• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
My AIM is underdogmets6986. I'm on whenever I'm home. You can IM me to ask me stuff, but I don't plan to assign roles via AIM or anything.

Can we expect the issues with the server to be resolved soon?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Man, I've been re-reading the last South Park mafia. That is definitely the best mafia game that I've played in. Those massive debates with Duke, establishing the Camo-man defense, Uncle Meat's double-edits that brought night so early that I was killed..amazing. Everyone just played off of themselves so well.

I'm hoping for a similar experience here.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Alright, PM's appear to be working. I'll start sending out PM's now, but DO NOT POST until I declare it day in thread.

EDIT:
Dr_Twist needs to clear some PM space!

EDIT2: All PM's sent except for Dr_Twist.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Day One Begins!

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip…wait…that’s wrong.

Anyway, remember what happened back in the first South Park Mafia? Oh, you don’t? Then try reading this thread from post 137. Basically, there were a slew of evildoers in town, ranging from Satan himself to Saddam Hussein to some random guys from a movie I happen to like, and you managed to kill them all, one way or another! But unfortunately, only two of you managed to survive in the effort.

A lot has happened since that first South Park Mafia so long ago. Jesus has resurrected himself, used his healing powers to bring everyone in town back to life, and then left South Park in favor of Super Smash Bros.: Brawl where he will inevitably be top tier. Some (smarter) people have left South Park after such a crazy disaster, but other people have (inexplicably) moved in to town. There are fifteen of you in South Park right now, but once again, there are certainly evildoers among you. You’ll settle it like you did last time: a majority vote to lynch people day-by-day. It worked in the past, so why can’t it work again? What could be better than a nice mix of good guys, bad guys, (hopefully) intelligent debate, democratic lynches, the unknown mysteries of mafia’s night phase, and a South Park theme and humor?

It is now Day One. With fifteen alive, it will take eight votes to lynch! Good luck, and start posting!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
And so we stumble upon the terrible first day of Mafia :(

I have been out of the loop since Lost Mafia, minus my minor (but devious) appearance in the Food Court one, where I missed the first couple of days. Last I checked, we still had those long and boring debates about No Lynch votes.

As this is the first post, I might as well take the honor of being the first to vote, as well as the first to be voted on.

Vote: Eorlingas

Until more comes up, that's kindof it.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hmmmm.... First day jitters anyone? My first first day of an online mafia game ^_^. Let's try to make it memorable shall we? So how about some good old fashioned disscussion? Well, actually there's nothing to disscuss at this point but we can try.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Dr. Twist for clearly phailing at managing his popularity and not making freeing up a portion of his exclusive, high value PM real-estate for a game so prestigious and deserving as Mafia. :mad:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, time for my new first day traditon...
vote: docsalive
ANARCHY!!!!!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is rather interesting. The way I normally play, the town goes to sleep and the mafia make their selection. Being forced to vote without anything to go on seems rather odd.
However....
Vote: frozenflame751 for excessive use of ph

Blazer

Smash Ace
Lynching Frozen doesn't seem to be the best concept. He seems like an intelligent person which is something we need for later and at the current. Trust me.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
That may be, but seeing as you both have the exact same avatar, I'm inclined to believe that both of you are indeed, mafia.
If frozen wishes to have my vote taken off, he needs to understand that value of the letter 'f'.

Blazer

Smash Ace
How do you come to the conclusion that since we both have the same avatar we are both in the mafia? Right now I'm inclined to believe that we are both town to be honest. Until something comes up though I find everyone to be town. As was displayed in the KH mafia where I so boldly said that I trusted everyone. Of course there was different reasoning behind that trust.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Blazer, chill man. The begining of day 1's are always like this bc of lack of evidence in anyone way. There are always joke votes and such. Calm yourself and have fun

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is rather interesting. The way I normally play, the town goes to sleep and the mafia make their selection. Being forced to vote without anything to go on seems rather odd.
However....
Vote: frozenflame751 for excessive use of ph
OMGUS Vote: Pythag

Listen j00 n00b! I c4n us3 t3h "ph" wh3n3v3r 1 w4nt so gtfo lolololol 1 1s 1337 and j00 is not!

