• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nope's No BS Rule: By participating in this tournament you give the Tournament Operator and their affiliates the right to film, photograph and record your name, nickname, pseudonym, persona, picture, biographical material, voice and/or likeness and to use the same in any manner or media in connection with the Event to broadcast, reproduce, distribute and exhibit such photographs and/or recordings, in any manner whatsoever, by any and all means, media, devices, processes and technology now or hereafter known or devised anywhere in the universe at anytime in perpetuity.
If only anyone knew if that set-up was recording or not, or just merely live stream.

lou4222

Smash Lord
T
wow 70 entrants for brawl...i shouldve went...

well no worries...it was probably the more responsible decision for me not to go anyway...

I will Defintely be at the next MW national though regardless....
There won't be any more nationals, unless its mlg. Noone can compete

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
T

There won't be any more nationals, unless its mlg. Noone can compete
so mlg is ruining the tourney circuit...

well I hope you guys have some hype regionals then...I've taken trips for those before

Lolis 4 to be exact.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Hey, next time. Try not to have all CPs that cater to Mk, Snake and D3.
O.o???

On topic : JOHNS! , I need to get better again... lol

I'll be uploading some videos at

youtube.com/solecalibur (not many but some matches)

Shout outs later?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Put that Donkey in there...my Diddy didn't do much more then Donkey this tournament.

This was run really well, as usual, and I had a lot of fun. Played more friendlies at this tournament then I have at any tournament...probably ever.

Great work Nope/Fonz/Ripn/Springfield!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I lost my white controller at the venue. It has a small dent in the left handle. If anyone picked it up by mistake please PM me!!!

I didn't place very well but I did some pretty **** Lucas stuff so it's all good. Probably done with Brawl tournaments for the most part and this was a great tournament to end things on. Great job Springfield as usual.

Glad I got to meet some new midwest people as well as chill with some friendly faces.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
goods hit to m2k, drephen, kels, cosmo, big d, and all other midwest melee ppl!!

did m2k and drephen do sheik dittos in GF??
they did 1 sheik ditto, then drephen went luigi which went ok for about a stock. then the final match drephen used fox which was hilarious but it also worked great and almost took a match. afterwards m2k laughed really hard cause drephen's fox is so weird (nair to double spotdodge)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
fun tourney. iono if im gonna keep on playing smash for much longer idk yet. blehhhh

hunger!

Smash Champion
fun tourney. wish MLG didnt **** it though...

car accident was scary but everyone's ok.

shoutouts later...maybe we'll see.

edit: blue rogue should have :wario: / :metaknight: just sayin'

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
PSin - Thanks so much for teaching me the Oli matchup.. that really helped my game out a lot I think.
you learned it rather quick too, i mean, it went from me stomping you in bracket (due to you not knowing it) to 2stocking me in the last game we played xD

Also, ill do my shouts later, as for now im gonna watch fonz destroy more CoD

IMPORTANT: I HAVE A GREEN WATER BOTTLE THAT WAS LEFT AT THE VENUE, IF THIS BELONGS TO YOU, PLEASE PUT IT IN HERE OR PM ME, IT IS A VERY NICE WATER BOTTLE :) AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET IT BACK TO YOU

ADHD

Smash Hero
1: M2K - GET ***** IN TAG. 3-STOCKED!!!
2: Ally - You're kind of good, I guess.
3: Shugo - **** EVEN OBAMA HAS A FALCO! Good stuff in teams, Mr. President.
5: Lain - It's okay baby <3
6: Hunger - I heard you got into a car accident, you okay?
7: Blue Rogue - GGs, wario main.
8: Nope - Good friendly set, thanks for the tournament!
9: Judge - <3
10: Krystedez - <3
10: Renagade <3
10: Infern - Your hair... can you be my bath matt?
13: Count - I could write a big shoutout but I'm too lazy atm so <333
13: Ithrowthings - No, I throw things.
13: Overswarm - Can you suck my **** plz next time? I'm getting impatient.
13: Fizzle - my nizzle.
17: Sago - <3
17: Grimace - <3
17: AlphaZealot - Get at my pro ness sexiness.
25: Y.b.M. - My kirby > your diddy

Ggs to all the people I played in friendlys whose names I don't remember!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Dedede isn't that good against Wario anyway, it's not like it's DK yo. And crippling Hunger didn't make him any easier to beat. >:o

good tournament I think the attendance thing came from not having a thread inside of the Midwest section. I know I rarely check Tourney Listings but I'm in MW section all the time. A lot of the MW does this too.
Maybe I'm wrong but I do recall a thread being in the MW section too. It referred everyone to the thread in Tourney Listings but eventually people stopped posting in it and it never got bumped back up to the front page.

*goes looking* ........

Put that Donkey in there...my Diddy didn't do much more then Donkey this tournament.
My DK wins this round! :dk2:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Shoutouts:

1: M2K :metaknight: - Good luck on the WC, take all the time you need.
2: Ally :snake: / :metaknight: - We gotta get in our kirby's avalanche MM sometime. I will wreck you so hard.
3: ADHD :diddy: - How can you play while standing up? Do you practice like that too?
4: Shugo :falco: / :metaknight: - Don't quit again. Just don't attend a tournament every weekend like a fiend and you'll be fine.
5: Lain :popo: / :metaknight: - Nice job on 5th, you still have to train me though.
6: Hunger The Cripple :wario: -I know your weakness...

I will come prepared.
7: Blue Rogue :wario: - Finally gonna do some teamsies. Stop beating me and stop camping.
8: Nope :snake: - Don't play ICs... for reals.
9: Judge :metaknight: / :wario: - Sorry for your bracket, that was rough.
10: Krystedez :wario: - Good seein ya again, we gotta get in some friendlies next time.
10: Renagade :snake: - Epic match with Blue. You would've easily beat him had you not got up outta your chair with 10 seconds left on the clock though.
10: Infern :snake: - God Kais!
13: Count :diddy: - I hate your character, but you're a cool dude.
13: Overswarm :metaknight: - We gotta MM next time.
13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight: - Thx for housing us, nice job in bracket.
17: Mr.E :rob: - I honestly have no idea why I ran off the level and SD'd at 0% in the first 5 seconds of the game. Nice job though.
17: Sago :metaknight: - $5 glasses? Ballin.
17: DJIskabibble :metaknight: - Sup?
17: Grimace :snake: - You hold the title of longest living Snake against my Sonic. 250+% is godly.
17: AlphaZealot :diddy: - Finally picking up a secondary I see. Nice.
17: Fonz :lucario: - didn't see you much this tourney cept up at the front desk. we should play some more so I stop losing to Argent.
17: Z :metaknight: - As always, really fun friendlies. I'm suprised at how quickly you can master technical aspects, you may want to consider pikachu.
17: Champ :falco: / :popo: / :metaknight: - Fun friendlies, next time we fight in tournament i'm sure it will be epic.
25: The_Future :popo: / :metaknight: - Thx for the vodka :3
25: Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :dedede: / :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks for whooping my ***, you taught me that I have to mix up my landings with more than just "attack" and "don't attack"
25: FatboySlim :metaknight: - GAH!!! shoulda beat you in low tiers!
25: Ori :marth: - Fun friendlies.
25: Capem :metaknight: - Step it up, Your MK is legit.
25: Boxxy :popo: / :snake: - I severely underestimated you in pools. Very tricky ICs.
25: Paranormal Sin :olimar: - So glad I didn't have to fight you.
25: Braxton :lucario: - Sup?
33: Soverign :zerosuitsamus:
33: Juushichi :falco: / :mario2: - GGs. we'll get some more friendlies in next time.
33: F-air
33: Kero :olimar:
33: Wakka :diddy: - Do I even have to say it?
33: Sir J :kirby2:
33: Luminoth :wolf: / :zelda:
33: Gmss - GGs man, good seein you again.
33: Moose :marth: / :shiek:
33: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink: - See ya at TYM IX and probably before then.
33: Sil :rob: - You coulda done much better but this bracket was really stacked.
33: Distort Love :link2:
33: Wafles :falco:
33: Sorasin :falco:
33: Tyr :lucas: - NOOOOOOOOOOO don't leave us! at least come visit once in a while...
33: King :pikachu2: - Yo, i'll see ya @ your tourney
49: Ralf Sesil
49: Keen
49: The Real Fatty
49: Goddy
49: PeepRivers
49: The Smile
49: Kiest :dedede: / :kirby2: / :metaknight: - I didn't get to hear your singing voice.
49: SlimJim
49: Radium :kirby2:
49: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: - I can't wait till you get your next big jump in skill. Your first jump in skill took a lot of players by suprise. One more big jump like that and you'll be right behind Nick Riddle.
49: Top Gun
49: Crum - Good seein ya again, you should come to Test Your Might IX
49: KingZero :falco: / :samus2:
49: RougeBlades :sonic: - Sonic dittos are so silly. Keep reppin that steak
49: DRDN :diddy:
49: Luigi160
13: Banhammer - Good seein ya again man.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Brawl Singles Results: (70 Entrants)

1: M2K :metaknight: - So... determined. Why couldn't you accept defeat in tag?
2: Ally :snake: / :metaknight: - Really fun set in pools. I was really close game 1, but game 2 I lost it. I don't know where to properly cp Snake with ZSS, yet. And lol at you being in our shower, when I wake up.
3: ADHD :diddy: - Really cool hangin' with you. We didn't get to play, but it's all good.
4: Shugo :falco: / :metaknight: - So many Obama jokes. xD
5: Lain :popo: / :metaknight: - Pandora's Box.
6: Hunger The Cripple :wario: - Poor Hunger, playin' with a messed-up arm. You still did amazing though. Nice meeting you, too.
7: Blue Rogue :wario: - Ugh... where do I begin? Smashville's gay platform saving you from my infinite... man that gets annoying. You mash out of grabs so fast, too. GGs man.
8: Nope :snake: - We didn't get to play Nope, but we didn't have to. You did an amazing job hosting the tournament, and I want you to continue to host tournaments. You do very well.
9: Judge :metaknight: / :wario: - Captain Falcon v. Wario? 10$ MM, you got a deal, sir.
10: Krystedez :wario: - You did good, but you can definitely do better. Keep pressin' forward.
10: Renagade :snake: - Same to you. I feel like you coulda went a little further as well. Doesn't matter though. We'll be makin' money from SSF4.
10: Infern :snake: - Cool teamin' with you in friendlies. You sandbag so hard! xD
13: Count :diddy: - It's so hilarious to hear you talk when you're drunk, or even slightly intoxicated. You don't give a ****. xD
13: Ithrowthings :sonic: - Saw you around, but didn't get to talk to you.
13: Overswarm :metaknight: - We need to make a list of the people we have given powers to, and keep goin' until we have everyone we can possibly name with powers. You up for it?
13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight: - You beat Krys and timed him out! Good ****.
17: Mr.E :rob: - I saw you playin' my crewmate, but that's about it. Good to see you, though.
17: Sago :metaknight: -Cool meeting you. I hear your name a lot, but never really got to see you. You're obviously a cool dude. Friendlies next time we meet.
17: DJIskabibble :metaknight: - I didn't get to play you in Brawl, I'll leave your other shoutout below.
17: Grimace :snake: - I've heard lots of good things about your Snake, keep up the good work.
17: AlphaZealot :diddy: - I saw way more Donkey Kong from you than I expected. I almost thought you gave up the Diddy.
17: Fonz :lucario: - My Ganon plus whatever you teach me equals best Ganon in the Midwest. GGs in low tiers and in the Ganon dittos.
17: Z :metaknight: - I didn't get to meet you.
17: Champ :falco: / :popo: / :metaknight: - I beat the ICs, but the Falco is somethin' else. It's such a terrible MU for ZSS. I'll beat you next time. GGs.
25: The_Future :popo: / :metaknight: - Unlike Champ, you didn't drop your CGs, and that's what made our match so close. If I could find a way to separate the twins better, I would've got you. GGs nonetheless.
25: Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :dedede: / :zerosuitsamus: - My ZSS is better, and soon my negative Kirby aka M.b.Y will be better. Remember, "The massacres I make have a weight but never measure."
25: FatboySlim :metaknight: - I ran directly into your Fsmash on Castle Seige. You should still be laughing at me over that. GGs man.
25: Ori :marth: - I didn't see you this time. I played you in friendlies at MLG, but didn't spot you at this one.
25: Capem :metaknight: - GGs in low-tier doubles. Sad we didn't notice TA was off until the very end.
25: Boxxy :popo: / :snake: - I didn't get to meet you.
25: Paranormal Sin :olimar: - I heard about you, but didn't get to meet you.
25: Braxton :lucario: - You sir are a troll.
33: Soverign :zerosuitsamus: - STEP IT UP!
33: Juushichi :falco: / :mario2: - GGs Juu. We had some fun friendlies. Gotta watch for those looping arrows.
33: F-air - I saw you playing my crewmate, but didn't actually get to talk to you.
33: Kero :olimar: - I'm gonna break that social barrier you have around you, and you'll be walking up to me, saying something.
33: Wakka :diddy: - You sir are awesome. It was cool of you to room with us. Three Diddy mains in one room is hilarious. GGs in low tiers. Your Zelda... hurts.
33: Sir J :kirby2: - I didn't get to meet you.
33: Luminoth :wolf: / :zelda: - Lumi! Keep workin' on your Wolf, man. Knees!
33: Gmss - I heard about you but didn't get to meet you.
33: Moose :marth: / :shiek: - I saw you, but didn't actually speak with you. I think you were playin' one of my crewmates. You have a good Marth.
33: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink: - Don't quit the Links! You have good Links.
33: Sil :rob: - Good seeing you. We should play next time.
33: Distort Love :link2: - GGs in pools. I wish you could've came over for some friendlies.
33: Wafles :falco: - I didn't get to meet you.
33: Sorasin :falco: - Keep practicing. I'm hearing great things about your Falco. You'll be tough the more you play. Knees!
33: Tyr :lucas: - Why didn't you let us borrow your TV? :(
33: King :pikachu2: - Good seeing you there.
49: Ralf Sesil - Keep practicing man. I heavily underestimated you, and almost lost our set in brackets. I won't do it again. GGs.
49: Keen - I saw you around. Nice seein' you again.
49: The Real Fatty - I didn't get to meet you.
49: Goddy - I didn't get to meet you.
49: PeepRivers - DACUS! You've almost perfected it. I'm really impressed by the number of times you pulled it off. You ***** in Death Pools, too. Keep it up. Knees!
49: The Smile - I didn't get to meet you.
49: Kiest :dedede: / :kirby2: / :metaknight: - I didn't get to see you play in Brawl. You have another shoutout below.
49: SlimJim - SLIM SLIDE~ You have the most stylish Kirby ever! Knees!
49: Radium :kirby2: - It was fun seeing you again. I'm surprised TMacc wasn't with you. It was cool doing friendlies with you too. GGs. Remember you power.
49: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: - The gauntlet has been thrown. Which one of us will rise as a better ZSS, faster? GGs in pools and in friendlies.
49: Top Gun - I didn't get to meet you, but I saw your Kirby. You play the green one, if I'm correct.
49: Crum - I didn't get to meet you.
49: KingZero :falco: / :samus2: - I didn't get to meet you.
49: RougeBlades :sonic: - Two and out, but I hope you had fun. Now do you believe me about my wi-fi car?
49: DRDN :diddy: - I don't remember you using Diddy on me... hmm... were you sandbagging? jk... nonetheless GGs.
49: Luigi160 - I didn't get to meet you.

