• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Tourney Results (Host: The Greater Leon 2/21/09 Camarillo CA

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Also i wanted to say i had never played a person that did that before. so it was quite hard for me to get used to it, first camp noob ive ever played, and he was a good noob camper.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
You too bro. I like yo skillZZZZ with luigi. Yea and im just help teh tigerbombs live on.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Ne ways i would prolly **** the **** out of you
No. No you wouldn't. Vs. fireblaster? Not even close.

Fireblaster is right. Adapting to different playstyles is something better players can do, especially when the playstyle involves one or two "staples" of play. No ONE tactic is God in this game and to never switch up your playstyle is to become predictable and get pwned by good players.

The only truly broken move in this game is kirby's F-ING **** UTILT :mad:

Zaxxy

Smash Rookie
HEY GUYS ITS PAPA!!!!!!
Dont hate on me because I SMASHED on you guys at the tournament---
I cant believe you guys wrote 4 pages on camping and stalling
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES ***s

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
l33t...my lingo is too imbah4x gg no re sniff zomg bbq worff it. But on topic...i would really love to show u so cal ppl how to play. I might just go down for the next tourny and lay the smack down on all you folks and yallz hopefully can hang with some trash talking...

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
l33t...my lingo is too imbah4x gg no re sniff zomg bbq worff it. But on topic...i would really love to show u so cal ppl how to play. I might just go down for the next tourny and lay the smack down on all you folks and yallz hopefully can hang with some trash talking...
I... concur?

lol

sgsballer22

Smash Rookie
Hey me and my friends are decent at 64. Wish I wouldv'e known about this tourney. Is there going to be any SoCal tourneys this summer?

Top Bottom