• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lol, good shiz Hunger.

And just gonna say it, I love Ally's attitude towards the game. Too good. Even as one of the best players, he loses gracefully, which makes me have a great deal of respect for him. So, props Ally, good ****. :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
maybe at 69% the fart actually knocks you 2x further, thats what it felt like anyhow XD.

thx Tmacc, but at this point, losing to M2K is like an habit, I dont care anymore. before Orlando, it was my prime .

M@v

Subarashii!
Ally:Hey Diddy counters MK! You beat ADHD 3-1 Jason!
M2K: HE STILL DOES!

Practice time, can't win anymore without practicing against MK's new gimmicks.

Mew2King da bess.

Ggs all.
maybe at 69% the fart actually knocks you 2x further, thats what it felt like anyhow XD.

thx Tmacc, but at this point, losing to M2K is like an habit, I dont care anymore. before Orlando, it was my prime .

Alright then. If you lose to m2k again and say you didn't practice, I'm calling you out for johning, since you said you were gonna practice for cbus then after losing claimed you didnt :).

Giving you the benefit of the doubt though since your ally <3

AllyKnight

Alright then. If you lose to m2k again and say you didn't practice, I'm calling you out for johning, since you said you were gonna practice for cbus then after losing claimed you didnt :).

Giving you the benefit of the doubt though since your ally <3
cant practice being juggled in the air when ur not m2k, now can you >.>

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Jason you came over my house and eat all my oreos. That was more impressing then your broken bat ****** characters that can't handle your frames and 14 recovery options XD

fonzi21

Smash Ace
LOL did I really do that? I don't remember, but that sounds like something I would do XD but only if I asked first. I would NOT just do that without asking because that's rude (well maybe the me like 2 years ago, but I've changed a lot as a person in these past 2 years imo)

AllyKnight

m2k asks and then does it even if the answer was no. I've learned that habit from past tournies. I am learning more about him than his MK lol. he also sucks at running, losing to me at a chasing contest with me having a heavy backpack LOL owned.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
if you removed mk's wings he'd still have five jumps... he'd be the same except for any gliding stuff. Funny how a sword can make Kirby so broken

Overswarm

is laughing at you
M2K would totally eat the oreos with a yes or no answer. He walks up to me and says "is this drink anyones?" meaning "Is the owner of this drink present? Because if not, I'm going to drink it."

strawhats

Smash Master
good **** beating adhd and ally m2k...guess its safe to assume that your defintively numero uno right now. Especially since you focus more on this game then melee :(

Kel

Smash Master
Put a $2,500 check on the line and M2K will make ANYONE look "past their prime"

Also, Ally has a habit of saying the MW sucks, coming to our tournaments, and losing early on in winners.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
and almost losgin to judge

and shugo

and would have been hunger again but hunger forfeited to shugo for the hey of it

midwesttttttttt

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
New worst placing in MW ever for me (17th). Lost to double Snake (Renegade then Nope). Funnily enough this was the same outcome as my last worst placing ever (13th) at Smashed in Springfield where I lost to double Snake (Ally then Panda).

F Snake. Time to pick up D3.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I placed 9th. I still am happy because top 10 is always my go-to model for showing myself that I can continue to brawl... and keep getting better. I'm so close.

**** my placing at MLG though, never happened. -_-;

Mr.E

Smash Lord
For AZ, I suggest :rob:

Just don't do what I do because I play terrible against Nope for some reason.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Results thread tomorrow, thanks to everyone who came and I hope you all had fun!
It was a really great tournament Nope. You did a wonderful job, as did RipN and your other co-hosts.

FonZ, we gotta do the Ganon Challenge as a team. We'd take sooo much money.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
She was a good teammate, too. F-smashes, hammers, and bairs whenever I hit someone toward her.

Nope

Smash Lord
New worst placing in MW ever for me (17th). Lost to double Snake (Renegade then Nope). Funnily enough this was the same outcome as my last worst placing ever (13th) at Smashed in Springfield where I lost to double Snake (Ally then Panda).

F Snake. Time to pick up D3.
we should play during the week, we can just have you learn the matchup!

For AZ, I suggest :rob:

Just don't do what I do because I play terrible against Nope for some reason.
lol

It was a really great tournament Nope. You did a wonderful job, as did RipN and your other co-hosts.

FonZ, we gotta do the Ganon Challenge as a team. We'd take sooo much money.
Don't forget Kiest!

Also working on results thread now

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
"and your other co-hosts." = Just in case I forgot some names.

But yeah, Kiest did a great job as well. The tournament needed more SSF4 participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom