• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 64 Tournament II : WE ARE BACK Update....

Lovage

Smash Hero
not 100% sure if im going just yet...i'll know when it comes closer. if i am going it'll probably be with ross(ismokeherbz)

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
UPDATE

- DOUBLES are taking place before the SINGLES.
$10 per constestant (if you wish to play 2v2 but dont have a partner, there will be plenty of players to team with there)
Double Elimination, 5 stock, Team Attack ON, No items, No time limit

*1v1 are Best of 3 and Finals are Best of 5
*2v2 are Not

- STAGE/CHARACTER PICKS: for SINGLES

First round stage is random unless both players agree on a stage

Neutral Stages: Hyrule Castle, Kongo Jungle, Kirby's Dreamland, and Peach's Castle
Counter Stage: Saffron City

Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may opt to choose next stage or go random, then winner may choose to change character, then loser may change character

However for those who want other stages as counters such as Zebes,
If BOTH PLAYERS AGREE to a stage, ANY stage, they may play on it.
If BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT AGREE, this is ANNULLED (no longer valid) and reverts back to regulation shown above.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
"Trip distance: 138.99 miles Time: 2 hrs 18 mins"
from my home.

WORTH IT?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
if u wanna fight sMoke2jointz for best player in socal then yeah
why does it matter can't u just move to socal and 97 stock him in a fox ditto or something. :confused:

lol kidding vids plz of Blowjob vs Dair :bee: Then it will be settled
we've already played and i won the majority of games

isai: FAKE SMASH DOESN'T COUNT

oh yeah Dair is the name of my old melee name.. the name i use on kaillera is Near

D

Deleted member

we've already played and i won the majority of games

isai: FAKE SMASH DOESN'T COUNT

oh yeah Dair is the name of my old melee name.. the name i use on kaillera is Near

Please don't joke when my honor is at stake.

I **** you

just kidding its fake smash

malva00

Smash Master
looks like the venue is changing and is going to be in another city

Chris is calling everyone to tell them about it

if u plan on showing up and didn't register then u better find out the new address

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
paaaleasse! money on blowjob for best socal player vs dair. Dair dosnt get fuking ******** DI on console so yea.. BJ all the way!!!!!!! yes im sukin his cockk 8::::::::::::::D~O: mmm taste good!

btw...yallz need to play trigger b4 really tryign to cement urselves as #1 socal player. I could say im #2 or #3 nor cal player but really now.... :/ dnt mean **** wen malva lives 10 min from me. lol

D

Deleted member

I have a feeling Trigger will beat me but we'll see..

The tournament is now moved to Burbank, where the address be?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
paaaleasse! money on blowjob for best socal player vs dair. Dair dosnt get fuking ******** DI on console so yea.. BJ all the way!!!!!!! yes im sukin his cockk 8::::::::::::::D~O: mmm taste good!

btw...yallz need to play trigger b4 really tryign to cement urselves as #1 socal player. I could say im #2 or #3 nor cal player but really now.... :/ dnt mean **** wen malva lives 10 min from me. lol
ahahah you're dum.

Burbank? **** that. I'm not going

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Its seriously 6 mins away from the original venue location. If thats really the reason why youre not gona go, get to the original venue location in glendale like you would have, and I will personally pick you up and drive you to the tournament and back to the station..

Its 2 mins from the freeway which makes it a bit fast to get to than Brand park.

+ We understand that there are a few people needing rides from the Glendale Station and others locally. If you are one of these people, please call me. I'll need to know your schedule and how many people you are with (if applicable) so we can be on the same page.
CALL Francis @ 818 319 1830

+If you have any questions regarding the removal of the buy-in, the entrance fee, anything regarding the new updates such as the new address or anything relating to the tournament for that matter...
CALL Chris @ 818 458 4822

Thanks a lot guys, :psycho: 4 more days!!

-Francis

MattNF

Smash Lord
where'd that Trigger guy come from?

all of a sudden he just comes out of nowhere and starts pwning everyone

D

Deleted member

ahahah you're dum.

I dunno even in fake smash I beat you pretty decently. Read you like a BIBLE. You should come and add some more money to the pot u know

JK but still you should come, I don't mind losing really

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
whos dair?
i dunno he should go tho!!
plus its 5mins form the first venue lol..
Dair is Virus, who is Yoshi Warth, who is a guy who used autofire (or something along those lones) to get incredable DI, and then pose it off as normal DI.

Very Cocky, he owns the "new" Western online server..and somehow managed to get into The Pps Clan on EGX

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Dair is Virus, who is Yoshi Warth, who is a guy who used autofire (or something along those lones) to get incredable DI, and then pose it off as normal DI.

Very Cocky, he owns the "new" Western online server..and somehow managed to get into The Pps Clan on EGX
i'm not virus or yoshi wrath i'm NEAR.

auto fire? you're still believing that huh? gamecube controller stuffs. my DI is nowhere being "incredable" i don't go around saying my DI is the best or anything.

Cocky? no. where did you get that from mr. i r better than nintendude =S

yes i own the western server that you hate.
"somehow managed".. it's been way too long since we played huh?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I dunno even in fake smash I beat you pretty decently. Read you like a BIBLE. You should come and add some more money to the pot u know

JK but still you should come, I don't mind losing really
yeah you sure READ and put a beating on my DK lolol. :p

THE BIBLE IS A LIE

Edit: 2 hours + 5 minutes? fuuuuuuu i don't think i would go

Edit2: sorry for double post

Lovage

Smash Hero
hmmm dair i dunno who u are but

u cant talk all this stuff and then john about it being too far :( come on dood

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i'm not virus or yoshi wrath i'm NEAR.

auto fire? you're still believing that huh? gamecube controller stuffs. my DI is nowhere being "incredable" i don't go around saying my DI is the best or anything.

Cocky? no. where did you get that from mr. i r better than nintendude =S

yes i own the western server that you hate.
"somehow managed".. it's been way too long since we played huh?
PD and Peek both use GC controller and they didnt have DI like that, your still trying to say its legit? your ****ed up...

"it's been way too long since we played huh" but your not cocky..you said the same **** last time, then when you lost your DI ...2-3 stocked again...

GG NO RE
ha....

just play me w.e you want ill post vids of you failing

Top Bottom