• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday" - Nov. 20th

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Zzz...huh? Oh, shoutout time! :D

1: Lain - Grats on winning...Michigan sucks. :p
2: Blue Rogue - You complain a lot. "I can't win without my milkshake." "You forgot to pick me up." Seriously though, you have nothing to worry about. You're too good.
3: Fizzle - ...I'm impressed. You got a lot better while I was gone.
4: AlphaZealot - That's why I'll never be any good: I rarely ever focus for an entire game. :/
5: L-Cancel - Have I still never met you?
5: Count - Good seeing ya. Glad to know that Diddy is still good.
7: Kel - You never really said anything to me. I hope I haven't offended ya or anything.
7: CapEm - I thought I heard you retired? Rumors? I don't know.
9: DJIskabibble - Better placing. Good stuff.
9: Mister Eric - I never asked, "Excuse me, sir, do you have the time?"
9: Hades Blade - I knew you were good, but still...
9: Fonz - Good seeing you, but I don't think I talked to you much either.
13: Champ - One more reason Ivysaur is great. Underrated? :awesome:
13: Xisin - Didn't talk to ya.
13: Beast - I don't remember talking to ya.
13: Y.b.M - I think you woke me up with the infamous Black Pikmin rant. I wish I was more awake for it though. Sounds like it was epic.
17: Lou - Good to see ya.
17: Steel Samurai - Didn't talk to ya.
17: Hilt - Good to see ya.
17: Nope - Good tourney. IMO, it might be getting too big for that house though. :/
17: Clowsui - I know how to beat Falco...well, I did anyway. Maybe I still do. I have no idea.
25: Luminoth - Randoms are always fun.
25: Z - I didn't even know I was supposed to play ya. Sorry. I was feeling way too tired and kinda sick. I was ready to crash before my first bracket match. :urg:
25: Hot Arms - That won't happen again. I'll be awake next time. :p
25: Zephil - You are good. I guess it didn't help that I don't know how to beat Fox.
25: Smash64 - Good to see ya.
25: Links24 - You'll do better next time.
33: Kiest - Good to see ya. Hope the job goes well. I wanna hear more about it.
33: KassandraNova - Asleep for the wrong half of the tourney. :(
33: Mr. E - I hope you don't hate me or anything over the whole ROB/teams thing I was talking about before.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I LOOOOVE Nope's Monthlies. I had the most fun at this tourney EVER, save maybe my experience at SiiS3. That made no grammatical sense but w/e, this tournament was fantastic and I can't wait for the next one!

Now for shoutouts.

1: Lain ($230.00) - Congrats on first...but Ohio isn't free ;) Give me back my spare controller! Hope you enjoyed the massage. It was nice seeing you again. Let's kick it at SiiS4.

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - DIAMONDS?! Remember dude, more NAir vs. Falco. Learn how to edgeguard me too, I didn't really feel that pressured even though Wario has limited edgeguard ability vs. Falco imo. You did really well at this tournament, congrats on the second place =) Thanks for not taking my money haha.
Also, you watching Y.b.M.'s video and you doing the Alice + Yoshi combo totally warmed my heart, no homo. It's the first time I've seen you smile and laugh so much! No homo though, for serious.

3: Fizzle ($67.00) - gj @ 3rd place my friend. Your DDD is too good as well as your MK. I'll get you someday! Here's hoping I get to meet you in brackets or pools sometime haha. Welcome to the God Kais ;p

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - thanks for the advice. Ban Brinstar next time :bee: Marth too good. I'm getting closer...better step yo game up vs Falco.

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - that MK though. I think I should just let you take the lead every single game because that's the only way I'll ever win against any of your characters, rofl. Nice job w/ the fifth place. Sad I didn't get to play against your Olimar at all this tourney! Let's play at SiiS4...provided you don't bail n_nb

5: Count ($19.00) - I knew you were capable of fifth =D Good stuff. Always a blast to be around; my brother from another mother. Sucks about dubs but w/e. See you soon, hopefully.

7: Kel - wat happen :c You'll definitely get 'em next time...I know it. Let's play more sometime soon?

7: CapEm - I'm not drinking 4Loko ever, that **** is ****ing nasty. Annoyed we didn't get our MM in after all that **** talk, haha. Always fun to hang around you though, next time I'm in Sfield I'll have a honey dip and I'll use that project line ;)

9: DJIskabibble - Any advice for Steel? Aside from that, I totally forgot this was your first tourney as a vVv rep...9th isn't too shabby. You'll be getting them top fives soon, just keep at it.

9: Mister Eric - beeepooooo. We didn't get any friendlies! :< beep.

9: Hades Blade - wish we could've met in bracket, but Beast stopped my loser's bracket run haha. Great to see that you can place so high even in the terrifying state of Ohio! Can't wait till our next MM.

9: Fonz - Thank you so much for teaching me about and playing me with Lucario. I learned a lot about the matchup, and you definitely reminded me of my fundamental problems vs. both MK and Lucario as Falco. You're a very impressive player, and I look forward to playing you in bracket.

13: Champ - $5 :( I wish I could've beat you in our pools set, but you outplayed me near the end. Good stuff. Come back to Smash! You're not that bad :p Just 'cause I two stocked your Falco with my Falco...and a Wolf beat your Falco...doesn't mean anything. It just means that you need to step yo bird game up! What's the word!?

13: Xisin - I was off during our MM :( Let's hope I get to play you again sometime soon. Curses for placing above Steel! He'll surpass you someday...maybe...in the immediate future...

13: Beast - very impressive opponent who taught me an important lesson. I am greatly looking forward to our next encounter, I'm sure we'll have both improved by leaps and bounds at that point. You're also funny as hell! xD Play me with Luigi next time though, I heard it's legendary...

13: Y.b.M - MAN WHY DON'T THEY HAVE BLACK PIKMIN IN THIS GAME THAT'S RACIST
okay but for real Y.b.M. you are the ****in BOMBBBBBB no homo. This placing doesn't reflect your skill at all, I'm sure of it and I know you know too! Let's get some playtime in soon so you can help me improve vs. Kirby and I can help your ZSS vs. Falco.

17: Lou - we didn't get to MM! Depressing. Fun times seeing you again though we didn't talk much this time around. I'm excited you're getting married soon though - congratulations again.

17: Steel Samurai - thanks for keeping it real w/ me the whole weekend man. Harry Potter was godlike, Applebee's was too good too. Your Marth is so ****ing nasty vs. Falco and Snake man...good luck to anybody who fights you as those characters! We'll be training again soon. Take this three week break to heart...we'll be back in the lab as soon as I finish these exams. I'll learn to read MK from you and I'll learn how to edgeguard you. We need to reach that top ten soon, mayne.

17: Hilt - Thanks for teaching me a lil more about Olimar! I still don't think I'm very good at the matchup. There's a few more things I need to put together aside from more jab/spotdodge...but I'm sure as long as I keep playing you I'll eventually learn. Hope to meet you in bracket again sometime soon!

17: Nope - I wanted more than just two friendlies with you, lol. Your Snake is still really good. **** your Marth in Melee, lmao. Thanks so much for hosting this monthly...please return this to its monthly status!!

17: Clowsui - not enough. This isn't enough. Don't ever be satisfied by this. Don't make excuses for your loss either. Take this for what it is: an improvement, evidence of your evolution, a continuously growing state, the example of education...you are learning, and you are learning fast, but it will all come to a close the minute you forget what this is all about. Keep your heart in the game, your mind to your opponent, and your spirit towards competition and you will be achieving things soon.

17: Rowan - godlike Peach. Hope you stay now that you've made a return...more people need to know about you. Incredible talent that I learned a lot from just from playing two or three games.

17: Roller - didn't play you, glad I didn't get to. Stupid Pika/ICs, lmao

17: LiKaNG45 - you ****. Your Snake is the most impressive Snake I've seen in a while. Keep going to offline tournaments and you'll only continue to do better. I'm excited to play you again because I think I could do much better than how I did. I'm glad you liked my Falco - I liked your Snake and your Marth tons, too! More Asians, more fun haha.

25: Luminoth - good **** taking a game off of Champ's Flaco! We'll be sure to MM soon, yeah. I'm sure it'll be a lot closer than last time, hehe. Till then keep playing, you've gotten loads better and the train's gonna keep going for a while I think.

25: Z - wat. You're much better than this Z!!! STEP YO GAME UP. Thanks for the Double Stack. Was tasty!

25: SneakyTako - thanks for driving me and Steel. Always great to chill w/ you, your drunk self is surprisingly similar to your sober self LOL IDK why you're placing like garbage, but stop it mayne. You're way better than this. Let's train soon to rectify this problem.

25: Hot Arms - for once, didn't HotArms it. Nice seeing you bro, that Snake/MK is too good...but WifiSnake and Wifiknight just can't beat da Offline Bird ;)

25: Zephil - had me seriously worried in pools, and seriously worried in bracket. Your Fox is very impressive and extremely intelligent. You have a future ahead of you in this game - so keep at it, Panama ;p

25: Asdioh - our MMs made no sense but they were very fun. You've improved greatly since the last time I saw you! Here's hoping I'll see you at many more.

25: Smash64 - you're never losing to a Falco that isn't me again, even if he's from Cincy. Ya dig? Sucks that you met the Steel train in bracket :bee: Come train with us more - we miss you!

25: Links24 - troll imo. Salty you beat Steel, but w/e. You're better than 25th though, step it up son!

33: Kiest - you got loads better and idk how, unless I've been underestimating you. Always great to have you around. Wish you would've gotten the chance to commentate a crew battle v Springfield, but it's no biggie. Till the next time, Keister!

33: Sleep - didn't play/talk to you. Nice job making it out of pools though.

33: Failproof Frank - whodis

33: ArgentStew - your Lucario was doing a lot of dumb stuff. I'm sure you're smarter than that - so show me your moves the next time we play :p Always nice to see you around, and glad you've fixed the rage issue sir.

33: Snap - whodis

33: Composer - I'm so sad we didn't get to talk more this tournament, I always feel like there's bad blood between us somehow :< Glad you made the switch to Wario, not glad you're placing this low. Step it up :cool:

33: Sugartastic - keep working on your Falco, I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you more tips but I think you just need a better control over your character first before anything else. Then work on thinking about why you're doing things and where. It's very simple but it's very hard to incorporate into your gameplay, especially with a character as unique as Falco.

33: Today - What happened? D: You'll get them next time though, Day. I promise I'll help you more. All the things we said in FB chat, they will happen. Just give me time, yeah? Don't switch to MK - your GW is still pretty nasty.

33: Tech Chase - Steel Samurai train o' death on your Snake. Use DDD next time! How did you not know he used Marth, I hype him up all the time xD Great seeing you, sucks our friendlies kept getting interrupted :<. Hope to play/see you again sometime soon.

33: Peep Rivers - I have a lot more to learn about Sheik v Falco, it seems lol. Either that or I was just playing the MU badly - but it's probably more of the former. You lose your patience very easily both on and offstage - that situation at the ledge was just an extreme example. Work on waiting.

33: Sorasin - you've definitely improved a lot. I loved watching your sets in pools and your friendlies vs. Steel. I'm proud to call you my rival! =P

33: Xero - I have tons of Steel exp, but your Marth is still really fun to fight! I think you're not quite as good as he is at limiting options as well as attacking/defending though. Just keep playing and I'm sure it'll come.

33: KassandraNova - wat happen :c It was fun going to the gas station with you! We'll have to play more soon so I can get a hang of that MK matchup and you can work on your other characters against Faruko xD See you soon?

33: Rogueblades - you were discouraged before you even fought me, at least that's the impression I got. Go in with a cool head - your Sonic is still pretty scary, I just learned a lot about Sonic since the last time we played. Don't get hasty either - vs. Marth I was able to punish you very hard for early attacks/bad dodges with grabs and DBs, which ultimately turned it to my favor.

33: Mr. E - I'm not as free vs. ROB so I would've liked to play some friendlies against you at this tourney, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be this tournament. Till next time! Nice job in dubs btw.

33: Dr Squid - I beefed it 'cause I didn't even get to play you!!! DDD: Thanks for the words of support bro, I really appreciate it. My socks are still really freakin' wet.

49: Hael Phael - sorry for being so presumptuous when you approached me, lmao. I wish we could've actually played more than once D: I didn't mean to completely you shut you down so many times, I just didn't feel like playing those matchups at that time.

49: Juu - guess I can't autopilot against your Mario ;p Work on learning how to ftilt with Sheik. Your Mario is still better tbh. Didn't get to play your Pit though! Nice chillin' with you this time around. Who was in your pool, btw?

49: Halfjack - whodis

49: Gifts - my Marth isn't very good, but I hope you learned something from my Marth when I went to play L. That's why I did it, actually - I thought you might like it if a different Marth could give you something to learn from/about xD

49: Calebyte - your Marth is solid for just one month; you have all the basics of control down with him. Now you need to learn how to attack people and also how to use moves properly. Don't just throw things out - start by swinging as little as you can and learn how to maximize your hits that way. You will learn a LOT this way but it'll be difficult...I have faith though. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be a very good teacher this tournament, I promise I will give you a much more dedicated training session next time. Nice outfit =P

49: Paladin - Thanks for the Fox exp and the Y.b.M. recordings xD Your Fox is pretty good, but I think I could give you a run for your money ;p Sucks that you didn't make it out of pools, but maybe you'll have better luck/playing next time! Hope to see you again sometime soon.

49: Rob - whodis

49: Peppywil - your Diddy Kong needs some work on fundamentals + reads. I know you don't get to play much but I hope you keep playing and take as many chances as you can get because I think you're fun to be around, haha. We weren't that bad of a team ;P

49: Okami - iknowwhodisbutididn'ttalktodisguy:(

Excel - thanks for all the support and the friendlies. Your MK is solid...but play me when I'm awake ;) Let's revive STI next time!

Crash - we talked for the briefest of moments at this tournament. What happen D: Please keep going to Smash tournaments, you're a blast to play and to talk to.

Be on the lookout for my tournament thread! I'm hosting something in Cincy on Jan 22nd.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: Lain ($230.00) - Good **** dude, Im sad I didn't beat you, but I know where I went wrong so maybe next time. I like your playstyle it makes me think about every move twice.
2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - We havent played since that one tournament in Columbus, and I want to play you lol.
3: Fizzle ($67.00) - heh better stick to D3 if you want to beat me next time. Good stuff bro on your placing.
4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - Every tournament I look forward to fighting you, because our sets are the most intense games ever and are the most adapting fights, good work I plan to come to columbus sometime for a smashfest.
5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - good **** dude, **** olimar pick a new character <3 =P
5: Count ($19.00) - Ajay made a good read, I got predictable nothing to be sad about, just gotta be more careful. we never got those friendlies though.
7: Kel - Good **** in teams bro, I think we got our strat down pretty solid for the Anubis, and your honestly the best Metaknight for it no doubt in my mind
7: CapEm - Good win, clutch hit lol
9: DJIskabibble - Ganon Ftw
9: Mister Eric - Good stuff
9: Hades Blade - enjoyed your Yoshi well done,
13: Champ - What happened?
13: Xisin - Good work
13: Beast - Haha thanks for the friendlies, I created Ganon =P
13: Y.b.M - Your hilarious bro, and stick to Kirby, ZSS just loses to MK.
17: Lou - Step it up
17: Steel Samurai - Work on Map awareness/control, and Baiting. A lot of the times you just waited for me to show an opportunity and it was easy to bait you into mistakes. I can see your good, but you allowed me to trick you into easy kills. We can do a MM or friendlies sometime against my Lucario but unfortunately in Tournament that MU isn't viable lol
17: Hilt - Good work
17: Nope - you suck
17: Clowsui - Fun friendlies, work on your recovery. Glad I could help you with the matchup.
17: Rowan - good to see you back
17: Roller - Fun pools matches
17: Linking - Good snake
25: Luminoth - Good to see you again
25: Z - Always love our friendlies lol
25: SneakyTako - Didnt get to talk to you this time
25: Hot Arms - Gratz
25: Zephil - gratz
25: Asdioh - gratz
25: Smash64 - Gratz
25: Links24 - gratz
33: Kiest - Kiester is the man
33: Sleep - gratz
33: Failproof Frank - gratz
33: ArgentStew - Ya man we didnt get to talk much this time
33: Snap - gratz
33: Composer - gratz
33: Sugartastic - gratz
33: Today - Step it up!
33: Tech Chase - gratz
33: Peep Rivers - gratz
33: Sorasin - Didnt beat doom today =(
33: Xero - gratz
33: KassandraNova - Fun matches, and yes I do play Metaknight a ton lol. Everyone thinks I dont
33: Rogueblades - gratz
33: Mr. E - gratz
33: Dr Squid - gratz

