• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday" - Nov. 20th

Roller

Smash Legend
These took me like... An HOUR to write, dayumn. AMAZING TOURNEY!

1: Lain ($230.00)- Good shi big boy. Reppin' like a champ. Glad you managed to pull the GF's out of your ***. lol Fun times on the road, can't wait 'til the next trip!
2: Blue Rogue ($105.00)- Nice job man, almost beatin' my boy.
3: Fizzle ($67.00)- ****, I don't feel as bad for losing to you in pools knowing you got 3rd. Lol Good job man, and yeah. It was VERY weird not running into half a field of IC's. And I guess I am double good. ;) We'll have to get in some friendlies or something next time, need help vs dat Lucy.
4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) Good stuff
5: L-Cancel ($19.00) LLLLLLLLLLL, fun times at Tim Horton's and Wendy's and everywhere else our adventures led us this weekend! Lol GGs in bracket, it's a shame the only way they could manage to get me into losers was put me up against my fellow MI'ers. And you are def among my favorite MI players to chill with as well. See you at my and Tutu's tourney!
5: Count ($19.00) Nice diddy, man! And great placing. Makin' dat money. Nice meeting you and fun friendlies, we'll have to do some more next time.
7: Kel- Didn't talk to you, but good placing.
7: CapEm- Same as Kel. ^
9: Hades Blade- I'm lovin' that Yoshi man! You ****, keep it up! Fun friendlies throughout the tourney too. We'll definitely have to play some more at the next one. =]
9: Fonz- Fun matches in pools, you ***** me. Lol Good stuff getting 9th!
13: Beast- Nice meeting you man, and fun friendlies that first night!
13: Y.b.M- haha, you definitely did not give me a bad impression of OH, that shi was hilarious. GGs in bracket, wanted that kirby, wasn't prepared for that ZSS.
17: Hilt- I'mma win that dollar back next time (stupid nana)! Lol, it was great meeting you. You're a cool guy and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
17: Nope- AWESOME tourney, man! Other than Apex, this has probably been the most fun tourney I've been to. Sorry we never got to play friendlies, we'll have to get a few games in next time.
17: Clowsui- hahaha, we will have to get some friendlies in next time. =P
17: Rowan- We didn't play, but I saw your peach, it looked pretty legit. Keep it up.
17: Roller- Not bad, you can do better. Don't let that scrubby Olimar beat you next time. <3 L
17: Linking- I forget how your name is spelled correctly, but you sir, are an awesome guy. Had a ton of fun chilling with you! GGs in pools, your snake is ****. Hope to see you next time!
25: Papa Z-haha, fun games! Our match was so intense! It was great meeting you! We'll have to play some more next time, when you are prepared for my **** climbers. ;) And yeah, my vote is definitely for Papa Z. =P
25: Hot Arms- Hot_ArmS! At an OoS Tourney!? No way! Lol, first of all, to the actual Hot Arms, thank you for going along with this, I've been loling at some of your posts. To tutu, fun times this weekend! Always good chilling with you, and that Tim Horton's adventure was legit. looool
25: Zephil- Fun friendlies er friendly? Lol, we'll have to play some more next time!
25: Asdioh- Fun friendlies! You almoooost had me with that Tlink. Lol, we'll have to play some more next time!
33: Failproof Frank- Nice meeting you! And fun friendlies! Hope we run into eachother again!
33: Composer- Yo, we'll definitely have to get in some friendlies next time!
33: Today- Day!!! Fun games in tourney! Our match was pretty intense, I was scurred after g1. =/ Fun friendlies the next day too! And friendly doubles. We ****. =P Sorry you got the Michigan bracket of death. =/ See you on xats/skype/SiiS4!
33: Tech Chase- Fun weekend, great hanging out with you! Sorry you didn't do as well as you'd hoped. You'll get 'em next time!
33: Sorasin
33: Xero
33: KassandraNova-Intense pools match, sorry if you were salty after it. I practice vs mk on rc at smashfests all the time, if that means anything. =/ Hope we can play again at the next one!
33: Rogueblades- Dude. Your sonic is pretty legit. You friggin ***** my pika with it game 1! Same thing I said to Kassandra about game 3.
33: Dr Squid-Yo! We need to play some friendlies next time man! See ya in the inky xat. =]

POOLS CUTOFF:

49: Hael Phael-Yooo! Another Pika! =] Was great to finally meet you! Don't get discouraged about the tutu match, he has that Anther/Roller training. He knows what's up. Fun friendlies, and I hope we see eachother again soon!
49: Juu- A cool dude, great meeting you man! Wish my mains didn't counter yours so we coulda had some more legit friendlies. But the ones we had were tight! I'm sure we'll see eachother again soon.
49: Gifts- Hey man! Glad I could help a bit with the ICs mu. Fun hanging out with you! Another chill MI smasher, and you are probably the most legit smash driver ever. Fun doubles! Lol, hope you can swing coming to SiiS4! (and my and tutu's tourney, lol)
49: Peppywil-Rough beats man. =/ It was nice meeting you! And pools was fun, game 3 intensity. And yeah, I practice vs mk's on rc at smashfests a lot. So I was more prepared for that than most people would have been. But next time stick to your guns! You're a legit player, just need to be a bit more confident. I saw you were dropping a number of CGs vs other players like Kassandra in pools, which I'm sure you can do in your sleep at home. Just need to relax and pretend like it's friendlies. =] get@me for some friendlies next time!

