• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

smashman90

Smash Lord
So then why did you vote Xsy if you knew he was loyal? Or did you not know until the lynch failed?
Chaco, did you not notice my post? I said that I had cracked under pressure. The beriberi thing was confusing me and people kept asking me whether or not we should lynch him. I didn't know if I should've trusted what I found or not.

So you're basically claiming sometimes-flavor cop? Meaning you could hypothetically be insane?
Yea pretty much. And no, my character isn't insane or shouldn't be. My character is Black Cat.

Dude, there's nothing in my role PM that's even close to beriberi. Do you think you maybe got your target switched at night?
Nope. It said that I checked your room and yes, it said that I checked Kirby King's room. I targeted both of you and I got to check both of your rooms. Besides that, I found the polymer research which fits with your Rhino nameclaim. The beriberi still doesn't make sense however.

As for the top 3 people I want to Role Claim:

Hando: 3 votes
Circus: 2 votes
Nick: 1 vote

Handorin

Smash Hero
First of all, sorry I haven't been posting as much as
I should, but my brother spilled something on my keyboard and I hate posting on my iPhone.

I support these claims:
Nic
Circus
Iggy

I'll go ahead and claim since it's obvious people want me too.

I'm Wilson Fisk, aka the kingpin. I can survive one night of killings (meaning I can be shot by mafia, sk, and vig and it won't work); however if more than one does attack me, one of them has a chance to die because I'm so hard to take down.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I go on vacation August 7th - 17th. Internet access will likely be limited, if I have any at all.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'm Wilson Fisk, aka the kingpin. I can survive one night of killings (meaning I can be shot by mafia, sk, and vig and it won't work); however if more than one does attack me, one of them has a chance to die because I'm so hard to take down.
Well there's an interesting first claim considering:

I am the Sandman. I'm Bulletproof. Since my entire body is made of sand, I've become adept at reforming myself making me difficult to kill. I can survive one attack, but after that my body becomes too unstable to reform from another.

My PM doesn't mention me having any sort of way to kill someone that attacks me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Forgive me, but I don't find that claim very believable at all Hando. Plus if you are Kingpin, that would make me think you the most likely to be mafia. Just because of who kingpin is, a gangster. His abilities include:

Highly intelligent
Exceptional martial artist
Great physical attributes, including increased physical strength

I don't see being able to survive shots, plus look at Sandman's:

* Superhuman strength, durability and endurance
* Mass manipulation
* Density control
* Shapeshifting in sand or sand form
* Completely organic sand within body
* Size manipulation
* Earth manipulation
* Flight (in sandstorm form)

If he can't kill them, you're BSing so hard.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hando and Iggy are both bulletproof? Me too...

I'm guessing one of the two are Mafia. I don't think EE would make three of us invincible against night attacks.

That is, if Mafia = Bullets like ususal.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Smashman doesn't give me scum vibes at all. He was very willing to clear me, which wasn't the popular opinion at the time.
I appreciate your sentiment, but you do know that mafia knows who isn't mafia, right? Macman very suddenly declared you "guilty" at the beginning of D3. A mafia-aligned smashman could see this, knowing who is and isn't a scumbuddy of his, and claim to have some sort of power that suggests your innocence. Then when/if you get lynched (and flip town, or even indy) smashman wins points for defending a townie so strongly.

I know that the mafia couldn't have done anything (brainwash, drug, etc.) to me that would make me think that Kiki is mafia because there would've been some sort of mention of it like a headache or something.
How do you know that? (I know, you said there would be a mention of it, but how do you know there would be? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of brainwashing/drugging you?) If you know you'd have some kind of clue you were being brainwashed, why did you hesitate to believe that Xsyven was really loyal, as you now claim you were explicitly told?

Each of my searches come with a conclusion, Xsy's was loyal and Kiki's was disloyal.
This is an entirely new claim. Through all of D3 and the beginning of D4, you made no mention whatsoever of being given a "conclusion" based on your search. I asked you before D3 ended why you had concluded Xsyven was probably town when the information you revealed didn't suggest that at all. You mentioned nothing at all about being told explicitly that he was loyal--why didn't you mention this when I asked, or even before? Don't you think that might have made us reconsider lynching Xsyven? This confuses me even more about why you wanted Xsyven to nameclaim before you revealed what you knew, or how that would manage to confirm anything about his loyalties.

Chaco: where are you getting this ability list? Here's an interesting tidbit I found in Kingpin's Wikipedia article:
He typically wears Kevlar armor under his clothing.
In other words, he wears a bulletproof vest. Which, um, makes sense for someone who's bulletproof.

That said, regarding Xsyven's claim: I'm entirely willing to believe that both Handorin and Iggy could be mafia, and intentionally claimed the same power so that one of them will look cleared after the other dies. (Seems safer than making up two different powers and hoping a less suspicious townie doesn't counterclaim you, in any event.)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I agree completely with Chaco. Sure, the kingpin is hard to take down... for a normal human. However, I don't see him being tougher to take down than villans such as mysterio, sandman, and carnage. Also, Xsyven has a good point in that 3 bulletproof roles is highly unlikely in the same game. I won't vote just yet, since I think we should finish the roleclaim first, but you seem to be a likely mafia.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yea pretty much. And no, my character isn't insane or shouldn't be. My character is Black Cat.
Wow, Smash. You're really making my brain do backflips here. Every time you post, my thoughts on you get more and more convoluted. On one hand, you just claimed the one character that I had pegged as obvious mole-aligned. Black Cat is super chummy with Spider-Man, to the point where she really could hardly even be called a villain.

On the other hand, for that very reason, I would have expected you to fake some other claim if you were mafia. Black Cat is such an obvious choice for a Spidey-lover that a mafioso would know to claim someone else. Plus, your actions with Xsyven do give me the impression that you're town.

Question: If you are given a "loyal" or "disloyal" conclusion every time you search a room, why didn't you tell us that EE straight up told you Xsyven is loyal yesterDay?

The amount of bulletproof roles popping up is staggering right now.

Xsyven, how bulletproof are you? You seemed to be hinting at being bulletproof before, but then when you survived the lynch, I assumed that was your power (and then you have something else going on due to that which you're being sneaky about). I find it really difficult to believe that there are all these bulletproofs walking around and the mafia has yet to target any of them.

Handorin, I don't suppose your ability would be the cause of one of the non-mafia deaths in this game, would it? Like, maybe Jungle and a vigilante both targeted you N1, resulting in Jungle's death?

Chaco, I believe it's your turn to claim.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven, how bulletproof are you? You seemed to be hinting at being bulletproof before, but then when you survived the lynch, I assumed that was your power (and then you have something else going on due to that which you're being sneaky about). I find it really difficult to believe that there are all these bulletproofs walking around and the mafia has yet to target any of them.
I'm 100% bulletproof, with a one-time lynch survival rate. Being lynched once unlocks me a night ability. Being lynched twice kills me.

I think Smashman, on the other hand, is town. There's no reason he'd go out of his way and focus so much attention on himself if he were Mafia.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco, I believe it's your turn to claim.
Okay. Well, I'm The Spot, and I'm a Hider. Each night I open a portal from my room, and conceal myself in anothers. It makes me immune to night kills, unless the person I hid behind dies, then I get killed as well. I can choose whether or not to use this each night.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Really... I'm going to claim now.

I'm Arcade, and I'm a watcher. Each night I can choose someone to watch, and I get to see who visits them. N1 I targeted Tom (who died that night), and got a result of tmw_redcell and Sharpevil (who Chaco replaced!) entering. N2 I targeted Kirby King and nobody visited him, but it said he appeared to do something to himself. N3 I targeted Xsyven, and nobody visited him.

However... since Chaco visited Tom N1, and Tom died... why isn't Chaco dead as well?

Chaco

Never Logs In
However... since Chaco visited Tom N1, and Tom died... why isn't Chaco dead as well?
This is something I've been wondering about since I was subbed in and received Sharp's actions. And really the only thing I can think of is that Sharp( I ) was protected N1. So it resulted in only Tom getting killed. It's the best option I can think of, and anything else doesn't seem to make sense with the roles we already know.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Forgive me, but I don't find that claim very believable at all Hando. Plus if you are Kingpin, that would make me think you the most likely to be mafia. Just because of who kingpin is, a gangster. His abilities include:

Highly intelligent
Exceptional martial artist
Great physical attributes, including increased physical strength
We arer all villainr here. How |)oe5 that make me more mafria thanr other? Other than the rfact one ofr the bp claim coul|) be fake?