But in all seriousness I obviously know the value of F, as it's in my screen name twice. XP

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
For TDA's convenience I'll Unvote: Dr. Twist

Also, don't give Blazer a hard time Ronike. He just had his plans for winning KH as an independant foiled. It's frustrating, I've been there (albeit significantly closer to victory XP). But meh, if he wants to start serious let him start serious. Don't slam him just because he isn't really in the joking mood. :)

Oh an yeah, this whole same avatar thing could get problematic later on. I guarantee someone is gonna mistake one of our posts as the other's writing which is added confusion we just don't need. If need be, I'll change mine for this game if Blazer doesn't want to. So Blazer, balls in your court, will you change yours or would you rather I do it?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, hes new and he might actually not know, so Im just telling him so he doesn't actually take the stuff seriously.

Guess I might as well take my vote off of Doc then...
unvote: docs
Im ready to start whenever.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh but we have already started good sir. What makes you think we haven't? Every post counts, and little do you know I've already begun to decipher your motives! =O

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'll change it. I've been meaning to anyway.

And yeah Ronike, I knew. But throwing accusations like that around may be harmful within the next day or two. Suppose he forgets to log on to take that vote off and Frozen gets lynched by some odd occurence today and his vote ends up pushing it over the edge simply because he didn't take it off? This guy is new too and we don't know how active he'll be. It could be very unsafe if he randomly votes and leaves.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Vote: Agentli

Who knows what could be lurking behind those clouds. I hypothesis that it is either pure evil or the sun, but can we really take that chance?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Never shall you decipher my motives Frozen, for they are first encrypted in an eternity code and then in Digital Fortress and then in some super advanced encrypting program my friend made in his basement! They are indecipherable!!!!

And w/e Blazer, we have two different opinions, but its pointless to argue about this, so I shall drop it.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright! Good man Blazer!

*rejoices in being able to keep his avatar*

*ahem* Anyway, yeah see Ronike, he's got the right idea. Though I don't necessarily agree that one d00d's random vote could end up killing me, or have heavy implications later in the game, I can understand his concern over someone dropping a baseless vote and then leaving. Perhaps in a different situation his reaction would be more fitting, i.e. if said vote were to but someone at lynch -1. His intentions seemed pure enough, plus hes relatively new, and like I said is playing fresh off a disappointing loss. It can only be expected that he'd be a little fiery early on, not to criticize or anything, and it really shouldn't be held against him, at least when it's something that minor IMO.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz is many willing to replacemnetayuaruy become a replacement.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Why hay thar guys! I didn't bother to read the thread so far but vote: no lynch everybody nameclaims yay!

Oh, and I will vote against the first person to make a spelling error starting... NOW!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Never shall you decipher my motives Frozen, for they are first encrypted in an eternity code and then in Digital Fortress and then in some super advanced encrypting program my friend made in his basement! They are indecipherable!!!!

And w/e Blazer, we have two different opinions, but its pointless to argue about this, so I shall drop it.
ROFL I <3 those allusions! Bravo! Ronike is obviously 100% townies. XP

But wait! What if those "mutation strings" in DF are constantly shifting your townieness! =O He can't be trusted!

Ronike

Smash Ace
O noes!!!! My secret has been discovered! Now Im am doomed!!!! (speeling error)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Digital fortress is a Dan Brown book about an encrypting program that encrypts a message with a rotating code by way of mutation strings. Basically the message is impossible to be read. Eternity code is from Artemis Fowl, its just another indecipherable encrypting code.

Ronike

Smash Ace
O yeah, and vote Spam_Master cause I hate spam and he hasnt read digital fortress and Eternity Code. Die you master of Spam!!!

G

GotMink

GASP it's teh secret agent! you're totally right agentli, agentli seems very suspicious, but then again, the person pointing this out seems very secretive as well.... *ponders*

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I realize my point is entirely situational and probably very unlikely but, you never quite know do you?

I'd like to be let in on the Digital Fortress thing... I watch South Park almost every night and didn't get that, at all.

All statements are now going on record! Any scummy movements will be tracked!

Blazer

Smash Ace
I posted that while Ronike was typing up his answers sorry!

I figured I knew what the Eternity Code was. Good book series Artemis Fowl. Have you read The LOst Colony by chance Ronike? It's very good.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Why do you presume to know what i have and have not read?

Also, I believe you have misinterpreted my username, I am the master of delicious canned meats, not annoying junk mail and eronious forum posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom