• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Camo, do you still have your one shot night ability? If so, we need to factor that into our plans. If Sinz and Agent are together, and we manage to get both tonight, we'd have the game in the bag, despite how terrible the rest of the game has been. We still got this

007flash

Smash Journeyman
I think that Sinz is mafia. Two town people cannot possibly die due to his death.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Jazzyswimmer in Kingdom Hearts mafia is still undecided for me. (If you all remember, Jazzy did everything ligolski did, who was mafia, but she herself wasn't and only followed him because they were cousins. Gosh, I hated that. If she ever plays a mafia game with her cousin again I'm just going to advocate her lynch Day 1. No one will stop me. I dont care if I get lynched. >_<) And Sinz did defend Agentli two times when it isn't very characteristic of him to defend anyone at all. He also believed my role blocking ability rather quickly.
Stabs common in the chest and then shoots him in the face for threatening my cuz...shame shame

*Disappears*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Explain.

I've gone over this at least three times already. Yes, I could have, but look at the way Spam_Master posted before he died. He didn't even give us a clue as to who he investigated. Wouldn't that be something a cop would do when faced with death? That's because he couldn't because I blocked him. So unless someone else comes out and admits to being the role blocker who stopped Spam's night action then it looks like I am that role blocker, eh?

Actually, I'm not sure why I didn't die last night. Maybe the mafia are saving it for tonight since I did announce to everyone I was going to block ligolski who turned out not to be mafia. I wasn't a threat to them last night. Or I was saved by a switcher.
Eor's been suspicious since Day 1. The mafia wouldn't kill a suspicious person now would they?

I dont understand what you're trying to say here, but... why cant I be the brains? >_>

Well, I'm flattered you called me great, but I dont think I've really done that much this game.
1. I die, then mafia kills another townie. Leaving either you guys lose, or 3 mafia and 4 townies.
2. Sure, it makes sense. But, the thing is anyone could have done that. He may have investigated an Independent and didn't come up with a result.
3.By your reasoning your practically a cop. Why wouldn't you die from mafia kills.
4. Your a cop who everyone pretty much believes, look at everyones posts, including mine. I believed you because everything fell into place.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
6. Once you are dead, you are not allowed to post anymore, except for one post along the lines of "go town!," "go mafia!," etc.
Ligolski .

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Eorlingas said:
Camo, do you still have your one shot night ability? If so, we need to factor that into our plans. If Sinz and Agent are together, and we manage to get both tonight, we'd have the game in the bag, despite how terrible the rest of the game has been. We still got this
You said it yourself... one shot night kill... >_o

zOMG common doubted me! He must die! >=O And people actually kinda pay attention to me now. =D

*is now known for the "camo-man gambit" and being completely unsuspicious according to some people*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
thedocsalive, do you wish me to delete the posts of dead people who post before the game is over?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Common, I haveben thinkig about what Camo-man said. You could ave copied and pasted your role. You and Eor,supposedly the two perfect players have yet to be nightkilled, why is this. if common is right he is practically a cop. Eor seems to be the *brains* of the operation. Yet your still here. In times of war and desperation, the best thing to do is to get rid of the brains. Which is why I have been trying to do shorter posts, to live longer to investigate longer. So we have the two greatness, yet not asingle one has been taken out.
Wait a second... Sinz, are you accusing me (and Eor) of being mafia?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
dude, sinz, that's really REALLY sketchy. Common has been essentially proven town right?
Am I out of place in claiming that?
Turning on them like that really isn't that great an idea, as their defense is way better than yours.
I mean, why haven't they died? that is a terrible accusation!
Why haven't YOU died? You role claimed yesterday that you were officer barbary. Wouldn't the mafia have targeted you? Knowing that the angel is dead? It's a free kill for the mafia!
They didn't know that you "weren't the cop" yet.

In other news, where is Gotmink?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Common, I am slightly, but I don't have enough evidence.

Pythag, look at how this is already turning. Last night I made vital posting mistakes, that made me prime for getting lynched today.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Slightly is good enough for me! You just pulled a Blazer. :) (Accusing me someone you said you believed throughout the game when the pressure is on you)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Anyone from Kingdom Hearts Mafia have any thoughts on this?

*Coincidentlly, Kujirudo, the one Sinz replaced, was the one who finally managed to cath Blazer in the act in the first place

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Common the reason I started accusing you is because of your ability. To stop the mafia kill is pretty much a cop thing your doing.

I just find it too hard to believe that you haven't gotten nightkilled.

Also, I just watched Utah, vs Colorado, and your comment Xsyven you dirty *****, LYNCH HIM!!!