N2 I targeted Kirby King and nobody visited him, but it said he appeared to do something to himself.
;););););););););)

P.5. I reallyr nee|) a new keyboar|) -_-

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'm 100% bulletproof, with a one-time lynch survival rate. Being lynched once unlocks me a night ability. Being lynched twice kills me.
This doesn't sound like any sort of town abilities I've ever heard of. You've claimed to have a night action yesterDay, toDay you're saying being lynched got you an additional night action? And you're also 100% Bulletproof to go with all this?

When you survived the lynch, that made me think you were more likely to be indy than town.

This is something I've been wondering about since I was subbed in and received Sharp's actions. And really the only thing I can think of is that Sharp( I ) was protected N1. So it resulted in only Tom getting killed. It's the best option I can think of, and anything else doesn't seem to make sense with the roles we already know.
This doesn't make much sense to me, if you were a hider, why would you decide to hide behind Tom on N1? The only reason I could think of why you would want to hide behind Tom is that he was a likely target for a Doctor protection. Is there any reason that you think Marshy would have wanted to protect you N1?

We arer all villainr here. How |)oe5 that make me more mafria thanr other? Other than the rfact one ofr the bp claim coul|) be fake?

P.5. I reallyr nee|) a new keyboar|) -_-
I'm going to have to request that you make one more post on your iphone that is free of errors, and a few sentences long. Part of me thinks that there's a chance you have a post restriction after lying about who you were, and claiming a keyboard that is malfunctioning is a great way to get around that; but why couldn't you just be deleting those extra R's?

I'm also leaving to go to Indianapolis today, and I'll then be at SMYM 10 all of tomorrow; so in a few hours you probably won't hear from me til Sunday.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
:newbie:

N2 I targeted Kirby King and nobody visited him, but it said he appeared to do something to himself.
****, thought I was in the clear.

So. I'm a survivor. I lied about being a governor because I saw an opportunity to get a likely-townie lynched, and I figure if a townie gets lynched at this point I'm in a very good position to joint win with mafia.

I do have a night action, which IMO is a reasonable buff for someone who has to survive the entire game and can't even kill people. Twice during the game I can protect myself at night (I create an illusion that makes a hologram of myself in my room, that part of my claim was sort of true), but the catch is it makes me look disloyal to investigations that night. Like smashman's.

I didn't use my action N1 simply because of numbers. Used it N2, partly because there were so many people who died N1. Used it N3 because I figured there was a good chance I'd win today and/or there'd be a claim, in which case I wasn't really too worried about being NKed.

Some observations:

• There are 8 people alive. Even if there are 3 mafia left, today is mylo, not lylo. If the second killer is indeed a vig, the proper play for town to make is to no lynch today. This makes mafia kill someone off, but with 3 mafia alive you'd still be one mislynch away from losing. You also get another night of night actions to guide your lynch decision. On the other hand, if the killer isn't a vig and there are 2 mafia left, it's town's best play to find the killer and flush them out now. Otherwise you risk going to lylo as soon as tomorrow, whereas if the killer is lynched today you'll only be at mylo, meaning you can no lynch and take another night before you need to choose someone to lynch.
  • I'm a survivor. That means I'll side with either side if I think it suits me. But it also means I can side with town, which is more than can be said for mafia or a potential SK. I don't count toward the mafia's population, so lynching me is, numbers-wise, mislynching, and you lose someone who could potentially win with you.
  • My claim is verifiable. Consider this: Nick is dangerous to mafia because he can see who performs mafia kills. Mafia has to kill him next because if they don't, he'll just watch smashman (who's the other person Mafia really needs dead). This means smashman has at least one free investigation he can use, and he can use it on me. If I'm mafia, I'll turn up disloyal (again), which makes D5 very easy for you all. If I'm a survivor, I won't.
  • Even if you don't buy my claim and you think I'm mafia and you insist on lynching someone today, there's at least one other mafiat hiding out here. It's not like you'd be conceding defeat by looking at other people today.

Feel free to ask me whatever you want.

BTW, hey mafia: if you've got numbers, we can force a no lynch today. Your call.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This doesn't make much sense to me, if you were a hider, why would you decide to hide behind Tom on N1? The only reason I could think of why you would want to hide behind Tom is that he was a likely target for a Doctor protection. Is there any reason that you think Marshy would have wanted to protect you N1?
At that point, Sharpevil was still playing, and was very inactive. I can't think why Marshy would have chosen to protect him over someone like Tom or Kirby King. However, assuming that Chaco is telling the truth about his role, then that's the only possible scenario. In addition, hiding behind Tom is almost as bad of an idea as hiding behind Frozenflame, which makes it even more unlikely that Chaco's role is really that of a hider.

@Xsyven
What type of night ability did you unlock?

@Ignatius
I checked Handorin's recent posts, and the last few have all had the same sort of typing issues.

@Handorin
Why did you quote my N2 result and then post nonstop winks?

@Kirby King
Can you explain my odd N2 result?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
(Sorry for the triple post, but...)

Kirby King's survivor claim makes sense IMO. That would explain why Smashman (who seems to be our cop) found him guilty, and yet found Xsyven innocent. So, in my opinion, the best lynch option is Chaco. However, before we start to think about lynching, the rest of us need to claim. I think that Circus is next in line.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This doesn't make much sense to me, if you were a hider, why would you decide to hide behind Tom on N1?
Well, first off, I'm not really sure why Sharp hid behind Tom N1. The best thing I can come up, and that you stated, is he might of thought Tom would be protected, so he chose to hide behind him so he'd be completely safe. I'm not sure about this, but it seems like the most valid reason.

Is there any reason that you think Marshy would have wanted to protect you N1?
Wel, Xsy mentioned before to smash about the possibility of people's targets getting switched. Maybe this happened here? Who knows, maybe Marshy did protect Sharp(me), but this idea would reinforce it.

{
So, in my opinion, the best lynch option is Chaco.
Why do you think this?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
At that point, Sharpevil was still playing, and was very inactive. I can't think why Marshy would have chosen to protect him over someone like Tom or Kirby King. However, assuming that Chaco is telling the truth about his role, then that's the only possible scenario. In addition, hiding behind Tom is almost as bad of an idea as hiding behind Frozenflame, which makes it even more unlikely that Chaco's role is really that of a hider.
I'm aware at that point that it was still Sharp, but as I said you have to hold replacements accountable for their previous owners actions. But that's exactly why the proposed protection from Marshy doesn't make much sense to me.

@Ignatius
I checked Handorin's recent posts, and the last few have all had the same sort of typing issues.
I did as well, but I've also had a post restriction in a mafia game recently where I needed the most posts in the topic every in game Day. To help meet this requirement, I pretended that my connection was bad and forced some double posts. I also carried this over to other parts of the boards as well to make it look like it really was an issue with my internet, and not just me gaining more posts.

As he said in his claim post, he has an iphone he can post from, he just doesn't enjoy it. And that's why I want to see a post without errors from him, just to make sure it's not some weird restriction he suddenly got after claiming.

I would also like to remind everyone to be very careful as to when and who they are voting toDay, as if there are 3 mafia left, and a survivor that would cooperate with them, they could hammer someone after one townie vote.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Chaco

Because,

1) You claimed hider
2) You visited Tom n1, who died
3) Tom is a very unlikely candidate to hide behind
4) You did not die.
5) Therefore, either you are lying about your role, or the doctor protected you.
6) At that point you were a very unlikely candidate for protection.
7) Therefore, most likely you are lying about your role.
8) If you are lying about your role, then you are most likely mafia.

So, unless something major comes up, then you are my prime suspect.

@Ignatius
I see your point. I would also like to see Handorin make an error-less post.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm going to have to request that you make one more post on your iphone that is free of errors, and a few sentences long. Part of me thinks that there's a chance you have a post restriction after lying about who you were, and claiming a keyboard that is malfunctioning is a great way to get around that; but why couldn't you just be deleting those extra R's?
Or I'll post using my new keyboard I just got. I can take pictures of my old one, new one, and/or my receipt if you like. =P Like Nic said, it was a legit excuse. Here is my nonmistake post.

@Handorin
Why did you quote my N2 result and then post nonstop winks?
Because you touch yourself at night.

:newbie:

****, thought I was in the clear.

So. I'm a survivor. I lied about being a governor because I saw an opportunity to get a likely-townie lynched, and I figure if a townie gets lynched at this point I'm in a very good position to joint win with mafia.

I do have a night action, which IMO is a reasonable buff for someone who has to survive the entire game and can't even kill people. Twice during the game I can protect myself at night (I create an illusion that makes a hologram of myself in my room, that part of my claim was sort of true), but the catch is it makes me look disloyal to investigations that night. Like smashman's.

I didn't use my action N1 simply because of numbers. Used it N2, partly because there were so many people who died N1. Used it N3 because I figured there was a good chance I'd win today and/or there'd be a claim, in which case I wasn't really too worried about being NKed.

Some observations:

• There are 8 people alive. Even if there are 3 mafia left, today is mylo, not lylo. If the second killer is indeed a vig, the proper play for town to make is to no lynch today. This makes mafia kill someone off, but with 3 mafia alive you'd still be one mislynch away from losing. You also get another night of night actions to guide your lynch decision. On the other hand, if the killer isn't a vig and there are 2 mafia left, it's town's best play to find the killer and flush them out now. Otherwise you risk going to lylo as soon as tomorrow, whereas if the killer is lynched today you'll only be at mylo, meaning you can no lynch and take another night before you need to choose someone to lynch.
  • I'm a survivor. That means I'll side with either side if I think it suits me. But it also means I can side with town, which is more than can be said for mafia or a potential SK. I don't count toward the mafia's population, so lynching me is, numbers-wise, mislynching, and you lose someone who could potentially win with you.
  • My claim is verifiable. Consider this: Nick is dangerous to mafia because he can see who performs mafia kills. Mafia has to kill him next because if they don't, he'll just watch smashman (who's the other person Mafia really needs dead). This means smashman has at least one free investigation he can use, and he can use it on me. If I'm mafia, I'll turn up disloyal (again), which makes D5 very easy for you all. If I'm a survivor, I won't.
  • Even if you don't buy my claim and you think I'm mafia and you insist on lynching someone today, there's at least one other mafiat hiding out here. It's not like you'd be conceding defeat by looking at other people today.

Feel free to ask me whatever you want.

BTW, hey mafia: if you've got numbers, we can force a no lynch today. Your call.
I can't tell if this is a ploy to out some mafia or not, but since we are in the business of lying and backing out.

I was also kinda lying. I just didn't reveal everything about my role.

I -actually- am Kingpin. I'm a politician. I had to get the most total votes without actually being lynched (which I have). Revotes count, and only one self vote counts a day. To balance it out, I can survive 2 nights of kill attempts, but I don't actually kill anyone.

Oh, Vote: Handorin Unvote
;)

I've breadcrumbed this at least once, and my silence "claim" was just a way to get me more votes.

I'm willing to work with town or mafia. I haven't been shot at all this game, so I'm still good to go for 2 more nights in case mafia wants to choose jointing with me over Kiki (who has used his ability at least once). I assume we could all joint though. (If we just lynch off townies, it would be 3v1v1 at the end.)

Like Kiki, lynching me will do no good. I'm an independant.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've been intermittently putting together a post for a while now, checking back into this thread every now and then to see if it's been updated, and I would just like to say that every time someone posts it basically forces me to change my entire stance on things. This is getting ridiculous.

That is all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Because,

1) You claimed hider
2) You visited Tom n1, who died
3) Tom is a very unlikely candidate to hide behind
4) You did not die.
5) Therefore, either you are lying about your role, or the doctor protected you.
6) At that point you were a very unlikely candidate for protection.
7) Therefore, most likely you are lying about your role.
8) If you are lying about your role, then you are most likely mafia.

So, unless something major comes up, then you are my prime suspect.
Alright, well if I were mafia why would they send me and Redcell after Tom? You did say we both visited him correct? We all know Redcell killed Tom, mafia sending me there would be pointless. So why would I have visited him if I were truly mafia?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Because in a great majority of games, all mafia excluding the godfather do the kill. Not just one.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I've been intermittently putting together a post for a while now, checking back into this thread every now and then to see if it's been updated, and I would just like to say that every time someone posts it basically forces me to change my entire stance on things. This is getting ridiculous.

