• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
YES!!! you guys got it

my boy TMACC!!!

aight so my room is full and its looking like

1.L Cancel
2 TKO
3. Teh future
4.Radium
5.TMacc

anyone else??
I REALLY want to come, and I'm going to try, but right now it's gonna depend on my work schedule after I get it on June 7th. So I can't make any promises yet...but I'd really realllly like to go.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
If I go I'll be in the same car with Rauleen/David etc sooo...me? :p
ok new plan...first HYLIAN WTF!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

second

new list!!!
because of a couple of post before us i feel as tho the room is not completely put 2gether

Im willing to have 6 in my room. 7 is kind of a strech and getting ready in the morning is gonna be a *****. 7 people needing to take showers and get dressed and brush teeth and all that...we would have to get up like 2 hours early...I mean idk about you guys but I take a shower like the women in herbal essence commercials...them 30 minute long, invigorating showers.

with that being said

new LIST!!!
1.TKO
2.L_Cancel
3.Teh Future
4.Radium

so basically 5 and 6 are a toss up between who can call it and actually confirm they are going.
a few stipulations!!!!
1. legan gets free room because he's not sure if he would have the money for showdown and MLG but if there is already 5 people in the room i dont have a problem splitting it 6 ways if he comes and then paying 2/6 of the room
2. Legan and Tmacc have priority up untill a week before...not gonna **** hylian over liek that
3. if legan and tmacc both get in, hylian, you can still sleep in there so you can sleep with ya girl but i mean having seven people and ALL of there stuff in there at the same time is entirely to much...so in the event you come just get a room with some other people so u can put your stuff in there and you are free to hang with us all day!!

LEGENDARY TKO HAS SPOKEN!

Okay... soooo what about Legan....?
read above

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ok new plan...first HYLIAN WTF!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

3. if legan and tmacc both get in, hylian, you can still sleep in there so you can sleep with ya girl but i mean having seven people and ALL of there stuff in there at the same time is entirely to much...so in the event you come just get a room with some other people so u can put your stuff in there and you are free to hang with us all day!!

Haha what hotel are we staying at? I've been at all kinds of hotels for tournaments, 7 people is easy to fit into one, especially if people don't care about sleeping on the floor. I agree with the whole shower thing, because everyone I travel with showers so it's always a wait though it's not hard to shower in 5-10 minutes. It's usually the combination of that, brushing your teeth and getting dressed that takes so long I think. If worst comes to worst and a bunch of people want to go then Rauleen and I might just get our own hotel room.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
man all these tournies are ****** my wallet too lol I'll register today when I come back home.
....and my bank account is being drained because I have to pay for gas to get to work.

What?

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Register Now!!!!

Make sure you follow the directions and include all the information!!!!

Housing and Setup Thread will be up tonight after I get off work
Make sure that you include the venue fee upon checkout! Which is posted in the instructions ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side note! Check out the song that Y.b.M made for The Showdown which is being played on the main page!!! (MLG doesn't have a song... The Showdown does... EpiC?)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Haha what hotel are we staying at? I've been at all kinds of hotels for tournaments, 7 people is easy to fit into one, especially if people don't care about sleeping on the floor. I agree with the whole shower thing, because everyone I travel with showers so it's always a wait though it's not hard to shower in 5-10 minutes. It's usually the combination of that, brushing your teeth and getting dressed that takes so long I think. If worst comes to worst and a bunch of people want to go then Rauleen and I might just get our own hotel room.
welll assuming you are coming I guess i can make room for 7...BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE COMING

otherwise im good with just six

also im staying at the hotel that showdown is in...(dont know the name) but apparently everyone is staying there so yea

lou4222

Smash Lord
Your hotel room will be a two minute walk from the venue. The hotel is the venue. I cant stress enough how amazing this venue is. Haha you could get a shower come out and play your first match with wet hair. Texas needs to come to this.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Your hotel room will be a two minute walk from the venue. The hotel is the venue. I cant stress enough how amazing this venue is. Haha you could get a shower come out and play your first match with wet hair. Texas needs to come to this.
I will probably be the only Texan there. All the other ones are going to mlg.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Money is an issue. I can't spend that long not working and spending lots at the same time.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh...****..idk what you work as but i assumed you prolly had money since you coming up to showdown in the first place

i made 2 bull**** excuses to get both mondays off so i can leave MD on friday and get to ohio at like 9-10 and then leave on monday whenever which means i get to hang with YOU GUYS MORE!!!!...lol

RipN

Smash Apprentice
is pre-regging mandatory?
Yes. We want to get the pools made and published before the event. It's not easy to make pools for the expected amount of people that are going to show up. Plus we want to get everything RIGHT and give people the opportunity to play against new people and not the same people they play with day in and day out. Which in my opinion, is the point of a national tournament (play people that you don't play against)

hunger!

Smash Champion
i tried to register. couldn't figure it out while some god awful music was playing and making my ears bleed. so i gave up. but i'm still coming. ill talk to nope about it at MLG =)

Teh Future

Smash Master
By the way, I meant pre-gaming drink wise
Allll the god cats should be here i hear u cats are mad cool :DDDDD

also i doubt legan is coming =( he said hes tryin to not go to tourneys cuz he is poor and he wants to go to mlg for sure and two weeks off inarow for two nationals is super **** to your wallet. but i dunno haven't talked to em lately

edit: omg like

45 already and im not even there wtftffffff =(

oh well should be fun loll

ally we never did that icies 2 stock vs falcon 3 stock mm ; )

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It just sounds awesome in general. The people who should win should join in to >_>.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh! I'm most defintely down for pre-gaming

**** im down for pre-gaming mid-gaming and post-gaming

put me down for $40-$80 dollars for the drinks

just get my bacardi dragon berry and my mango smirnoff ics (chasers) and we good.

this tourney is more than a tourney to me..it's a party...a weekend long party with people I don't get to see on a regular basis...so yea

Drinks+rockband 2...Let's Get it!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It means someone gets a prize if they complete my "challenges" list playing midwest players

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So the God Kais room.... right now is looking like: Infern Angelis, Smash 64, Quivo and Myself. Tyr is unsure if he's going or not... So we more than Likely have room for another God Kai if Tyr doesn't go....

just giving a heads up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom