those are up I'll most certainly be making a thread, now worries Rhan

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No just mail me a batch kthx.

Nah, I may go. That's WAY too far in the future right now. Besides, I gotta give up Smash soon because of, you knowing, having a real job.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
<3<3<3

Isra! We need to get a team name for Genesis! HELP, PEOPLE!!!

Also, I'm putting my crew as "Team Richmond" for pre-reg so we don't get put anywhere near each other in singles :)
Half toasted? >_>
And good idea, playing each other in a tournament that large would be lame. Except for when, you know, we meet in finals. :laugh:

Top Bottom