That is all.
Circus, I'm in the same boat as you.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, well if I were mafia why would they send me and Redcell after Tom? You did say we both visited him correct? We all know Redcell killed Tom, mafia sending me there would be pointless. So why would I have visited him if I were truly mafia?
That's the stumbling block I've been trying to get over. If you were mafia, what type of role would conceivably be useful to use on the same person as the mafia nightkill? However, Handorin just solved it for me. If all mafia besides the godfather make the kill, then that would explain why you and redcell visited Tom, and Tom took out tmw_redcell rather than you by chance.

Circus, could you claim for us next?

@Smashman
I know, all these real-claims and fake-claims and re-claiming really makes a guy dizzy. :dizzy:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think that Circus is next in line.
As a matter of fact, I think I'm last in line.

I'm Venom, and I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner. Each Night, I can choose to be relaxed or tense, which effects how the symbiote acts if I'm visited in the night. I have chosen to be tense every Night so far, which has caused Junglefever's death (epic Venom v. Carnage battle on N1) and also Marshy's death (I'm sorry, Doc). No one visited me N2.

Yes, that means that as long as I stay tensed each Night, I'm essentially bulletproof....

In other news, I have to say that I didn't clear nearly as many people as I was hoping to with the claim (in fact, I'm now more uncertain on some players than I was before). At this point the only townie that I really feel 100% sure of is Nic.

Handorin, I'm really not even sold on you being independant at this point. If you're mafia, I could see you pretending to be indie with some level of bulletproofness because you were afraid of a possible vigilante killing you and want to deter them from trying. Plus, claiming indie makes people specifically want to focus on someone other than you at this stage in the game.

Smashman, what exactly did EE call you in your role PM?

Xsyven, if you don't need to be secretive about whatever ability you got, I'm going to ask that you tell us what's up. With the alignments that are being revealed right now, I'd feel a lot better if I had more people I knew I could trust. Don't reveal your ability if it's only going to work if it stays secret, but I'd love to know you're on our side.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay, so after looking back for things, I came across this:

No I think he means TOWN, hubby.

Please remember not to talk to me about anything about the game, because I want to serve as an emergency replacement if no other clean replacements can be found!

Evil Eye's nightkill flavor was so amazing, I begged and pleaded that he allow me to quote it in my bah post and he obliged to make an exception and allow me to post it because he is the best moderator ever! GO TOWN!

Evil Eeye's Nightkill Boom Boom PM said:
You sit at the conference table a while, smirking. You know you dominated the discussions today. Hopefully the traitorous *******s would fall into your trap. Only time will tell. Content with your performance for the time being, you rise, walk to your personal quarters, pass the retinal scan, and go inside. You relax, and read a very good comic for a while. It's called "X-Men". You're pretty sure it will catch on one of these days.

Suddenly, BULLSEYE LEAPS INTO YOUR ROOM FROM OUT OF NOWHERE. You turn to him.

"COME TO KILL ME?" you roar. "WELL COME ON THEN!"

Bullseye obliges with a nod, snapping a lamp off of the table and breaking it over his knee before hurling it at you like a javelin. You bend your mass to wave around it, and end up right in the path of Bullseye's incredibly badass running frontflip spin kick, which launches you back into the wall.

"RAAAAARRGH!!!" Your right arm grows and punches Bullseye right in the face, sending him tumbling across the room. You watch him intently; he unsnaps several shuriken from his belt buckle and toss them all simultaneously. They dig into your hands and chest and pin you to the wall... until you forges holes in yourself to pass through them and launches yourself at him. You trade blows for a while, until Bullseye manages to get his hand on a brass table leg and knock you to the ground. As you're recovering, he gives you another good kick in the jaw before tossing the knife straight into your head.

An unusual blackness starts to seep around your eyes, nose and mouth, as you feel an almost instant fiery coldness burdgeoning within your body.

"RAAARRRRGGHHGHGH!!!!"

Bullseye grins. "You're good, baby, but me -- I'm magic!"

But he's not grinning as the blackness starts to seep from every pore. You can read the expression on his face -- What in the hell? Why is it so cold all of a sudden?

"RAAAAAAAAARRRHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHHG!!!!!!!!"