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Singles Results: (57 Entrants)

1: Lain ($230.00) I don't know how you can drop so many chain grabs and still win all our tournaments. GGs. We need to Snake ditto or Iron Man next time.
2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) Please make my tough decisions for me from now on. Also, the set we played was the counterpickiest one I've ever had. *Practices matchups I lost in that set*
3: Fizzle ($67.00) So do you main DDD now or something?
4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) Almost got to play you at this...and at least having 4th place on lockdown means you always make your money back (and then some).
5: EL-Cancel The Metaknight Main($19.00) How are you so good at this game?!? I couldn't beat you in a single one of our half dozen sleep-deprived friendlies, and the whole time you were using Olimar, your secondary.
5: Count ($19.00) The many trips to Taco Bell were awesome, but I wish I got to play you. I get to use Falco like 5 times a year in brackets.:( It's always fun to play you because, aside from El Cancel The Metaknight Main who is amazing at this game, you are the best person at getting the kill against me.
7: Kel I was so glad to dodge you in the bracket. Sorry I wasn't you and got beat by Lain. Thanks for the Wario advice. I was playing that matchup very wrong.
7: CapEm How are you still placing so high? You've been to like 1 tournament in the last 6 months, and you're beating active players. Do you just decide, "I'm gonna wreck everyone today even though I barely play this game."
9: DJIskabibble El Cancel the Metaknight Main is tough so your losses were legit, but you'd better pull off the win next time (maybe with Falco???:awesome:).
9: Mister Eric To quote an old friend, "You cannot defeat me! *arrow* *arrow* *arrow* *spotdodge* *Fsmash* But seriously, your ROB has gotten really tricky.
9: Hades Blade I hate Yoshi so much. I have no idea how you (and Blue Rogue I guess) are so good with that character. Your secondaries were also a lot more legitimate than you lead me to believe.
9: Fonz You're not gonna stoop to my level and main mk now are you? Because your metaknight is really good. It's just so smart I can't help but to play stoopidly against it....in pools.;)
13: Champ Your ICs are really good. I'm surprised you didn't place higher, especially because you guys outplaced us in doubles.
13: Xisin That loss to Count was dumb and you'll probably place higher next time...unless of course you run into me in losers.:cool:
13: Beast You got good pretty fast. I'm dreading the day I play you in brackets. If I get too predictable, I'll just switch characters every game, and now that you've redeemed yourself, no more Falco dittos ever again!
13: Y.b.M :rolleyes:
17: Lou I don't even remember seeing you at this. I hope you got to play it out with Day...even though you outplaced her at this.
17: Steel Samurai I feel like anytime now you'll just snap into pro mode and start beating everyone. I'm almost surprised it hasn't happened yet.
17: Hilt You probably have the best sports brawlsmanship I've seen. And you're really good at Project M. You must have played it before...or main sheik in melee.
17: Nope I always hate to get matched up against you because I know that if I lose my focus, I'll get steamrolled. I really hope that this becomes a monthly again. Now that you guys have kept the venue fee at $5 (which isn't even that much) it has to look a little more appealing, assuming nobody clogged the toilet again or anything like that.
17: Clowsui I'm impressed with how well you placed at this super stacked tournament. I also have to stop DI'ing down!:c
17: Rowan I'd always wanted to play you. For someone who hasn't played in a year, you are so good. My Lucario couldn't touch you at high percent because you would play really carefully until you got in on me and smacked me in the face with a F-air. You were tough.
17: Roller It has to be weird being one of the only ICs at a tourney for once. Another thing, you beat Z?!? That guy is good, so eenuwee logic you're double good...or something like that.
17: Linking It didn't occur to me how good you were because you lost to the Bowsuh, but I watched a few more of your matches (and saw that you beat Fonz) and realized that when it comes to more normal matches, you're pretty good.
25: Luminoth- Wolf mains are awesome, therefore you are awesome. Air-release to side-b all day long.:cool:
25: Z Your games against Fonz's Ganon were hilarious. I really wish you could have stayed longer, and props for the double stack soup kitchen you were running.
25: SneakyTako At first I wondered how you got 25th and thought you messed up...and then I saw your bracket. I hope you at least got in some Falco practice...or took someone to Green Greens.
25: Hot Arms Tutu Logic is one of the strangest things I've ever seen. Sometimes it's really helpful, and other times it's just trolling. If you can't tell the trolling from the truth, it will defeat you.
25: Zephil I don't think we've met
25: Asdioh the Fox Main Maybe if you change your name to Asdioh the Kirby main, your Kirby will start winning again, but your Fox will lose. 0_0
25: Smash64 Siempre yo quiero jugar Ness dittos contigo pero juguemos casi nunca. No debes perder a Falco. Necesitas usar Pikachu o un personaje nuevo.:awesome:
25: Links24 Friendlies were fun. My Sonic will be back, and you will get the "GO".
33: Kiest If you ever want to play another SC2 match let me know.
33: Sleep Didn't RipN use to use this tag? You're not him are you?!? If not, hi I'm Fizzle. I don't believe we've met. (That being said maybe I'm completely wrong)
33: Failproof Frank I don't know you, but I applaud your tag.
33: ArgentStew You were a zombie at this. I remember C4 galore; I think you took a nap after pools and just....kind...of....stayed there. At least we all learned that sleep is VERY VERY important. I hope to see you playing at 100% soon.
33: Snap If there's anyone named crackle, you need to form a crew with him and Pops.
33: Composer I didn't spend enough time in the basement.:c You looked really comfortable in your nook though. Also, you need to team with Yoshis more often.
33: Sugartastic You have the most sugartastic name I've ever heard.
33: Today Double went okay at this. I think we were both playing better at SiiS and need to improve our communication/awareness. Aside from that, we were fine.
33: Tech Chase The sexiest Snake in the Midwest needs to use more DDD!
33: Peep Rivers This should be Herbert from Family Guy's name.
33: Sorasin Solid Falco. You do some weird stuff (Like Down-B:)), but it seems like you make it work.
33: Xero You, XeroXen, Xyro, need to have a showdown to determine who deserves to have the tag "Zero" spelled incorrectly.
33: KassandraNova If you haven't already ask KB for tips on how to kill. He's pretty good at it and Nicole is reeally good at it. I'm sure that from the two of them and Kel, you'll learn enough tricks to 4 stock my Bowser.
33: Rogueblades I learned the answer to Sonic. Prepare to be unpleasantly surprised when you see it.
33: Mr. E You gimped me at 0%.:glare:
33: Dr Squid Hey Kooooooooolaid. Your shirt was too good.

Singles Pools:

49: Hael Phael If you QAC lock me with D-throw>Footstool shenanigans, I will ragequit, choose metaknight, and with my leftover rage spend the whole match running away and pressing B...and then probably get grabbed and QAC locked again.:c
49: Juu Your Arnold Palmer would have been delicious. haha
49: Halfjack Is a halfjack half a pancake, or half a Jack Daniel's, OR is it half pancake mix/half JD fried and eaten for breakfast?
49: Gifts Your tag makes me smile. Like this ->:bee:
49: Calebyte Now that the ROBs place differently, it's good that a MARIOth place has been established. And when Jake wears your hat, does he become you? Because that's how I thought it works.
49: Paladin Now, if I repress my memories of Saturday night, there will always be a backup to help me remember. Yay?
49: Rob Robots are not meant to play video games!
49: Peppywil ....so you ate fan's cookies again. I feel like you guys have devolved into Dora the Explorer and Swiper...which is pretty funny.
49: Okami Isn;t Okami the name of the game with the wolf and the art? That's a really good game, you have my approval.
0: FanFan It was cool that you came to this, but I'm soo sad I didn't get to play any minus and barely any P:M. I think I remember you being in that group so I'll entrust my Project M opinion to you. How was it? Also, yay cookies!
-1: Crash I'm so sad I didn't get to hang out with anyone, but even if you didn't enter it was really cool that you came out to this anyway....and drove all the drunk people around when they needed a lift, and probably did some awesome Bminus shenanigans that I missed. Oh no, I just remembered you beat my Bowser at this didn't you? Good thing you were in bed at 5am because Bowser was ready to bring the pain. :pimp:
Excel Too You should take our Sonic dittos more seriously next time. I want as much practice with that character as I can get....I forgot you didn't enter.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
AY YO, IT'S YA BOY KING SNUG OF THE COMFY KAIS TOSSIN OUT A SHOUTOUT FOR YA'LL. I'M SITTIN ON THE ON BLAST STATUS BEIN FREE AS HELL AS USUAL. IT'S COO DO, I'MMA STEP IT UP

0: Cr@sh ($10,000,000) - I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself, even if you're not on the competitive tip anymore. You're a blast to hang out with as always, I wish you would compete, but what makes you happy is what you should do.

0: Excel ($10,000,000) - Glad you came out, though I thought you weren't. We'll have to play some more too, you're more than chill.

1: Lain ($230.00) - Congrats on the first place placing, it seems like you get better every time I see you. Our matches in P:M were fun, but man did you **** on me pretty hard. Love that you showed Hadesblade the madness that is Falcon-. More than a cool dude in my book.

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - I did a lot better vs you in Pools than I thought. I guess that attests to my own improvement, but you'll be placing first really soon. You're a hell of a player, and you got this. SNUG ROGUE... COMFY KAIS!

3: Fizzle ($67.00) - FIZZLE. We never played again, for like the fourth straight tournament. It's okay, though 'cause you're cool to hang around with as usual. We'll play next time, for sure. Not sure if your Bowser will be up to snuff, though. :) Congrats on the huge placing, and forget you for the Marioth place comment. It'll be different next time!

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - I'm glad you came out, wish you would have stayed longer though.

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - The trolliest of trolls, but the most awesome of guys. Really glad you came out to Springfield with the MI crew to play with us and you're getting to be a lot scarier of a player. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

5: Count ($19.00) - I think this tournament was the first time I really got to talk to you and I'm glad I did. Cool as hell, your Diddy really kind of **** on me. I don't know how Xero does it, but thanks for the matches and for helping me out.

7: Kel - Don't feel too discouraged man, you're good and it does seem like you're improving. You'll hit that next step.

7: CapEm - Wow, that's really impressive on the placing. Hopefully you stick around and play some more. You're a hell of a player.

9: DJIskabibble - Glad you came out, I should have played more matches with you. You disappeared upstairs, lol.

9: Mister Eric - Beep beep. Watching your doubles match with Xisin was really fun. Wanted to talk to you more, but oh well. Let's see if it'll happen next time.

9: Hades Blade - Man, I'm tired of getting Dthrow tech chased by your Charizard. It's absolutely stupid... ;_; Glad you learned about the power of Falcon Minus as Lain gave you the knee plenty of times. Seems like you're shutting up what little critics you have of being "just a Yoshi" or "he was only ___ in AZ", I'm glad to see that. You're legit and will continue to improve and beat our players.

9: Fonz - Wow, good stuff man. I wish I would have been able to talk to you earlier than I had. You, like Crash always seem to help me out and make me improve after a bit of time playing or talking to you. I'm looking at the Falco MU in a whole different way now.

13: Champ - You crazy man. That Falco is still way too good. So is your Ice Climbers. I heard you still practice a bit, don't feel too bad that you struggled against Lumi. He's pretty **** good.

13: Xisin - I'm glad you came out, I only got to see a little bit of your Marth... but I was very impressed by it. I don't remember who you got knocked out by, but not bad for the first Ohio tournament in a while (or ever?).

13: Beast - You're really cool, man. Glad you helped me out with some stuff after our pools match, it helped me kind of regain my composure after I lost it over the course of pools. I learned quite a bit from you, hopefully you can get into the SF scene if you're interested. It's not really as close-knit as the Smash community, but it's pretty competitive.

13: Y.b.M - FIZZLLLLEEEEEEEE. Man, drunk Y.b.M. is the best one, I have to say. I'm looking forward to the time I run into you in tournament. I've been wondering how I'd do against you. You seemed to have more than your share of fun at the club Sat night, glad you could share the cheer.

17: Lou - Glad you came out, Lou. Friendlies against you on Friday were extremely fun. Who did you lose to?

17: Steel Samurai - Good stuff, Steel! Looks like you've hit another jump in skill. Hopefully you keep it coming. You're definitely an up-and-comer in the Ohio scene. You got this man.

17: Hilt - I saw you went some PT, nice... nice. I hope you're enjoying yourself out at these tournaments. I appreciated hearing from you and crash about my improvement, I think that I've gotten better... it's good to hear that other people see it too. I'll get some more experience, get a better tournament mindset and start playing better to my peak abilities. SNUG KAIS

17: Nope - Thanks for everything, Nope. You're a cool and gracious host and I look forward to coming up to your tournaments every single time. I'm glad you allowed me to wait for my ride Sunday afternoon and your Melee Marth... lol. Good stuff.

17: Clowsui - Falco's bad, stop running into my cape's man. +2 Phantasms and +1 Falco Fire. Lol. Good job, though. Learn that Fox MU, seriously. Again, like you said. Don't be satisfied. A tip for you, watch your habits coming back onto the stage. If you can get up replays, go and look at them again after this tournaments. Get some other Cincy people to go over with you, it'll help. For the record, I got Blue Rouge (2), Capem (7), Beast (13), Z (25), Technical Chase (33), Keist (33) and Okami in the same pool. All losses except for the last one, but all of them close.

17: Rowan - Your Peach is sick, man. It's one of the best I can remember playing. It just overwhelmed me. I can't play the same against you that I did against KB and Nicole. You've got such an efficient, sharp style. I love it.

17: Roller - That freaking grab behind an ice block, I'm so bad for falling for it over an over. Thanks, though. You've given me so much IC's experience that I think I'm prepared to play against another IC main soon. Your Pika is nasty and has inspired me to look into him a bit more, hope you guys come out to some more OH tournaments. I'll try to get to some OOS ones.

17: Linking - Good stuff, man. You're the Snake that came down with Be@st, right?

25: Luminoth - Lumi! Sorry I couldn't bring Auspher out with me, but my ride-up with Sil was kind of a last-minute thing. I'm even sorrier that we didn't play. We'll have to!

25: Z - I know you were discouraged after your second loss, I wish I would have remembered to tell you that Roller had a pocket IC's. You got this next time, though.

25: SneakyTako - TAKO. I'm glad you came out, but I didn't get to talk/play much with you. We'll have to do it again soon.

25: Hot Arms - Glad to see another MI guy come out.

25: Zephil - Panama! Keep playing Toon Link, man. It's good, I'm glad you came out and I got to meet you for the first time. We'll have to play, ya'know?

25: Asdioh - Nice (sort of) meeting you for the first time. Wish I would have played against your Kirby/Fox.

25: Smash64 - Non-snug counterpart, I'm glad you came up. I want to play you more in the future, that's for sure.

25: Links24 - My man Links. Actually didn't hang out with you as much as I would have liked at this tournament, but you're cool as always. Link dittos are too good, I'll tell you what.

33: Kiest - Thanks for everything as usual, Keist. I can't even count the ways that you've helped me out and supported me over the course of time I've known you. Not just from a smash perspective, but overall. I'm mad I choked game two, though. You still seem like you're improving, too. We have to play more BB and SSFIV in Columbus!

33: Sleep - Sleeeeeep, you've improved so much that I'm not even sure that I can beat you in the ditto. I'll be sure to hype you up for your matches when I see you, I'm glad you're still playing. You got this!

33: Failproof Frank - WV! Glad you guys came out.

33: ArgentStew - Glad to see you come out, your Bowser is pretty good. I hope you weren't too discouraged from your first match, but I guess you weren't. You slept for a long time.

33: Snap - Glad you came out.

33: Composer - Hoo Hah Hoo Hah Typhoon! A blast as always to run around with the IN boys, store runs were legit, even though that officer tried to run us down. We gotta do more Falcon- doubles in teams. We were wrecking like crazy.

33: Sugartastic - You WV guys gotta come up to more tournaments! I'm glad you came out, haven't see you since OUGA.

33: Today - Glad you came out, reverse mains was as annoying for me as it was for you. Honestly, I just wanted to play P:M at the time. I hope you enjoyed yourself, though.

33: Tech Chase - Urrrrgh, I hate you both games in pools. Good to know I made you serious the hell up after ftilting your snake to 80% immediately, lol. We'll have to play again.