Super Street Fighter 4: (8 Entrants)

1: JellyTime - Thanks for teaching me some stuff, in friendlies. It helped a lot. Congrats on your win. GGs
2: Renagade - Next time we meet in brackets, I'm gonna win. Pickin' your **** shotos... GGs
3: DJIskabibble - Your Juri is sex. Keep it up. I almost learned your pattern. I'll get you next time. GGs
4: Soverign - STEP IT UP!
5: Kiest - LMAO at you catching me with the Metsu Shoryuken, in the middle of my EX Sky Claw. GGs
5: Angelo - I've never fought an El Fuerte player before. GGs. You seem to have a rhythm with him.
7: Nope - You should practice the game Nope, and host side tourneys at your monthlies.
7: UFDup - I didn't get to play you, and I'm not really sure if I met you.

Sago

Smash Lord
Very fun tournament.

Scary *** car accident. Probably shouldent be alive.:|

Judge: great set. Wish I wouldent ave tripped into your d smash last hit 3rd game :(

krystdez: I was upset I lost to you because I know the matchup fairly well. You play so diffrent from hunger tough. Il get you next time I promise.

Ally: such fun samus v. Falcon matchs. Good seeing you as usual

future: you renewed my kitty tag <3

Everyone else. I'm doing this on my I phone because I don't have the Internet. So I'm keeping them short.much love

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
1: M2K - Congrats on first. You probably don't remember me by now, but I told you that the Diddy matchup is easier when you know how to deal with bananas. Now keep beating top Diddy's and further confirm that that matchup is not even or a counter, like pretty much everyone else knows.
2: Ally - I think I may have talked to you like once, but I got to see for myself that you're a pretty cool guy. Now I wish I would have asked to play a couple of matches against your Snake/Falcon. It probably would have helped.
3: ADHD - You and M2K are goofy. It was nice meeting you and your Jiggs was surprisingly good. Hope you had a good time.
4: Shugo - Again, I've managed not to get help from you with Falco. Maybe next time. Good job on 4th.
5: Lain - Didn't really get to talk to you.
6: Hunger The Cripple - It was nice meeting you, Hunger. Watching your matches were really legit, you're a **** good Wario. Would have really liked to see you vs Shugo, though.
7: Blue Rogue - BR too good. I managed to not have to play you in a tournament environment set for the first time we've both been at the same tournament. Thanks for the friendlies on Sunday, it was nice to hear you surprised at how fast Mario can be.
8: Nope - Thanks for everything this weekend. You're a really cool guy and your snake is pretty legit. Talking power rankings and various things throughout the weekend was fun. If you need anything from me, just holler.
9: Judge - Didn't get to talk to you much, but you're awesome as always. Really close set against Ally, you had him!
10: Krystedez - Was really nice meeting you irl for the first time. Your Wario is really good, though I noticed that you didn't put yourself in a position to give me the bike, lol. Will have to play you more in the future.
10: Renagade - You in street fighter is really legit. I liked watching your Gouken. Hopefully you feel like coming to more Ohio tournaments. I also want to play your Ike, eventually.
10: Infern - You are too hilarious, just like the rest of the God Kais.
13: Count - I wanted to play against your Diddy, but didn't have the chance to. Maybe next time. It was nice seeing you.
13: Ithrowthings - Close matches in pools against you, it was really fun, though I think you're the first Sonic main I've ever had to play in a tourney environment before.
13: Overswarm - Always nice to see you, I wanted to do some Palmer matches but forgot.
13: Fizzle - I should have had your Bowser. :( I really should have. Loved seeing you time people out again, it's always enjoyable. Also your Icies > Lain's MK was nice.
17: Mr.E - Looks like I ran into you again, huh? One day, I'll get your beep... and your little Donkey Kong, too.
17: Sago - I don't remember you, sorry.
17: DJIskabibble - Pleasure as always seeing Dayton come out. Brawl - friendlies were too legit.
17: Grimace - Really, really close matches in low tier. You are an absolutely legit player and I loved watching your Snake.
17: AlphaZealot - Close game 1 in pools, Diddy vs Mario. I can't decide if you were sandbagging or not, but I'll take positives when I see 'em. I really should know better not to take you to the stage you practice on the most. Hopefully I'll get to play you and Columbus co. more.
17: Fonz - Didn't really get to hang with you until late Sat and Sun, but like most of Springfield, you're also really cool. Your Ganon destoryed me. I really should be more careful in how I try to deal with it. Not johning, you're a scary player.
17: Z - It's good to see you and your people come out, it's a pleasure. I wish Gabe would have been able to come out too. Your MK is impressive as always, I'll have to play it more in the future.
17: Champ - Nice meeting you again. I never got back to you about learning Falco, but I will.
25: The_Future - Didn't get to meet you.
25: Y.b.M. - I need to play you one of these days, cool to see you around though.
25: FatboySlim - That Meta Knight, urgh. Good games, though.
25: Ori - Didn't get to meet you.
25: Capem - Nice having you around.
25: Boxxy - Didn't get to meet you.
25: Paranormal Sin - Our matches with Toon Link and Mario were really fun. It was cool meeting you for the first time, I had heard about you from Wakka and SiL. Your Melee Mario is great.
25: Braxton - You're actually pretty decent after all huh. Show me how to not be a lazy, bad Yoshi.
33: Soverign - That Vega... meh. Though, we had a ton of fun matches through the weekend. Thanks for teaming with me on low-tier doubles, it was a blast. My Ganon will become better than yours.
33: Juushichi - Lol scrub, giving yourself a shoutout. Good job on the improvement, though.
33: F-air - Nice Fox, I'll have to play it soon.
33: Kero - Glad you came out, though you barely talked to anyone. GG's on the friendlies and we already talked about how to improve. Hope to see you around at some more events. Good job!
33: Wakka - Didn't get to talk to you much, but I'll play your Diddy some more.
33: Sir J - Didn't get to talk to you.
33: Luminoth - Didn't get to talk to you, but saw your Wolf a bit. Must play.
33: Gmss - Didn't get to talk to you.
33: Moose - Always nice to see you come out, Moose. Your Marth is sharp as always it seems. I liked the pivot grab stuf fyou did. Our matches are always close.
33: Links24 - Hey, where'd Links24 go? Nah, I'm messing around. I hope Pika works out for you, though I wanna see you keep up Toon Link in your main rotation.
33: Sil - Thanks for the housing and thanks again to you mom for the cooking. It's really good.
33: Distort Love - Didn't get to talk to you.
33: Wafles - Didn't get to talk to you.
33: Sorasi - Third verse same as the first.
33: Tyr - I hope you end up showing up at more tournaments.I still need to play your Lucas.
33: King - Had fun in our friendlies, pretty solid Pika.
49: Ralph Cecil - It was fun to see you guys come out.
49: Keen - Sorry for timing you out twice, fun matches throughout the weekend though.
49: The Real Fatty - Nice to see you come up.
49: Goddy - Didn't get to talk to you.
49: PeepRivers - Didn't get to talk to you.
49: The Smile - I ended up taking another loss to you in tournament, huh. I'll get you one day, sir.
49: Kiest - Thanks for the ride and the fun throughout the weekend. Hopefully we'll see you more often soon (for Smash). I'll be seeing you for SF, though.
49: SlimJim - Didn't get to talk to you.
49: Radium - It's always a pleasure to see MW:W come around and you're no exception. Fun Kirby, you've definitely gotten better. Hopefully we'll see more of you guys in the future.
49: Solecalibur - What's this? You're better than this, Sole!
49: Top Gun - Don't remember you, sorry.
49: Crum - It was nice meeting you finals week up to the weekend, you're a really cool dude. Hopefully we'll get you more to MW E and some of us going to MW W touraments.
49: KingZero - I don't remember you, sorry.
49: RougeBlades - You should upload me 3-stocking Links24! Also, it was nice to see you. I wish Caleb was able to come too. We never finished our friendly, unfortunately.
49: DRDN - I don't remember you, sorry.
49: Luigi160 - Same as above.

extra: RipN and Warfie: You guys are awesome. Springfield is too good, no wonder why the tournaments here are my favorite.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Im rly sorry juu ill help you out next time but im not the best teacher. i dont know how to explain stuff. i just kinda know what to do lol. but since youre black im sure you can have a good falco :p

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Juu - haha I love ganon <3 and thanks, you have good potential just keep at it.
Sovereign - sure I will show you what I know, it's not much but hopefully it will help =D your improving everytime we play keep it up.

more shoutouts later

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Im rly sorry juu ill help you out next time but im not the best teacher. i dont know how to explain stuff. i just kinda know what to do lol. but since youre black im sure you can have a good falco :p
As ****ed up as that is, it's probably true... Bring change to that and teach a white guy some Falco.

Juu - haha I love ganon <3 and thanks, you have good potential just keep at it.
Sovereign - sure I will show you what I know, it's not much but hopefully it will help =D your improving everytime we play keep it up.

more shoutouts later
Every bit counts. That tidbit on punishing Dair with Dair helped a lot. I'm starting to kill the habit. I watched your older vids against DLA, and noticed a lot of things. Your MMs against some top players are also really impressive. Why aren't you King of Evil, again?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
As ****ed up as that is, it's probably true... Bring change to that and teach a white guy some Falco.

Every bit counts. That tidbit on punishing Dair with Dair helped a lot. I'm starting to kill the habit. I watched your older vids against DLA, and noticed a lot of things. Your MMs against some top players are also really impressive. Why aren't you King of Evil, again?
Heh technically I don't main Ganon, but Ray Kalm is the best remember *wink*

Count

Smash Champion
Probs my favorite tournament ever. Shoutoutz timeeeee

1: M2K-GGs, I needed like ten more percent and a dsmash game 2 :p. sorry you tripped into stuff, gl on your adventure!

2: Ally-Sorry I wasn't awake to let you guys in! Good stuff at this, you and wyatt's set was really entertaining.

3: ADHD-Miss ya, buddy. It was weird having an obnoxious little brother around for a few days :p. Drunken dittos were fun, plz win mlg raleigh <3

4: Shugo-GJ at this shugo, why did you CP lylat? Hope you don't take a break I'll miss you!

5: Lain-Good seeing you, Lain. We need to play when I'm sober next time lol.

6: Hunger The Cripple-Man, it'd been too long since I'd seen you guys. Also, your wario is too good. Hope we can get some games in next time.

7: Blue Rogue-You vs ren was super intense. GJ on 7th, really good at this tournament.

8: Nope-Probably my favorite tournament ever! We didn't play though! You were on fire at this, playing really well from what I saw. Amazing tournament, looking forward to the next one. We need to make sure to get some games in though.

9: Judge-Had fun drinking with you/hanging out all weekend. Sorry about your dumb bracket..I'm going to try to make it up to a Michigan tournament to see people sometime!

10: Krystedez-Tough losses vs Fizzle and Hunger! You'll bounce back next tournament. McDonalds, the car ride, and just hanging out in general was great. Indiana ftw.

10: Renagade-Low tiers was awesome!!!! You almost had ally. Your set vs blue was insane too. Looking forward to seeing you again, fun trip. Really glad you came.

10: Infern-Didn't play or see you play but good shiz as usual.

13: Ithrowthings-Yeah I don't blame you about the character comment. Sonic vs diddy is a really stupid matchup and if sonic plays it correctly it isn't much fun for either player. Hope to hang out again though!

13: Overswarm-So ROB was a bad idea, eh? Practice more so you can dominate tournaments again!! :p

13: Fizzle-Sucks you had to play Ally so early. You're the most underrated player in the world.

17: Mr.E-GGs again sir. Thought you had me on rainbow cruise, I just got lucky down the stretch. Tough ROB as always.

17: Sago-You beat me worse than m2k ^_^ great mk. Amazing to see you guys I'm gonna try to get over to MW:W sometime in the near future.

17: DJIskabibble-I hate jiggs in low tiers :( gj at this.

17: Grimace-ggz in low tiers, sorry you couldn't use bowser. Amazing seeing you!

17: AlphaZealot-Snake's stupid :(. Don't screw around in pools so your bracket isn't so hard!

17: Fonz-We didn't play for like the first tournament ever! GJ helping run things, low tier doubles was fun too.

17: Champ-GGz, I only think I won because you got frustrated when you got behind. Looking forward to next time.

25: The_Future-Fun friendlies, you're soooooo good with the CG. Glad I didn't have to face you in bracket.

25: Y.b.M.-GGs in pools! I'm sad you won't be around much anymore. The rap was too good. Thanks for letting me hang out in your guys hotel room.