You lunge forward, body about as consistent as molasses, and wrap yourself around him before he can struggle. And suddenly you feel your body simultaneously freezing and erupting from every blood vessel, speeding up and slowing down, dying and living forever. The blackness eats away at the both of you, until it completely consumes the two of you for all eternity and blinks away.
So, EE allowed Tom to post his Deathflavor. I'm not mentioned in this at all. Don't you think I would be if I helped him kill Tom? Plus only Redcell was blown up.

In another room, the charred remains of Bullseye (tmw_redcell; mole-alligned hitman) and Crown (Tom; SS-alligned bomb) are found. Several objects around the room are broken apart, and Bullseye's shuriken are found embedded in the wall. All that remains of the two are tattered pieces of clothing and an unusual opaque black smoke. In the middle of the chaotic scene rests a single knife, covered in the dark matter and oozing the majority of the black smoke.
Look, it says Bullseye's shuriken. Plus there is still no mention of anyone else in that room at the beginning of D2.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin, I'm really not even sold on you being independant at this point. If you're mafia, I could see you pretending to be indie with some level of bulletproofness because you were afraid of a possible vigilante killing you and want to deter them from trying. Plus, claiming indie makes people specifically want to focus on someone other than you at this stage in the game.
Lol. Selling I'm an independent. That's new. Usually it's selling your a townie.

But, if you are town, and you lynch me, you lose. Are you willing to take that gamble? I'll be disappointed I lose, but if that is the thought process you take, I won't be surprised or disappointed if mafia wins.

@Chaco- Yes, one died. That's how bomb works.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, assuming that all non-godfather members participated on the kill, that means that there are 2 mafia left. So, we can afford one mis-lynch, and one no-lynch.

Now, Circus claimed the paranoid gun owner, and I believe it. So, my analysis is (using tiers in true SSB fashion ;) ):

Tier nearly certain townie:
Circus- he claimed paranoid gun owner, and it explained why the doctor and SK died.
Smashman- he claimed cop, and hasn't been counterclaimed. In a game this big, that's enough proof for me.
Xsyven- Proven to be the rhino, and cop said was loyal.

Tier uncertain alignment:
Ignatius- claimed 1-time bulletproof, and sandman to go with it, a good claim + counterclaim. However, its not for certain
Handorin- claimed politician, and that would explain his shenanigans all game, but still, I'm not sure about him.
Kirby King- claimed governor, proven to be false, then claimed survivor, with a 2-time use ability to hide from nightkills but makes him look mafia. I'm not sure about him.

Nearly certain Mafia:
Chaco- Claimed hider, hid behind Tom night one, was a VERY unlikely candidate for doctor protection.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nick, I've already explained how I was possibly protected. What do you have to say about it?

@Hando: What do you feel about the other things I have said?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Just one problem. Someone would have to claim the switching targets role, and that hasn't happened. (Is there anyone who hasn't claimed yet? If so, now would be a good time.)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hmmm... so this is getting tough. I know this sounds bad, but I need to come clean before it bites me in the ***.

Circus, my power will remain a secret. What I can say though is that I visited Macman last night... and whoops. I'm also an indie survivor. 100% bulletproof at night, and once I get lynched, I get to use the command "Ram".

Last night, I rammed Macman... I'm not going to go into specifics, but let's say I might have accidently knocked him a bit too hard. That wasn't supposed to happen, but hey, it looks like I'm not the only person here who's accidently killed people.

Chaco, to me, doesn't give me scumvibes. He replaced Sharpevil, who's a newer member to SWF. I don't think he knows that hiding behind Tom is a bad idea. Chaco does. I don't think he'd make up a lie about hiding behind a guy that dies on night one. That's just silly.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I don't think he'd make up a lie about hiding behind a guy that dies on night one. That's just silly.
Chaco didn't have a choice. My watcher powers proved that he visited Tom night one. That's why I'm so suspicious about his claim.

Also, 2 survivors in one game is VERY suspicious. I think that Kirby King is more likely the mafia, as Smashman's investigation went mafia on Kiby King, but town on Xsyven.

However, I think Chaco is our best choice for a lynch, so

Vote Chaco

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'd might as well get my vote out there as well.

Vote: Kirby King

If I came up as loyal, then hell. This guy doesn't have much goin' for him, does he?

Top Bottom