• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This is starting to sound so epic that I'm getting tempted to show up and I don't even play this game anymore and I live 3 hours away.

I really can't though, way too much work left to do for my presentation on Tuesday and found out 2 days ago that about half of our material is unusable ><.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yeah ceX, sad to see your name is not on that attendance list lol. And you freaking missed out on TFNS MvC3 tourney to. That **** was legit.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
yeah ceX, sad to see your name is not on that attendance list lol. And you freaking missed out on TFNS MvC3 tourney to. That **** was legit.
Yeah I slept in before that tourney but honestly I really needed that time to catch up on my school work. You might see me at the Japan relief tourney on the 16th or the London tourney on the 30th next month. Plus when I graduate there's a chance I might be moving a lot closer to these tourneys ;)

Patches

Smash Master
My MM's so far.

$2 Bo3 GaW vs MK (Cura) not sure if we're doing two...
$2 Bo3 Dedede vs Marth (Iliad)
$5 Bo3 GaW vs Olimar (Rintintin)
$2 Bo3 Dedede dittos (Dirt)

anyone else?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ITS BEEN FAR TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST TOURNAMENT, BUT FINALLY, ITS THAT TIME AGAIN. $100 POT BONUS. CoT5 COMBO GIVEAWAY. OoC ATTENDANCE. PROFESSIONAL LIVESTREAM. AND A PLETHORA OF SETUPS FROM OUR COMMUNITY PREPARE FOR A STACKED TOURNAMENT. THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE HARDER THAN ANYTHING ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR WHATS ABOUT DO GO DOWN HERE TODAY. THIS IS LOOKING TO BE THE BEST EVENT OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO'S NEW SEASON. TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM THIS TOURNAMENT BECAUSE I'M REALLY NOT SURE IF IT CAN GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Goes to sleep

Patches

Smash Master
I'm off to bed boys. See you all bright and early at 10. <3
I'll have 3 tvs, and 2 wiis with me. So lets get some friendlies in!

Edit: I'm still looking for a doubles partner, so if you're interested text/call me. 519 282 0117, or just hit me up at the tourney.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
*Arrives at 7:45am*
Seriously?

I also couldn't sleep. Spent the whole night playing DQIX. Pimp game. Got two energy drinks stored away, and will drink much coffee before the day is out. Also might I mention **** METAL SLIMES. I swear to god, a little girl would send them running screaming, to have nightmares for the rest of their lives. Need to get Dragon Quest Monsters, catch a Metal Slime, go online, have my party of 3 metal slimes, and FLEE FROM EVERY BATTLE. Just to be annoying.

*EDITEDIT* I'd just like to point out that imitating my character's sound effects during a match is NOT specifically banned. I CANNOT be DQ'd for it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@Patches: How can u replace me as ur bestest friend of all time :cry:

@People who didn't sleep: What's wrong with you o.O?

@Swordgard: Eff you lol. I'm talking about regionals bro xD.

@Chibo: <3

I hope your all ready for an exhilarating experience!

swordgard

Smash Hero
*EDITEDIT* I'd just like to point out that imitating my character's sound effects during a match is NOT specifically banned. I CANNOT be DQ'd for it.
Actually this is to TO's discretion, just as unplugging the opponent's controller is not specifically banned, you will get dqed for that. In the end, TOs always have the last word, but you can probably ask a TO instead of just going in and getting a warning/dqed for doing these types of things.

Top Bottom