25: FatboySlim-Good seeing you at this! Hopefully there will be less time in between

25: Capem-GGs! Hope you keep going to tournaments, when you get hot you're unstoppable. Looking forward to hanging out again sometime soon.

25: Paranormal Sin-Cool seeing you and talking to you again. I hope you get to lots more tournaments!

25: Braxton-You did well at this, sir. Even though you complain about playing me I'm glad we didn't have to play.

33: Soverign-Fun trip. I'm glad I was able to hang out with you so much. That zero suit is so close to being at top level. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

33: Juushichi-GGs in low tiers! Sorry you didn't get to play my diddy. We'll play for sure next time.

33: Kero-Didn't talk to you at this, but hope to see you at more tournaments coming up!

33: Wakka-Amaaaazing weekend. Owning everyone's alcohol then somehow getting third in low tier doubles. Too good. Tough bracket btw, so dumb you had to play BR that early.

33: Links24-GGz in pools, you're a really good player. If you want to pick up a better character, you could just go straight toon link, I think he's viable and really underrated, and your toon link already is pretty good. You're right though, its soooo tough to win with link. You were stomping me that first game though :/

33: Sil-I was soooo scared to play you in pools, and I would be equally scared next time we played. Diddy vs ROB is a fun matchup though, both characters have a lot of things they can abuse on the other character. Good hanging out and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

33: Distort Love-GGz in bracket, your link has nice spacing! Hope to see you at more tournaments.

33: Sorasin-Fun friendlies and nice falco! You're going to start really surprising people. Hope to see you at more tournaments, your falco is good :)

33: Tyr-Glad to see you around again, tyr. Hope you keep coming to stuff, you're always fun to be around.

49: Kiest-GGs in low tiers! And amazingly run tournament. Glad you're still around the scene even though you don't do OUGA anymore.

49: Radium-I thought it was funny how excited you got over taboo. Nice meeting you, also that controller is sweeeeeet.

49: RougeBlades-You've gotten a lot better, especially your reading. Making fun of Wyatt in the car was funny. Keep improving, you got this.

Crow: GGs in pools. Nice to see you at a tournament. I don't know if I've ever been taken to rainbow cruise by link :O

Ripn: Thanks for hosting, smashfield da besssss. Hope you don't give up TOing.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Heh technically I don't main Ganon, but Ray Kalm is the best remember *wink*
B-b-b-but you should! D:

You're like the best there is in the midwest, unless you want me to topple DLA and TP, and take that title.

We should definitely do Ganon Madness together. We would own, takin' home about 10$ a piece.

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
I really should talk to a lot more people at tournaments. I usually stick to my little group of people I talk to, hahaha. Not a very good conversation starter :l

TP

Smash Master
B-b-b-but you should! D:

You're like the best there is in the midwest, unless you want me to topple DLA and TP, and take that title.

We should definitely do Ganon Madness together. We would own, takin' home about 10$ a piece.
As Ganon, I beat Fonz (Ganon) and his partner (MK) in a 2v1 where I had a higher percent than either of them to eliminate them from MLG doubles. Don't expect to topple me so easily.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
As Ganon, I beat Fonz (Ganon) and his partner (MK) in a 2v1 where I had a higher percent than either of them to eliminate them from MLG doubles. Don't expect to topple me so easily.
Yes you did beat us in a 2 v 1 so you technically beat me in a 1 stock match, but I defeated you in a full 3 stock match with 19% on my last stock when I won. Sooooo therefore you have not defeated me in a game, your good, but the 1 stock win doesn't count as defeating me =D. I will gladly play more anytime. I love Ganon Ditto's, and Sovereign is very good don't count him out so soon either.

TP

Smash Master
Yes you did beat us in a 2 v 1 so you technically beat me in a 1 stock match, but I defeated you in a full 3 stock match with 19% on my last stock when I won. Sooooo therefore you have not defeated me in a game, your good, but the 1 stock win doesn't count as defeating me =D. I will gladly play more anytime. I love Ganon Ditto's, and Sovereign is very good don't count him out so soon either.
A one stock bracket match (where you started with a 50% advantage) is more important than a 3 stock friendly.

Top Bottom