33: Peep Rivers - Glad you came out.

33: Sorasin - Glad you came out.

33: Xero - Glad you came out.

33: KassandraNova - "Your Link is so ****ing campy!" I have to say, I smiled pretty hard when you said that, but your Peach is good. It surprised me quite a bit, I hope you don't quit.

33: Rogueblades - Joooe, glad you came out. Chill as always.

33: Mr. E - Was glad to see you out and admittedly glad that I didn't run into you in pools or anything, I still hate playing against R.O.B., lol. You got this next time.

33: Dr Squid - My man Squid, there are a ton of things that I could say or have already said, but you know where I'm coming from. My brother from Indiana and fellow Comfy Kai. props to you doing work and getting out. You're really improving.

---

49: Hael Phael - Glad you came out, I wanted to play you but totally forgot.

49: Juu - You know what you did wrong, you know what you need to do in the future. Relax, have fun and go out and compete.

49: Halfjack - Glad you came.

49: Gifts - Glad you came.

49: Calebyte - Caleb, we got this next time. We'll have to play each other some more, I might be able to help your Marth a bit too. I do play him on the side. We've got to talk a lot more, we're improving as players, I can definitely see it. But we gotta make that next step. Let's share some Mario tips! I like your playstyle.

49: Paladin - Glad you came.

49: Rob - Glad you came.

49: Peppywil - Your P:M Diddy is so good, oh my god. I was completely surprised, though I don't recall actually playing against it. Glad you and FanFan came up. Fan, I'll give your shoutout alongside. Thanks for the cookies and for blessing us with your awesome presence!

49: Okami - Glad you came out, your Ike will only get better as you play more with everyone. I hope you're not discouraged.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Your link is campy man! :O you dun even know! I mad. xD i am going to be maining peach in project m, and maybe lucas too. :X

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Lain- Good Job pimp
2: Blue Rogue- next time win this freaking tournament!!! Ya my boy Blue...
3: Fizzle- :bee:
4: AlphaZealot- Great Job... Step it up and start getting 1st... and please be more wiser with your CPs against Lain...
5: L-Cancel- Glad to finally see you again pimp.. you are one great guy... Keep up the Good stuff

5: Count- We had to much fun when we went. Haha I bought you and champ come drinks but ya'll wasn't around so Me Sneaky and Ajay drank em haha. We MUST do that again... come to Cincy we will really go hard!

7: Kel- I'll pretend I didn't see you place lower than 3rd...:c
7: CapEm- Man you are one crazy Drunk guy...you do not know when to be quiet AT ALL...you almost got us arrested haha... I would have ran before that even happened though... next time, no more Lokos for you...

9: DJIskabibble- haha iskabibble
9: Mister Eric- Nice seeing you, glad you still bumpin that mixtape I got more music on the way...
9: Hades Blade- Good Job
9: Fonz- Great Job, I hope you come to more tournaments. I've yet to go out with you... That has to change

13: Champ- Brotha from another... we got it in... You gotta come to Metro with me and Infern again... we'll go soooo hard!
13: Xisin- I know you got more responsibilities and stuff but come try to come to more tournaments... prove to people that YOU are the best Marth in the Midwest... The seat is cold...Warm it up...
13: Beast- Good job... get the Dark order together.... ya'll might be the God Kais Rivals... haha MIGHT:awesome:
13: Y.b.M. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYNBMsN07o
17: Lou- Man I feel like we don't get enough Lou, no homo
17: Steel Samurai- I guess you did pretty well...we'll practice to get you better... Let's work on your Bad match ups
17: Hilt- Great seeing you from what i can remember...haha... I don't mean to bash Olimar...
17: Nope- great seeing you again pimp. thanks for getting me messed up before I left the crib haha... Next time we play in tourney, I'mma play my Main Characters... and I'm not sure if I can get that date off.. since I requested black Friday off...but I'll see....

17: Clowsui- Haha man, i don't remember alot of stuff that happened unless Someone tells me what happened and I think really hard. Anywho...you did well... now we gotta break you into the higher ranks...

17: Rowan- Super Sleepy Peach Main... haha Wake up... It was great to see you again... add me on PSN "Y-b-M-" so we can play sometime... whenever I'm on..

17: Roller- Thanks for coming out to OH, hope I didn't leave a bad impression after I was so drunk... I'm usually so peaceful...hehe kinda

17: Linking- Step it up.. you are much better than this...

25: Luminoth- We had some Good matches... no more Delfino haha... I played DDD alot in the past...Beware...haha

25: Z- Congrats on that Seed pimp... now smoke your heart away...

25: SneakyTako- I promise as soon as we got out of the mothership I don't remember anything... Someone needs to help us so we can put the puzzle together...haha. And we need to practice... we need you to stay at the top and stop fluctuating.

25: Asdioh- Sorry we didn't get any games. And we will get some honey dips pimpin...

25: Smash64- Man, you got me with a nasty lil combo...I was toooooo Salty!!!

25: Links24- Man, I swear I only saw you like 3 times... stop being so mysterious... and we can play online sometime as well...

33: Kiest- Shave your face... sorry if I woke you up as well

33: ArgentStew- Happy to see you make it out again... You are waaayyy better than 33rd... step it up!!

33: Composer- Sorry I woke you up... I feel bad... I'll make it up to you sometime, no homo...
33: Sugartastic- haha your name has so many puns....

33: Today- Great Job in teams... I'mma need you to step it up in singles though...Show Lou who is Boss

33: Tech Chase- Great seeing you again.. Next time we go out will probably be at SiiS... so make sure you wear the proper clothing then... clothes not to baggy... sorta dressy...

33: Peep Rivers- Good Games man.... Step it up!

33: Sorasin- Step it up!

33: KassandraNova- I saw you 1 time the entire tournament....

33: Rogueblades- That sonic has gotten really good... Keep it up... I see a lot of improvements

33: Mr. E- Don't think I'm sand bagging against you...cause I'm not
33: Dr Squid- Fun sets pimp... you make tournaments fun to be at....

Sorry for waking anyone up or being to Loud... Blame that on Sessho... Cause Y.b.M. was not in attendance after the tournament. 3 shots of 151 chased with a bit of Loko and coolers...then 2 pitches of beer, 2 shots of a fruit bomb, and a Long Island Ice Tea created what happened at the tournament... Let's do it again:embarrass:

I would like to thank Crash for taking and picking us up... Cause we were all in no condition to drive., Thanks pimp... you are the Man!
I hope we can have the tournament soon...which I doubt will happen. I had fun here... until next time..

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
1: Lain ($230.00) Still haven't played you yet, congrats on first.

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) Didn't get the chance to play you this time around. :/

3: Fizzle ($67.00) I'm upset that I missed YBM yelling at you. D: You should be at my smashfest on Saturday, I need practice. :(

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) Didn't get to play you but got to watch your ditto vs. Count, DAM that was fun to watch.

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) Had heard a lot about you but didn't get to play you either... :/

5: Count ($19.00) You vs. AZ, man that was crazy, you almost had him. Only one place behind him, keep up the good work!

7: Kel - I'm really not sure if I've even been able to play you... gotta get a MM in some time.

7: CapEm - Nice performance at this, defending your town. GJ

9: DJIskabibble - Scribbs man, all I remember about you from this tourney was some guy going "I gotta play scribbs next, he plays mk, i'm screwed."

9: Mister Eric - Haven't ever played you either. I don't like playing ROB though, so... D:

9: Hades Blade - Dat Yoshi. :O And that P:M Charizard, **** dude. Nice.

9: Fonz - GGs in pools I guess... I still need a lot of work, as you could probably tell.

13: Champ - GGs in friendlies, I still need a lot of work to even touch that Falco...

13: Xisin - GGs in friendlies, you're very fun to play. :D

13: Y.b.M - So mad I missed your drunken speeches YBM. D:

17: Lou - Sorry you had to carry me in doubles friendlies when I first got there. :/

17: Steel Samurai - GGs in friendlies as usual pal. We gotta MM at the next one.

17: Hilt - GGs in P:M, looooooads of fun playing and chilling with you guys downstairs. :D

17: Nope - Thanks for hosting Nope, fantastic tourney as always.

17: Clowsui - Yeeeeeeeah, fun times in teams friendlies, I need doubles work though, I'm not the best at communication yet. Hope to see you at the next one, maybe I'll find a more consistent way to play before then.

17: Roller - GGs in pools. To be honest, I've never really played MK before... I just didn't know what else to do. LOL

17: Linking - Were you in my pool? I think you were. GGs mate.

25: Luminoth - Saw you take a game off of Champ with Wolf, real nice.

25: Z - Fun doubles friendlies at the start, GGs.

25: SneakyTako - Tako, we didn't get to play at this... :(

25: Zephil - ...you were the dude with the accent, right? :X

25: Smash64 - Oh that match you had against Kassandra, trips FTW.

25: Links24 - Didn't get to play you at this. :/ Ike dittos some time?

33: Kiest - Didn't get to play you Kiest. :O Next time for sure!

33: ArgentStew - It takes a real man to drop out of a tournament on a whim, just to get some shut-eye. Good ****, Argent.

33: Composer - Lumberjacks sounds so fun, I must play it with you guys some time. :O

33: Today - We need to MM some time, I don't think I've ever played you.

33: Peep Rivers - GGs in friendlies mate, mad that you made it to bracket and I didn't. D:

33: Xero - ...wait... he wasn't here...

33: KassandraNova - GGs in Pools. Yo no gusto MK... :(

33: Rogueblades - GGs in pools mate, I need to learn the Sonic matchup... never thought I'd be saying that...

33: Dr Squid - Squid. :D Nice Falco in P:M, nice to meet you. Come back to Springfield for the next one, we'll get way more P:M friendlies in.

49: Juu - Thanks for the words of encouragement on my P:M Diddy. :D I'll be sure to play you next time.

49: Calebyte - Nice seeing you again man, and all dressed up too! GGs in friendlies as always.

49: Paladin - Didn't meet you but GJ getting YBM on camera. :D

49: Peppywil - No bracket? Really? After almost two years of tournament-going, you still can't make it into brackets? Would it kill you to actually improve?

49: Okami - I remember you, you played Ike. :D GGs in friendlies mate, hope to see you at the next one.

FanFan - I ate, like, 6 cookies MAX. I did not eat all of them. D:<

Excel - GGs in doubles with Links, you guys make a pretty good team. :p

RipN - As usual, excellently run tournament, can't wait for the next one!

links24

Smash Ace
sorry im too lazy to do shoutouts right now i had fun these tournies are always a blast and whatnot not really happy bout my placings but ah well ill just do better next time lol

(disappears)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time!

1: Lain ($230.00) Change your braiiiiiiiin! We did amazing in doubles. We're really starting to pull together as a team and do some crazy stuff. We got this next time! It's always fun <3

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) GGs in doubles and singles! Our singles set was kind of silly. xD GOOD stuff btw taking Lain to set 2! Definitely felt like you got a lot better since the last time we played. =)

3: Fizzle ($67.00) Fizzle! It was nice hanging out and playing all those friendlies. xD Really impressive placing! Nice job on 3rd. Had a lot of fun playing in friendlies. lol! You dethroned my MK!

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) Our first time actually playing in tourney! GGs. I really enjoyed our set. xD Your style is really aggressive after you get the hit, it overwhelmed me! Look forward to playing again. =)

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) Wifi Olimar!

5: Count ($19.00) It's always fun hanging out Count! Our matches when you were drunk were hilarious. xD Idk if you remember them though. xD We lost to the same people! Too good.

7: Kel - GGs Kel! I really enjoyed our set, you're one of the most patient players I've ever played. GGs in doubles too, congrats on winning! Look forward to playing again. =)

7: CapEm - Maaaan, our doubles matches were so close! Nice seeing you again!

9: DJIskabibble -Maaan! We had to play twice! GGs. I felt like in the 2nd set, you really started to get a good handle on the MU. Game 3 was soooo close! Look forward to playing you again =)

9: Mister Eric - We didn't get to play! Your ROB was doing work though!

9: Hades Blade - You have an amazing Yoshi. lol. You destroyed me in reverse mains LOL. Hope we get to play more next time!

9: Fonz - GGs in doubles! You and Kel were a really good team. Hopefully next time we can get some singles in!

13: Champ - GGs in doubles! Our matches were sooo close. xD

13: Xisin - Your Marth is amazing. I really enjoyed our pools matches, I hope we get to play again sometime!

13: Y.b.M - Good seeing you again Ybm! GGs in doubles. o: You were hilarious after you were drunk. xD Hope we get some singles in next time!

13: Be@st- It was awesome meeting you! You're really talented. Good job beating Kel! Maybe we'll hang out again at SIIS4?

17: Lou - GGs in Pools! Our matches were sooo close! Your G&W is really good!

17: Steel Samurai - I don't think we talked much at this or played D:

17: Hilt - Nice seeing you again Hilt! It's been too long. Our matches were fun too. lol. I learned some stuff about the ditto from playing you! You're so good at edgeguarding Oli with Oli. xD

17: Nope - I love your tournies! Lol. Our reverse mains matches were fun. My snake is so bad people are caught off guard by fullhop dair to retreating nair! xD hopefully we get to play a bit next time!

17: Clowsui - Chi! Nice seeing you again. Our MK vs Marth matches were really fun. I'm sorry we didn't get our usual falco vs Olimar in. I was really really really tired. xD Nice seeing you as always!

17: Roller - Rooooolllller. GGs in bracket <3 it was really fun travelling with you this weekend. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite MI smashers to chill with.

17: Linkang - GGs! You're really talented. Our adventure to Tim Horton's was amazing. I hope we get to meet up again at SIIS4 o:

17: Rowan- I don't think we got to play D:

25: Luminoth - We didn't get to chat this time D:

25: Z - GGs in doubles!

25: SneakyTako - TSneakyTakooooo, always fun hanging out and playing you! I'm glad I was finally able to come back to Ohio. xD

25: Zephil - I don't think we got to play this time D:

25: Smash64 - Glad to see you again!

25: Links24 - Fun friendlies! o:

25: Hot Arms - Always fun hanging out with you! Don't get discouraged so easily though, you have talent, I honestly believe if you had a better mindset you would do a lot better and improve faster. :<

25: Asdioh - Asdiooooh. Nice seeing you again! Good stuff getting Lain to last stock with TL. Your fox is pretty goooood. The Olimar MU is tricky, you'll figure it out! n__nb

33: Kiest - Taco Bell adventuuuuuure! nice seeing you again.

33: Sleep - I don't think we got to play D:

33: ArgentStew - Lol ikr? I feel like we've been to several of the same tournies but haven't met yet. xD

33: Composer - It was awesome hanging out Composer! No one knows about the Composer just over the horizon, about to be taking that money with wario. Composer: Other C coming to a theatre near you winter 2011.

33: Today - Nice seeing you again Day, it was really fun hanging out too! The DR picture was too good. o: Hope Mi can make it to SIIS4! GGs in doubles too.

33: Peep Rivers - I don't think we got to play D:

33: Xero - GGs in pools! Our matches were really fun xD

33:FailproofFrank - I don't think we got to play D:

33: KassandraNova - We didn't get to play again! lol. We'll have to get some friendlies in next time or something. o:

33: Snap - Fellow Olimar! I don't think we talked though :<

33: Rogueblades - GGs in our friendlies! o:

33: Dr Squid - Nice meeting you Squid! It was really fun talking to you. xD We're like totally amazing not sleeping and whatnot. o:

33: Sugartastic - I don't think we played D:

33: Sorasin - I didn't know you were here :<

33: Techchase - it was fun hanging out! I was glad you were able to come OoS. Don't be discouraged with your placing though, just try to learn from your losses and the Matches you played and learn from them. o:

33: MR E - We didn't get to play D:

49: Juu - Always nice playing you! I'm glad I was able to make it to Ohio again. xDD

49: Calebyte - I don't think we talked much or got to play D:

49: Paladin - I don't think we really got to play either D:

49: Peppywil - I don't think we really got to play either D:

49: Okami - I don't think we really got to play either D

49: HaelPhael - We didn't get to play D:

49: Halfjack - we didn't get to play D:

49: Rob - GGs in pools! you used a lot of different characters

49: Gifts - Thanks for everything man, had it not been for you I wouldn't have been able to go. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip, and hope you learned a lot. Look forward to hanging out again. =)

FanFan - It was nice seeing you again Fan! Thank you for the cookie =) DR too good!

Excel - GGs in friendlies. It was nice seeing you again. xD

RipN - You really helped the tourney run really smoothly n___nb

Junglefever- I appreciate the last minute housing on my way home! You are a life saver. xD

If I missed anyone I apologize. All in all amazing tourney, <3 Ohio.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
25: Hot Arms - Always fun hanging out with you! Don't get discouraged so easily though, you have talent, I honestly believe if you had a better mindset you would do a lot better and improve faster. :<
Yeah my brain wasnt working right for some reason, probably no confidence, but no johnzz, thanksies though

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Lain ($230.00) - Had a fun trip with you and the rest of MI. Can't wait to do it again. I learned a lot frm you this past weekend just by watching your matches and you giving me tips here and there, I thank you for that. ♥

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - Good stuff Blue, you almost had Lain at the end. Don't up B when you have your bike. D: Haha it's all good though, next tme I see you I need you to teach me some wario things.

3: Fizzle ($67.00) - Friendlies Sunday morning where too legit haha.

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - You honestly make me want to go play Oli againnn. D: I had a ton of fun this past weekend and look forward to hanging out with you again.

5: Count ($19.00) - Never knew diddy ***** so much in doubles, haha good stuff.

7: Kel - Hop off Lain's D aight? xD

9: Hades Blade - AMGGGGG Yoshi ***** so hardd, good stuff!

9: Fonz - Wtffff Ganon just wrecking my shltt. Haha and nice MW2 montage I'll pm you mine on youtube. >.>

13: Beast - KFC sucked D:

13: Y.b.M - MAn you are too funny, I had fun in pools also.

17: Lou - Wtffffff, I died at 85% to a d smash of yours on PS1 in doubles. Haha good stuff though.

17: Hilt - Good to meet you! Oli - ROB are too good in doubles haha.

17: Nope - I had such a fun time at your tournament man. Thanks for housing MI for two nights we really appreciate it. Pools was fun even though I'm kind of salty about icies. I'll pm you my montage later since we didnt have time to watch it there.

17: Clowsui - Yeahh I learned a lot from your marth. Thanks for showing me some stuff. Ohh btw if you grab mk at 0% d throw to tippered reverse f smash.

17: Rowan - Had fun in pools and friendlies, your peach *****. >.>

17: Roller - Had a lot of fun with you and MI this week. Our friendlies helped me out A LOT! We need to go back to Ohio for the kitties.

25: Luminoth - LOL shieldbreaker too good. Haha had fun in pools, good stuff.

25: SneakyTako - Haha still don't believe you can't remember the 3 am taco bell run. It was cool hanging out with you though.

25: Hot Arms -LOL, you are just too funny, good hanging out with you and the rest of MI.

33: Today - :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Haha it was nice meeting you Day, look forward to going to another Ohio tourny and seeing you again. We need to do some single friendlies next time though.

33: Tech Chase - As always it was awesome to hang out with you and the rest of MI who went. I feel like I got better, we need to playy againn soon so I can take a agame off your snake.

33: Mr. E - Had fun in pools, ROB - Oli in doubles it too legit. xD

33: Dr Squid - Our pools games where too legit. I had lots of fun, just remind me to never double jump onto the Yoshi Island platform again aight? Haha

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1: Lain ($230.00) - You are pro at peer pressure D: lol j/k I had a lot of fun this weekend with you. Thanks for encouraging me also..I know I can do much better than what I did this weekend. Good job ****** this weekend..and claiming Fonz' bed rofl.

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - Youre playstyle is weird and it threw me off after you adjusted to me D: You're very good though and I was happy to get to play you. Good games. Next time I'll get you.

3: Fizzle ($67.00) - FIZZLE. Yooooooo good stuff getting 3rd! Someone is trying to move up that OH PR :p

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - Very fun set in doubles. Very nice to finally meet you.

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - Reverse mains XD. And yeah I'll try not to get so discouraged. I just feel like I am much better than this. But all I can do is improve. You did great this weekend and its always nice hanging out and talking with you. Your mindset and approach (lol Olimars dont approach) to the game is probably the best I've seen. I need to learn a few things from you.

5: Count ($19.00) - Diddy + Snake = Doubles ****? Very fun teaming with you in friendlies. We should singles next time.

7: Kel - Your MK pisses me off lol. You're good though :)

7: CapEm - Good games. Man you **** for someone who barely goes to tournies anymore.

9: DJIskabibble - Didn't talk to you yet.

9: Mister Eric - Olimar + ROB + doubles = Gay. Good games :)

9: Hades Blade - Yoshi > MI. Good games.

9: Fonz - Didn't really talk to you.

13: Champ - Nice to meet you

13: Xisin - Didn't really talk to you.

13: Beast - Good games. Next time I'll win Game 3 :p Good **** beating Kel also.

13: Y.b.M - You are too ****ing funny. Next time I'll show up SSI4 fresh as hell and we're doing this.

17: Lou - Didn't talk to you.

17: Steel Samurai - You got me in 2 events XD Good stuff your Marth is good. Very legit spacing and unique playstyle.

17: Hilt - Good games in doubles. Nice to see you again :)

17: Nope - Too bad we didn't get to play at all. Fun *** tournament hope these come back in full force! Oh and fun Melee doubles <3

17: Clowsui - Nice to see you again. I was totally off my game when we played earlier :(
17: Rowan - Reverse mains was funny. :D

17: Roller - Nice to hang out with you this weekend <3 Good placement also.

17: Linking - Your Snake is really good. I could learn a few things from you.

25: Luminoth - Didnt play or talk to you.

25: Z - Fun games in doubles and singles.

25: SneakyTako - I dropped the ball in doubles :( I was just all off the entire day. If we ever team again I'll do beter. We almost beat AZZ though LOL. too good.

25: Hot Arms - It was fun hanging out with you the whole weekend. Its about time you make it out of state you scrub :p But you placed higher than me *sighs*

WHAT I AM DOING WITH MY LIFE?? :p

25: Zephil: Good games in singles. Your Fox is legit.

25: Asdioh: Who you be?

25: Smash64: I wanted to play you but you're elusive.

25: Links24: Nice to see you again.

33: Kiest: Why you gotta take a brotha to Cruise?? lol Good games.

33: Sleep; Who you be?

33: Failproof Frank: Who you be?

33: ArgentStew: Zombie!

33: Snap: Another person I don't know lol

33: Composer: Who mains Samus?

33: Sugartastic: Your name is sweet.

33: Today: Great seeing you again Daycia. <3 Next time we'll get some games in.

33: Tech Chase: I could john but no more. Just learn from this weekend.

33: Peep Rivers: Who you be?

33: Sorasin: You were here??

33: Xero: Hi.

33: KassandraNova: Fun teamsies in Project M. Wario is so broke and Sheik reminds me of Melee <3

33: Rogueblades: Hi...who you be?

33: Mr. E: I seen ya but I didnt say hi. I should have.

33: Dr Squid: Hey thur <3 Reverse mains were too fun. Now you know my pain!!!!!

49: Hael Phael - Aw hael naw we didnt talk.

49: Juu - Good games in pools and fun melee doubles.

49: Halfjack: Does your name, mean your a ******? I didn't see any....

49: Gifts: You seem to have learned a lot..which is what I wanted for you. So this weekend at my tournament you're gonna **** :D Always fun hanging with you bro. You're quickly becoming one of my close friends.

49: Calebyte - I know who you be but we didn't meet :(

49: Paladin - What level are you Paladin??

49: Rob - Hi.

49: Peppywil - Hello.

49: Okami - Our set was LOL. Fun playing you. The first hit of Game 2 will always haunt my dreams. *shudders*

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
1: Lain ($230.00) - You rock at Brawl- / Project M. I love seeing your falcon. You thoroughly whooped me lol.
2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - Wario vs Peach is such a gay matchup lol. Now I see how wario's feel when they get grabbed released.
3: Fizzle ($67.00) - That D3 was such rage! Hah, they were good games nonetheless.
4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - I hardly knew you were here :p. We need to play again sometime.
5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - I heard so many things about your olimar. It would've been an honor to play against you.
5: Count ($19.00) - Yeah, we definitely should have played each other. It's been almost 2 years actually xD.
7: Kel - Kel~ Kel~ Kel~. Why must you be so good? :p Your #2 on my hitlist btw. :)
7: CapEm - It was a pleasure seeing you again xD. I see your still ****** with MK.
9: DJIskabibble - Giving you a shoutout even though we didn't get to play D:.
9: Mister Eric - Wow! You did VERY well in this tourney xD. Your ROB improved tons!
9: Hades Blade - That Yoshi is RAGE! Darn Bob-omb pulls! Your no doubt the best Yoshi I fought so far.
9: Fonz - It was nice chatting with you upstairs during pools. You sound like you really hate olimar. :p
13: Champ - We didn't get to play this time D:.
13: Xisin - It's nice to see you again. I was waiting for a match, but it never happened =(.
13: Beast - So I heard you beat Kel. I see you're living up to your name "beast". Gratz xD
13: Y.b.M - Hahahah. Get at me! You might wanna chill on the alcohol also. :p My PSN is DrakeRowan btw.
17: Lou - It was a pleasure seeing you again. I didn't get to see any of your matches though.
17: Steel Samurai - I heard about you marth throughout the tourney. Too bad we didn't get to play.
17: Hilt - You've gotten much better with the Peach matchup XD. Try not to sidestep too much, my dair feeds upon it. :p
17: Nope - Thanks for the tourney! It was a blast. I enjoyed our pool match as well. Your snake is something else.
17: Clowsui - You've gotten alot better. I ended up seeing your MM with KB on youtube several days before. Great Falco :).
17: Rowan - You're only good with peach. You suck.
17: Roller - Didn't get to play you. You have a funny avatar though xD.
17: Linking - Didn't get to play =(.
25: Luminoth - Nice wolf. xD We had a nice pools match.
25: SneakyTako - Fair fair fair fair.
25: Hot Arms - Last time I played you was on wifi years ago.
25: Zephil - Thanks for driving with Pally and me xD. You have a beast fox.
25: Asdioh - Why no more kirby? D: I had fun playing doubles though.
25: Smash64 - Even if you haven't played in awhile, you're still beastly. I enjoyed our friendlies.
25: Links24 - I got you confused with 2Links121 :p. Sorry. We didn't get to play.
33: Kiest - Didn't play you. I wanted to play you though D:.
33: Composer - You and Matt are hilarious. I enjoyed the company.
33: Today - Day! Try not to be so anxious for the kill at kill percentages. It'll come. Im sure you'll get a higher placing at next tourney! :D.
You're friend is kinda cute to :p.
33: Tech Chase - I suck balls with snake lol. Reverse mains were pretty fun.
33: Xero - Great Mario. I had fun playing all those friendlies with you.
33: KassandraNova - IMO Peach's turnip play is second to none when it comes to versatility in movement. Make sure you practice. Shuttle Loop Vs Peach is stupid D:.
33: Rogueblades - We never played D:. Sorry. Either that or you're the other Rogue. I get your 2 confused sometimes.
33: Mr. E - Like the other Mister, your ROB has gotten so much better. I'm going to usmash those short hopped fairs next time xD.
33: Dr Squid - You're a really funny guy. I find it bizarre we like alot of the same stuff.
49: Hael Phael - We didn't get to play D:.
49: Juu - Thanks for the clarification. I got confused.
49: Gifts - Keep working on that marth dude. I enjoyed our pools match.
49: Calebyte - We didn't get to play D:.
49: Paladin - Thanks for the ride there and back. It was nice seeing you again. Playing Guilty Gear on Mugen was fun. I would love to play the actual game again.

Crash: Thanks for the ride home! I hope you weren't too mad at pally.
Excel: You should come over my house so we can practice :p.
Tutu: You're the best offline Sheik I've played so far. You're fortunate as most Sheik's don't know how to handle the matchup correctly.
King Beef & Shugo: Neither of you came. =( I am disappoint.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I forgot D:

Shoutout to Crash too! Fun doubles friendlies! Even if you quit entering hope to still see you around at events. You're too cool of a guy to just disappear. n__nb

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh and:

Crash: Fun friendlies.
Excel: It was cool talking to you and finally meet you.
Fan: The cookies were amazing <3. I only had 1 because I didnt want to be a hog..but I coulda ate them all LOL. Fun friendlies.

Smash Apprentice
Typically too lazy to do a proper shoutout...this one's only going to be half of that lol.

1: Lain ($230.00) GGs, man. We'll have to chill some next time. Help me with that ditto?
2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) I'm just glad I didn't let the bike bounce 4 times on my head this time. GGs.
3: Fizzle ($67.00) Jeez, Fiz, nice placement! You've got too much up your sleeve.
4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) Good 4th. Now just win. We'll get the synergy in dubsz going at some point.
5: L-Cancel ($19.00) Gratz, nice doubles. Sad that I dropped the ball and missed my chance to play you in bracket :(
5: Count ($19.00) Gratz, I want a MM next time as revenge for OUGA lol.
7: Kel Dubz, mang, dubz. I am going to focus on not being baited more tho lol thanks.
7: CapEm Poolz or no poolz I finally got you! Gratz on the placing, man.
9: DJIskabibble I think you'll win one, one of these days.
9: Mister Eric Didn't see you much this time :(
9: Hades Blade Didn't see you...at all? ...this time?
9: Fonz All day smash fest. It must happen.
13: Champ Must chill soon!
13: Xisin Hello!
13: Beast Strange and terrible things happened to you in our ditto. And I had nothing to do with it lol. GGs.
13: Y.b.M Wish I could have witnessed the craziness firsthand. You'sa cool guy.
17: Lou Congratz on things way better than smash, man.
17: Steel Samurai Hello!
17: Hilt Hello!
17: Nope Considering you're one of the occupants of the house, I barely saw you lol.
17: Clowsui You kept your shirt on this time!
17: Rowan Hello!
17: Roller Thanks for the MM and friendlies after our set, good stuff on your win, and good talking to ya. I'm not going to let it happen next time, so watch out!
17: Linking Hello!
25: Luminoth Hello!
25: Z You fail.
25: SneakyTako Sneaky! You're not actually very sneaky. Until you are. Which makes you even sneakier. Gotta chill some next time.
25: Hot Arms Hello!
25: Zephil Hello!
25: Asdioh Hello!
25: Smash64 I barely saw you, Ed! We both gotta step it up, next time.
25: Links24 Keep it all up, man. I'ma try to make it to more Columbus stuffs.
33: Kiest You almost had me that last game. I think if you weren't at a tournament when I got there I'd go into Keister withdrawal.
33: Sleep You fell asleep and then people kept waking you up just to make a pun.
33: Failproof Frank Hello!
33: ArgentStew Naw, it's alright man. I just didn't know what to do. Woke you up a lot, others did too, get sleep next time if you can lols.
33: Snap Hello!
33: Composer Hello!
33: Sugartastic Hello!
33: Today Hello!
33: Tech Chase Hello!
33: Peep Rivers Hello!
33: SorasinHello!
33: Xero Hello!
33: KassandraNova Hello!
33: Rogueblades Hello!
33: Mr. E Hello!
33: Dr Squid Hello!

49: Hael Phael You got it next time. Like at your tourney.
49: Juu We had an unfortunate pool, man. It seemed our set made you have Metaknightey thoughts. That's good and bad.
49: Halfjack Hello!
49: Gifts Hello!
49: Calebyte Hello!
49: Paladin Hello!
49: Rob Hello!
49: Peppywil Good Dubz!
49: Okami You were supposed to play me but you didn't :( But It's cool, I understand the frustration sometimes.

Sorry for anyone I missed/forgot. I'm bad at names and all of you have 2 of them.

ALSO I talked to a few people about the following and people thought it seemed to be a good idea, and I see no reason why not to put it here.

So, I've been thinking about changing my name from "Z."
1: there are 1-2 other smash brothers-playing Z's across the country.
2: "Z" is impossible to namesearch.
3: My wife is expecting, and, Lord willing, I'm going to be a dad.

To remedy 1 and 2 and in honor of 3 I'm thinking of "Papa Z" or, as Lou/Excel/others suggested, "Big Daddy Z."

Do people care? I feel like I need not type this thought process of mine lol. Too bad, now you can't have that minute back.

Count

Smash Champion
@Z lol. Both of those names are awesome

@L cancel I remember those names! Pink MK ain't ****! Haha jk, mk dittos ftw always but double ftw after a few drinks ^_^

@crash thanks for driving us. means a lot

@peppy thanks for the props. we should talk diddy sometime

THIS WAS THE BEST TOURNAMENT EVERRRR

Top Bottom