• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
why did someone put a mk next to my name? i dont use mk in brackets
because everyone uses mk, seriously....

and 18spikes, i dont think it is a gatorade one, it had water in it when i dumped it out and i believe the brand is Intake (or something of that sort) but deff get back to me, i dont want to end up keeping this if it belongs to someone that smashes xD

fonzi21

Smash Ace
fonz, can you upload kels vs drephen first? please tell me that set was recorded.

and what's your youtube account?
If it was on the livestream it was recorded, and there are no favorites here, whatever order I upload them is how I upload them sorry there is way to many video's to convenience someone on which one goes up first.

youtube.com/the12fonz21

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Had a great time there got to face a lot of new people and i was happy how my death pools went

most people probably dont remember me by name because i played KIRBY all day and Mario for low tiers and fun

Radio-fun kirby dittos we both need to stop rolling so much though
Y.B.M- thanks for the kirby doubles next time i want you with your controller so i can get a win off of you ( after i practice a little)
Shugo- OUCH your falco ***** my sheik which is usually her easiest matchup
ADHD- You resparked my interest in Diddy and you vs Ally got pretty epic im waiting to watch it again oonce its up
Ally- Facing you my first match made my day and I hope to make you look like your trying

I'm forgetting a lot of people i saw and played there I'm sorry my memory's crap but i hope to see you all again

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
and 18spikes, i dont think it is a gatorade one, it had water in it when i dumped it out and i believe the brand is Intake (or something of that sort) but deff get back to me, i dont want to end up keeping this if it belongs to someone that smashes xD
oh ok, that's definitely not hers then. Even if it was, she said she wouldn't really care about getting it back since she has a billion water bottles. Thanks for checking though :bee:

Top Bottom