Excel- Glad I met you man, you're a chill dude. Fun friendlies, and next time I want a piece of that sonic! lol

smash64

Smash Champion
1: Lain ($230.00) congrats on winning! TILL NEXT TIME
2: Blue Rogue: ($105.00)God Kais! good job on getting 2nd! keep up the good work!
3: Fizzle: **** fizzle what kind of training are you doing? lol, good job you did great!
4: AlphaZealot: God Kais! i knew you would be in the top 5 just knew it good job tho
5: L-Cancel: we didnt get to play we will next time mm if you want :p
5: Count: i think we could have done better in teams but yeah it was nice seeing you and playing with you and vs you haha
7: Kel: you should have done better you are MK!
7: CapEm: ^
9: DJIskabibble: ^
9: Mister Eric: beepo quit getting better :p lol jk keep up the good work!
9: Fonz: we havent played in ages we have to next time me and the cincy GK come over.
13: Champ: ^
13: Xisin: it was nice seeing you again married guy, i didnt get to play tho next time we will.
13: Y.b.M: God Kais! yo man it sucked that i had to play you in braket, dont worry ill get chu next time breh!
17: Lou: yo we have to play some time its been ages
17: Steel Samurai: gg's good job on beating my snake we can only get better! 513!
17: Hilt: it was nice seeing you again and : gg's in pools
17: Nope: i wanted to play you in bracket just to show you that cincinnati has better snakes running around haha
17: Clowsui: **** chi im not use to seeing you up here lol jk good job keep it up! 513! chya!
17: Rowan: your peach still good keep it up
25: SneakyTako: you gotta work on that diddy match up lol we will next time you come over
25: Asdioh: yeah i was surprice too lol
25: Links24: wut i thought you were gonna get like 7th or something lol
33: Kiest: glad seeing you again always a pleasure
33: ArgentStew: didnt get strong enough huh
33: Composer: gotta love your crazy games lol
33: Today: it was great seeing again you looked nice and a little different
33: Sorasin: gg's in pools you falco lv up for sure xD
33: KassandraNova: true that, it was nice seeing you again.
33: Mr. E: you gotta get some tips from sneaky or Mr. Eric ya heard.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Quietest Nope's Ever.

Good times as always!

1: Lain ($230.00) - Grats on First.

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - You'll get Lain next time!

3: Fizzle ($67.00) - I'll play you in Starcraft anytime!

4: AlphaZealot ($38.00) - Grats on 4th! We needs some smashfests!

5: L-Cancel ($19.00) - TacoBell Adventures.... good times. I need to play you.

5: Count ($19.00) - Thanks for friendlies and helping with seeding.

7: Kel - You can beat these other guys! Let me know when you get SC2!

7: CapEm - I'll get you next time! Since you don't go to tournes.

9: DJIskabibble - GGs in well... everything.

9: Mister Eric - BEEP BEEP

9: Hades Blade - Haven't played you yet and need to.

9: Fonz - Thanks for having all of us again!

13: Champ - One character down... One to go....

13: Xisin - Glad you made it up here! I need to play you again!

13: Beast - GGs in Pools.

13: Y.b.M - You didn't wake me, I actually went to bed LAST. I need to play you in Tekken.

17: Lou - Glad you made it out, hopefully it isn't the last one.

17: Steel Samurai - GGs in SSF4.

17: Hilt - Glad you made it, GGs in bracket.

17: Nope -Thanks for hosting as always. I need to play you again.

17: Clowsui - GGs in friendlies. Stop recovering the same way, I'm not good enough to do anything about it, but others are!

17: Rowan - Glad you made it out.

17: Roller
17: Linking
25: Luminoth - Didn't get to play, till next time.

25: Z - We need to level you up! Needs more smashfests!

25: SneakyTako - Glad to see you again!

25: Hot Arms - I kow your secret Identidy... TUTU! Glad you made it.

25: Zephil - Didn't get to play.

25: Asdioh - I actually main D3 now... but I use Kirby as an alt.

25: Smash64 - Silly God Kais... Show these guys how it's done!

25: Links24 - Glad you made it. I need to play you.

33: Kiest - Show thems how it's done!!

33: Sleep
33: Failproof Frank - I need to play you guys.

33: ArgentStew - Glad you are getting back into the scene. Feel free to FB or AIM me about my job.

33: Snap - Didn't get to play. Next time!

33: Composer - Needs moar Monocles!

33: Sugartastic - Didn't get to play. Next time!

33: Today - I don't think I've play you once.... we should change this.

33: Tech Chase - GGs in pools. Nice meeting you finally. We didn't get that Tekken in either...

33: Peep Rivers
33: Sorasin
33: Xero - Didn't get to play.... next time.

33: KassandraNova - Needs moar Golden Axe.

33: Rogueblades
33: Mr. E
33: Dr Squid - Didn't get to play you guys.

49: Hael Phael - Need to play youz.
49: Juu - Heh, glad to hear it. Keep at it!
49: Halfjack
49: Gifts
49: Calebyte
49: Paladin
49: Rob - Didn't get to play.... someday...

49: Peppywil - I'll CG your Diddy next time.

49: Okami - GGs in pools. Gotta be careful with Ike.

Needed more Livestream.... oh wells.

Also, people PLEASE respect the venue. If something is there that is NOT YOURS, THEN ASK THE OWNER BEFORE TAKING IT/USING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These hosts DON'T have to throw these events and it costs them time and money to do so. The least people can do IS RESPECT THE VENUE!!!!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
There is always room for golden axe!
I wanna be that slutty warrior chick, with my dwarf pal keist. Its funny because your tall. xD

Top Bottom