• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Looks like you got your ducks in a row, but if you need any additional TO help, I'll be happy to help.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Is Melee for this looking pretty negligible? Definitely interested in coming, it's only like 4 hours away, so it might be legit. Hope Melee gets some hype.

Nope

Smash Lord
Is Melee for this looking pretty negligible? Definitely interested in coming, it's only like 4 hours away, so it might be legit. Hope Melee gets some hype.
Help it out! tell your friends, or don't and try to come get the $1000 all for yourself =p

Edit: if you come Springfield would be more then willing to play some Halo sometime as well! (I saw your sig a little late)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Whats the closest airport? Might as well check that out just incase, since it might be cheaper than a bus.

Nope

Smash Lord
Whats the closest airport? Might as well check that out just incase, since it might be cheaper than a bus.
Dayton, and Columbus is pretty close as well. We will arrange to pick you up from either one of those as well. All this could be found in the first post btw =p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It was funnier because the rocket launcher WAS banned in 1v1 for that reason. Hahahaha.

and yes, I'd spam rockets. Rockets and pistol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Rockets are dumb. One or two is ok on a map, since they are great for whipping tanks and hogs, but when 2/3 of the servers are rockets only, no shields, small stages....ugh.(Referring to halo pc btw)

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope, how'd you come up with the payout system?
The Ohio basic system AZ came up with is
Singles Payout
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

Teams Payout
1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 15%

From there I just modified it for more payouts, honestly I use the above payout system for EVERY tournament I run and recommend it to everyone. If your tournament has 20+ people the above top 5 payout system is fine. I hate when people only pay out the top 3 or say they need 50-100 people for a top 5 payout. You don't need that many people and everyone should try it out sometime!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
sorry...the halo team is me, fonz, champ and nope= team elite...we are taking money matches of all amounts :laugh:...in any of the 3 halo games
Imma call up Kyle, Strongside, and Ogre 3 and money match you for any amount.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Dayton, and Columbus is pretty close as well. We will arrange to pick you up from either one of those as well. All this could be found in the first post btw =p
We live right down the street from the Greyhound and the Dayton International Airport isn't that far from our location

lou4222

Smash Lord
So how ab out this smash tourney in june? Halo shananigans can be on xbox live anytime. I'm glad melee is gettin gsome hype. It will be awesome for both games. We will have so many set ups!

Kel

Smash Master
I heard Prawn listens to Brright Eyes. I'd probably get along with that guy.

on a side note; I've been chirping about paying out past 3rd for years.

Prawn

Smash Master
It was funnier because the rocket launcher WAS banned in 1v1 for that reason. Hahahaha.

and yes, I'd spam rockets. Rockets and pistol.
<3

Aww yeah.

cant wait for this
You're a scr00b and we should do a SoPo vs C.Falc MM son, 10 dollars Bo7 THROW YOUR **** ON THE LINE MO****A

Overswarm

is laughing at you

All those 5th places would have added up in the early months of Brawl XD

I still don't know how you did that picking a new character every other set.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
m@v I'm afraid you'll have to get in line. Like 90% of everyone in the world is going to want to take my money hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom