• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Also, 2 survivors in one game is VERY suspicious. I think that Kirby King is more likely the mafia, as Smashman's investigation went mafia on Kiby King, but town on Xsyven.
It's Kirby King :mad:

But seriously, um, you do know that if Handorin (and you) are right about "all mafia except godfather visit the kill target," that clears me, right? I'm the only person in the game who is clearly not the godfather, and I didn't visit the guy who died N1.

@Xsyven: you're really an indy survivor? Huh. You know, two mafia + you, me, and Hando could end it today. Even if Hando's lying or something, we can at least force a no lynch today, and then force a mislynch/no lynch tomorrow. There's no vig to get in the way, and mafia has no reason to kill us if we vote with them.

If you're up for it, vote for Nick. (Sorry Nick, but I don't think you're mafia. Usually that would be a good thing!)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

I never thought I might be lynched because people think I'm town. Talk about a bizarre twist for a guy's first game!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
@Xsyven: you're really an indy survivor? Huh. You know, two mafia + you, me, and Hando could end it today. Even if Hando's lying or something, we can at least force a no lynch today, and then force a mislynch/no lynch tomorrow. There's no vig to get in the way, and mafia has no reason to kill us if we vote with them.

If you're up for it, vote for Nick. (Sorry Nick, but I don't think you're mafia. Usually that would be a good thing!)
Unvote

If everyone else agrees to this plan, I'll add a special twist to this awesome ending. :)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Vote: Nick

Handorin, jump in if you're on board.

Xsyven, does your twist require that you not vote, or vote last, or what? If you're an indy I don't see why you wouldn't just go for this, and to be honest I'm a little bit paranoid.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Heh, no need to be paranoid, I just have a fun condition. Nobody dies. So if I go along with it, it'll have to be a sort of "I scratch your back, you scratch mine." kind of thing.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright, so, here's what we have.

8 players left all together. Kirby King, Handorin and I are all willing to side with the Mafia, meaning it's 5 against 3-- assuming there are two remaining Mafia. If they choose to kill a townie tonight, the Mafia and Town will have equal numbers, meaning they'll win.

I'm a bulletproof unlynchable Jester. I have to be lynched twice to win. So instead of no lynching for the win, how about you guys just kill me, and we share the victory? :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Vote: Xsyven

Heh, that was a lie. My goal for today was making the town paranoid. For some god awful reason, you guys were like "Now that Xsyven is clear" and stuff, and I was like "wtf, how am I clear."

So then I made it look like I killed Macman, which I didn't.

And this also explains my lack of emotion the first time I got lynched.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey Lovers

Chaco (1): Nicholas1024

Xsyven (2): Kirby King, Xsyven

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll go along with it as long as you guys vote/unvote me a bunch. I was ahead of xsy by a slim margin and I can't win if we lynch him. Shouldn't be too much trouble. =)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Vote: Handorin
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'll just copypasta Kiki

Unvote

*deep breath*

Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote

Vote: Xsyven

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is ****ing lame.

Nic, Smashman, 'twas nice towning with you.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey Lovers

Chaco (1): Nicholas1024

Xsyven (3): Kirby King, Xsyven, Handorin

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey town, I'm beginning to think we've been fooled. I think that at least one of Kirby King/Handorin is mafia, because else the 2 remaining mafia would join the bandwagon, and send the game to night. I'm still unsure about Chaco, but we can afford one mis-lynch, so we can lynch Handorin or Kirby King to test my theory. So, which should it be?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm going to

Unvote
Vote Kirby King

At worst we lynch an independent who is fully willing to lynch townies and side with the mafia, and at best we lynch a mafia and get ourselves one step closer to victory. The risk is therefore small, and the possible reward is undeniable.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I'm still unsure about Chaco, but we can afford one mis-lynch, so we can lynch Handorin or Kirby King to test my theory.
Lemme just get this straight:

1. You say you can afford a mislynch.
  2. This implies you think there are two mafia left.
  3. You think there are two mafia left because you saw redcell and Sharp/Chaco visit Tom N1.
  4. Therefore Chaco is mafia.
  5. But you're not sure that Chaco is mafia because ______.
  6. Furthermore, the other mafioso has to be the godfather.
  7. But even though the cop has already said I'm "disloyal," I'm clearly the godfather because ______.
  8. ???
  9. Profit!
Also it's a very good thing that mafia has absolutely no reason at all to support your plan to vote for me! Because, after all, lynching me and killing someone tonight totally won't give them at least 2 votes + Xsyven tomorrow. Do you think Xsyven is going to side with you if you prevent him from reaching his win condition? If you voted for him at least he wouldn't be around tomorrow as a de facto mafia vote (for himself, of course).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey Lovers

Kirby King (2): Nicholas1024, smashman90

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Let's go through our options here.

Case 1: 3 mafia left.

Then, 2 of those mafia must already be voting for Xsyven, because else the 2 that haven't voted left would hammer, and send the game to night. Xsyven is almost certaintly not mafia, therefore, you and Handorin must be.

Case 2: 2 mafia left.
Then, at least 1 of those mafia must already have voted for Xsyven, because else they would hammer, and send the game to night. So, you or Handorin is mafia.

If Case 1, then we can't lose today because we get a mafia lynch, if case 2, then we have at least 50-50 odds of lynching mafia, but we can afford a mis-lynch. So, lynching you today and Handorin tomorrow solves the difficulty. However, I think Handorin's politician claim is more likely true, because it would explain the non-sensical way he's been acting all game, so I think Case 2 is more likely, and Handorin is more likely the independent, so the best choice of action would be to lynch you.

So, my plan of action.

1) Lynch Kirby King
2) Watch Smashman, probably become nightkill bait.
3) Hopefully Smashman's ability will find a mafia, if so, lynch it, if not, use the info already given to narrow down the suspects.
4) Watch smashman (if both of us are for some reason still alive)
5) Lynch last remaining mafia (if case 1 is true instead of case 2)
6) Win game

However, regardless of whether there are 2 or 3 mafia left, lynching you will not lose the game for us today.

So come on guys, lynch the mafia, and win the game!

Also, Handorin, support the plan and help us out here! If you do, then the town will definately do the vote-unvote thing to help you out. We have to band together, so come on! (After all, I helped you towards your win condition more than anyone else on D1 and D2!)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Case 1 (where you assume Handorin and I are mafia):
Tonight: M M I T T T T
Tomorrow: M M I T T T

"I" is Xsyven, aka someone who you cannot entice to vote with you because if he does that he can't win. Mafia and him will force a no lynch, NK a townie, and lynch another townie the next Day. It doesn't matter what smashman finds.

Case 2 (where you assume I am mafia; if you assume Handorin is mafia, swap him and me in the below, it works out the same way):
Tonight: M I I T T T T
Tomorrow: M I I T T T

The only way this works is if you convince Handorin to vote with you, and Handorin decides he doesn't mind the fact that you just suggested lynching him. On the other hand, if we still accept your assumptions that Handorin is independent, I am mafia, and there is one other mafia out there, Handorin can guarantee himself a win by refusing to vote for anyone other than Xsyven. In the worst case this forces a no lynch, mafia kills a townie tonight, and tomorrow their voting bloc has a majority and can lynch whomever they please (presumably starting with Xsyven).

In either of your cases you lose. Xsyven cannot be swayed because you cannot help him win, whereas if he sides with mafia, his win is guaranteed.

Your best (actually, only) bet is to woo Handorin and me into helping you out tomorrow, but Xsyven has to be out of the way for you to even have a chance.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Your best (actually, only) bet is to woo Handorin and me into helping you out tomorrow, but Xsyven has to be out of the way for you to even have a chance.
Not true, we still got Iggy and Chaco in the game. Plus we know Circus is on our side. So we could most likely talk him into voting on you Kiki. Then all we would have to do is convince Chaco and Iggy into voting for you.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Not true, we still got Iggy and Chaco in the game. Plus we know Circus is on our side. So we could most likely talk him into voting on you Kiki. Then all we would have to do is convince Chaco and Iggy into voting for you.
I see. So you're betting the house that Handorin and I are the only mafia left, and that whole Chaco-hid-behind-the-guy-who-died-without-dying-himself thing was just... him hiding behind the guy who died without dying himself?

Sorry if I don't put more effort into disproving that since, you know, I know that's not true, so I know at least one of them aren't going to go along with that plan. But good luck!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yes, but here's the thing. In case 1, we can't afford to lynch Xsyven, because then there will be 3 mafia left, 3 townies/independents, mafia wins, and if we no-lynch, mafia would have the power to force an Xsyven lynch. Lynching a mafia is the only way for us not to lose. In case 2, since we can do the vote/unvote thing as well, we can woo Handorin to our side, and use the additional power to force a mafia lynch. The other possible case 2, is that Handorin is mafia as well, but smashman can use his investigation to find out whether that is the case, and so take care of it. At any rate, no matter what the case is, lynching you is the best possible case of action.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
You say you have to lynch mafia to win, but you don't seem to recognize that, for all intents and purposes, Xsyven's vote is a mafia vote. He is only going to vote for himself. No, the game won't automatically end if he's in it with two mafia vs. 3 other townies, but they can force a no lynch and NK until they get a majority, at which time Xsyven and the mafia will win. He will not, under any circumstances, vote for anyone other than himself, because if he does he will not win the game. It is as simple as that.

I'm not saying you will win if you lynch Xsyven, but I am saying you will lose if you don't. And Handorin and I both know that we're not the only remaining mafia, which means you don't have enough votes to lynch anyone else anyway and neither of us have any incentive to switch. At least one of Chaco and Iggy will oppose it, and we will force a no lynch--and Xsyven will still be around.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Just putting it out there that I just got a massive amount of votes. Unless someone else gets a ton more, I'm winning either way.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Chaco is obvioisly Mafia, and Iggy ... I have no idea where he is, but I'm guessing he's Mafia as well.

We'll see when the time comes. Even if Iggy is town, it's 4 vs. 4. Good game, town, but you're not going to win. Forcing a no-lynch will result in a town death, bringing town numbers down to two-- which I'm guessing is the same number as the remaining Mafia-- which means they win.

Might as well just lynch me, yeah?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Iggy is at SMYM.

I should have been, but my manager at work found out to late I was supposed to be suspended (because someone hit me). If he found out when he was supposed to, I could have gone. >_<

Oh, ya. I support mafia since it's pretty much a guaranteed win for me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wait, wait, wait. Let's not get hasty here.

At this point, if I were to start pegging alignments, I'd say that all the claimed indies are truly indie (especially Xsyven and Handorin; Kiki, I'm a little less sure on). Which pretty much guarantees that Chaco and Iggy are both the remaining mafia. Nic and Smash, if the three of us all vote for one person (say, Chaco?) we can lynch a mafioso toDay if Handorin and Kiki would be willing to work with us.

Hando, your win is already guaranteed. You aren't bound to Xsyven or the mafia in any way. The mafia has no reason to kill you since they still have Nic and Smash to aim at (besides, you're bulletproof for a couple Nights, correct?) and you don't owe Xsyven his win condition. You can side with whoever you want and win. Don't you want to help the underdogs? Plus, wasn't I ever so nice to you during this whole game? >__>

Kiki, you aren't bound to Xsyven either. You're a survivor (so you claim). You don't need to help Xsyven and the mafia has no reason to kill you. If you're not mafia, then you can make the choice to help the town pull off a big upset right now. You know you like us better anyway.

Hando and Kiki, if you help us take out the mafia, this could be a mafia ending for the ages. Your names will be remembered by history. You will be the noblest independents ever!

Plus, c'mon. Xsyven's a ****ing unlynchable bulletproof jester. Do you really want to help him win? I know you're independents, but I know you have standards too. Side with us out of principle if not out of nobility. Jesters are lame.

Vote: Chaco

Assuming I'm correct about the alignments (and this is kind of a sizable assumption), we can still win if we lynch Chaco tonight and he flips mafia. Then Iggy will be the only one left; he'll NK Nic and then the next Day, we'll lynch him. We can still do this.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No Good Spidey Lovers

Kirby King (2): Nicholas1024, smashman90

Chaco (1): Nothing Rhymes With Circus

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'm not so sure about Kirby King, but we do need to lynch someone, and I guess we need everyone's help.

Unvote
Vote: Chaco

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Circus, you can't ask for the indies to root for the underdogs. The Mafia are the under dogs!

Don't be so greedy, Circus. :mad:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, you can't ask for the indies to root for the underdogs. The Mafia are the under dogs!

Don't be so greedy, Circus. :mad:
I beg to differ. The mafia may be the minority, but I think the townies have clearly shown themselves to be the underdogs here. Our play has been pretty pathetic. We've axed one mafia the whole game, and that was a fluke. And I'm not just asking them to root for us; I'm asking them to straight up help us win. If Hando and Kiki feel like being really cool, they can save this game for the town.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Heh. Well, I did play you guys for about two days... give me some credit. I'm the ultimate underdog!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Heh. Well, I did play you guys for about two days... give me some credit. I'm the ultimate underdog!
Yeahyeahyeah. All you had to do was be super suspicious and we would have lynched you again. In TMNT Mafia, we lynched Medi twice before we wised up and realized he was actually totally unlynchable. You're role ain't so hard.

Just kidding.
or am i deal with it

Top Bottom