• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Fine.

Tin Man.

Is it cool if I imitate Lucario's sound effects during my games? At the very least can I imitate Charizard's glide attack during said move?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Fine.

Tin Man.

Is it cool if I imitate Lucario's sound effects during my games? At the very least can I imitate Charizard's glide attack during said move?
If its not a pokemon from puzzle league, its definitely not nearly as likely to be legal.

PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHU!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
w/e. Leaving now to get there.

*EDIT* apparently not. Bus doesn't even leave for another half hour. Perfect, gives me time to replace the KK Slider music.

*EDITEDIT* OH **** I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE TO STOP AT THE BANK FIRST.

Unless Tin takes debit now

*EDITEDITEDIT* Oh, nvm. There's a bank 5 minutes from the venue.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Me, Ryan and two friends are leaving a little bit behind schedule, we might be like 10 mins late, but probably not.
Hype vs tinman, the rematch.

Looking forward to stream.

I swear its gonna look so odd when im at a hockey game looking at a brawl stream lol.

sauc3

Smash Lord
leave it to the non PR hamiltonians to take both 5th place spots

shoutoutz to ben meekspeedy, for having the most fun to watch sonic ever. tinman will never know clutch like you.

Top Bottom