I lol'd

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ah, but didn't you say you believed my ability because "everything fit together"? Now you've turned on me when I accuse you. That's exactly what Blazer did in the last Mafia game. As for why I survived, I really do suspect a switcher saved me.

PS: Xsyven is a dirty Wobbler. Dishonorable conduct there.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yes, everything does fall into place, so I am like border line. I didn't turn onyou because you accused me, its because the night kill didn't make sense.

For me this is how I am viewing you right now.

Roleclaimed- didn't die even though he had an amazing role.

But, everything falls into place. So I have slight suspicions but, I have slight suspicions against everyone.

As should you.

G

GotMink

I'm still here, however slightly less active. oh um and vote 007flash(whom replaced agentli, because I wanted to initially vote for him before the unfortunate incident of half as many votes thing)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
gosh this is tough.
I want to vote for 007 and for sinz.
Sinz is making a better argument for why he shouldn't be lynched though.
007 still has a good chance of being the godfather.
anyone else suspect that?

Blazer

Smash Ace
Common, do we have to bring up my error so many times? This hurts it really does. Also, I had reason to turn on you there. I could have convinced you all I was fine if I had even the skill I do now... SO CLOSE!!!!

If I had just been like "I never had the information all presented like that" you all would have not lynched me. I feel stupid...

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
thedocsalive, do you wish me to delete the posts of dead people who post before the game is over?
Nah, only if they're important game related content which shouldn't be revealed.

The "I'm going to kill you, but I could only afford a wiffle bat..." Vote Count:
007flash: 2 (Pythag, GotMink)
Sinz: 1 (Eorlingas)

Five votes to lynch.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Xsyven, I have nothing against you. :) (except you're a filthy cheater at Smash)

Ok, when it comes right down to it, I dont believe Sinz has an ability which grants him a 50/50 percet chance of being cop. Plus he turned on me. So
Vote: Sinz

And when did we ever come to the conclusion that there were only 3 mafia members instead of 4? That seems a little suspicious to conclude that so easily when we could lose this game if we lynch wrongly today.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We don't loose today if there are three players, if we totally **** up again we end up with 7, meaning they'd have to kill one of us again. If Sinz is mafia, and he dies, then we still go to 7 players, but that means the mafia would have to kill us for 2 days without us finding another one, which is unlikely considering the agent-sinz link.

If there are 4 players, then yeah, we'd die if Sinz isn't mafia. But if Sinz is mafia, then we can get Agent, resulting in the 2 player thing above. Once we get one mafia, we've cracked them, and can start searching for connections.

We are by no way "screwed". We've had setbacks, but we can easily still win.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think we're long past the time to kill innactives.

G

GotMink

i think that 007 is WAY more suspicious, and am just as confused as you are as to why no one is voting for him....

Blazer

Smash Ace
So then are we voting for Sinz? I'm leaving it to Common since he's the smartest trustworthy player. Common, please use judgement here.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm voting Sinz because Agent/Flash still has Commons role-block going for him. Yes, the block is void if Agent is the godfather, but that is generally molding the facts to support a conclusion. He is suspicious, but he also has something to defend himself with. Sinz does not, and Sinz has shown almost the same amount of suspicion. He predecessor almost never posted, ever.

I'm not sure if Common has the same reasons, but those are mine.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, I agree that we are fitting facts to the conclusion, but aren't you kinda doing the same thing? Sinz role claimed as a psuedo-cop, therefore, he must be lying. personally, I'm kinda seeing where your going, but at the same time, sinz has put up a defense, whereas the only thing we know about 007, is that he's been roleblocked once, and also (under agentli's command) claimed to be a mason. Sinz has a pretty believeable role; but for agentli to have faked being a mason? He would have to know that someone was gonna have his back in case he came under fire for that.
I'm torn.
but still leaning to 007

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Right, I'm voting for Sinz because before I accused him he didn't post anything even remotely improtant with the exception of him defending Agentli and agreeing with Eorlingas. (Right now I'm working under the assumption he was sucking up to Eor, a strong player) Go back and look, and you'll see for yourselves. He claimed he wanted to lay low to keep himself from getting killed, but why should he do that unless he had some uber ability? Staying in the game isn't as important as helping the town, in my opinion.

He claimed he had a 50/50 chance of being the cop's reincarnation or something like that. But it didn't work out. Well that's fine and dandy, isn't it? Seems like just another excuse to fake an ability without having to back it up.

He pulled a Blazer and accused me of being mafia as soon as I went after him. Formerly he said he believed me. Flip flop flip flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom