• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I just left the venue. It is looking amazing. Bring your wiis and cubes. Also if you have room bring a tv. The more set ups we have from all of you, the more fun everyone will have.

Nope

Smash Lord
The Venue is almost all the way set up! it's looking sweet, make sure you bring setups!!!! We need them, TV's Wii's Gamecubes, Brawl and Melee Discs.

It's going to be fun!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
my car has 2 set ups

2 tvs
2 wiis
2 brawl disc

i also got y spitters/s-video cable too for recording/streaming

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol I just checked my phone. I think you called me earlier hunger. xD lol

Edit: Hey. LOL. Um, looking to come to this last minute. xD

IF by some odd chance anyone is near the grand rapids or Rockford, Michigan area and is going, let me knoooooooow. xD

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Anyone who needs free last minute housing and a ride to and from venue (starting sat night) we have one open spot in my car. Also anyone who can drive we can house more as well. I live in dayton which is about 30 min from the venue. Drop me a pm

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Talked to Anther, and he's expressed interest. He's in Hillsdale MI atm. LOL. Maaaaan, MI is so good at planning. ~_~ xD

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Anyone who needs free last minute housing and a ride to and from venue (starting sat night) we have one open spot in my car. Also anyone who can drive we can house more as well. I live in dayton which is about 30 min from the venue. Drop me a pm
All we ask is do NOT touch the Honey Nut Cheerio's. Or I will cut you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen just called me and Future made a rap and is going to rap battle Y.b.m. It's amazing. Someone record it. Please.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hahahaha we'll see sir, if my parents have a sudden change of sentiments i'll be here and catch a ride w/ kel (provided he has room)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
About to head myself off to bed and ready to leave in the morning.

Just to make sure I have my directions straight, is that Ramada beside our destination? I was just going to take my usual directions to Nope's house but keep going down 4, turn onto 72 (Spring/Limestone St.), and that should get me to Leffel near the venue, yes? Nope / Lou / anyone who knows >:o

Nope

Smash Lord
About to head myself off to bed and ready to leave in the morning.

Just to make sure I have my directions straight, is that Ramada beside our destination? I was just going to take my usual directions to Nope's house but keep going down 4, turn onto 72 (Spring/Limestone St.), and that should get me to Leffel near the venue, yes? Nope / Lou / anyone who knows >:o
right before the Ramada yes, The Holiday Inn is now renamed as a quality Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom