• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
ya gotta go 40 ppp, man, youre still on the first page for me

i added Mewtwo_2000 to the OP, but i would appreciate it in the future if people specifically said they were reserving a post for the OP, otherwise I don't know for certain.

And don't forget, you all can specify a colour if you want
*adds to OP*

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Thanks, I'll do it next time ^^U

PD: I think this color (#B080F0) should be fine with me O.o

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, we get our own colors. I'll take Sea Green

And btw; I'll update my post with pics soon, just been busy with work and scouts :p

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Oooo hooray fourside was one of my favorite stages in melee :D

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I call #00ff00 :D

You can add my first post (the one with the Ghost Ship) to the main post, and I'll add my old stuff in there later.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sewers

Goes over Wi-Fi Waiting Room
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/339976326/STGSewers.pac

Features:
- This stage's only method of KO'ing is the roof.

Known Issues:
- The ladders don't work
- The camera is a bit off on the ground level at times
- The water in the background doesn't animate
I have fixed a little your sewers stage, so the third issue won't show up anymore (animated water)

I've liked this stage, the waterfall sure will be used for other projects of mine xD

I plan to fix it a little more when I get some time (cameras, fog, size...), but btw here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bykmyn5twm1

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Melee sized final destination (Actually I think it's a slight bit bigger).

For the sake of having a cool name, I think I'll call it, TRUE END.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mqweznqoy4

Screenshots taken with a texture applied, the stage above is default.

- Stage size increased to 134%
- Collision data edited appropriately (includes ledge fix)
- fixes a glitch with the ledge fix, where the almost vertical wall under the ledge has walljumping enabled, as does the one above it.
- Expanded the camera limits and death boundary to fit the new stage.
- Added a slight bit of extra space to the death boundary and camera on the top (10 units).

Squilliam

Smash Rookie
Hey Mewtwo 2000, how did you animate the water on the sewers stage? Or for that matter, how do you animate stage parts on stages that the parts don't belong to? (This is the same with Sector Z on Final destination, because the jet engine at the end of the ship will not animate).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I animated the waterfall in sewers doing a little trick:

In modeldata[1] only works the first animation that we found, the others don't work

So I get the waterfall and its animation and take it to another modeldata[], the poketrainer one, so in that one I put poketrainer and waterfall instead of only poketrainer

That's my trick to have working two animations in wifiwaitingroom-based stages ^^U

To have more and more animations you should port them to final destination or something like that xD

To animate something that doesn't belong to a stage, you have to copy/export the modeldata[] folder (brres file), not only the model (mdl0). In that case, the animation will not be broken and it will work

hochin

Smash Cadet
Anyone know of a mini-guide on editing pokemon trainer's position within the stages? I have no idea where to start.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
You can edit PT's position in the StagePosition. Just go to the StagePosition MDL0 and click preview, you'll see all of the bones for camera, death boundaries, character/item spawn points, Final Smash positioning for certain characters and Pokemon Trainer's spawn points.

hochin

Smash Cadet
Ah I see, kudos to you man, much appreciated. Though on the stage I'm trying to edit (Fortress Cliff) I don't see any positioning bones relating to PT.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Oh yeah, I've got a fix for that problem since I used it to fix another SSE stage that had the same problem.

Firstly, you'll want to either jot down or take note of each bones transform, rotation or scale numbers.

After that, open a different stage, Wi-Fi Waiting room works just fine for this.

Next, export the waiting room's StagePosition and replace the SSE stage's StagePosition with with the one you exported from the waiting room.

And BOOM, now you'll have all of the StagePosition bones that SSE stages normally wouldn't have, PT positions and Final Smash positions included.

Lastly, you'll have to reenter all of the bone transform, rotation, etc. so they match what the old StagePosition had. From there you just have to worry about the PT spawn points and centering the FS positions. (b'--')b

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Luigiman, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? :3

Awesome! I've always wondered why melee hadn't included the coloseum from the intro, but now... hooray!

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Two new stages added to my post: Castle Siege Part 3 and a more manageable All-Star Resting Place.

However, right now the All-Star room has an amusing 'glitch' with the lights the made the character portraits in the background glow. When the camera is at the right angle, this happens.

If you can't tell, that's several images of Mario in the background. I was going to try and remove the glitch before releasing the stage, but it made me laugh so I left it in so others can see it in action for the time being. :p

EDIT: Right now I'm working on developing two brand new stages, not just rehashes and tweaks of existing stages. More details soon, hopefully ;P

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Would I have to modify a .rel file to be able to replace warioware with that coloseum?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
What the...

the link is gone! For the wiki page describing how to edit the .rels... I even searched it at the wiki and nothing came up. Help plz.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Melee sized final destination

Okay, this stage has the same problem as the normal "Fixed Ledges FD" does. The background's animation is screwed up completely. I was getting fed up with it, so I fixed it myself. The background should now perform normally too, so any textures apply to this stage will be correct also. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?njzym1mm3d3

Eldiran

Smash Lord
And what glitchy right side?
I reported it a while back -- on the right side, there is a point that blocks walking and rolling as if it were a ledge. Try grabbing the rightmost edge and rolling back onstage -- you'll notice.

EDIT: Notice how Captain Falcon is doing the "I'm about the fall off the edge" dance even though he is facing inward.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey, popping in randomly to show you my new custom stage...

Where's everyone in Hyrule Tmeple?

Oh, wait...they're in the background?!?

Basically, it's three towers and one house, spanning from Luigi over on the left to Mario on the other side.

Luigi recommends it.

Maybe I could have gotten better pics...

OK, here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gwygqkgjyj

For some reason, someone random always spawns under the 3rd tower and dies.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Awesome stage weegee! Offtopic: Does anyone know where to get Luigi's mansion rel? The place where I usually download my stage stuff has some sort of problem with the mansion.rel...

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Thank you! Got it to work over warioware. I tried putting a Central Highway texture over warioware too, but it never moved. Like, you were always stuck at the finish line...

Squilliam

Smash Rookie
I animated the waterfall in sewers doing a little trick:

In modeldata[1] only works the first animation that we found, the others don't work

So I get the waterfall and its animation and take it to another modeldata[], the poketrainer one, so in that one I put poketrainer and waterfall instead of only poketrainer

That's my trick to have working two animations in wifiwaitingroom-based stages ^^U

To have more and more animations you should port them to final destination or something like that xD

To animate something that doesn't belong to a stage, you have to copy/export the modeldata[] folder (brres file), not only the model (mdl0). In that case, the animation will not be broken and it will work
Alright, one more quick question. How did you add another model to the "3dModels" folder? Every time I click "import model" it makes a new folder in the BRES file named "Models" and puts the model in it instead of the"3dModels" folder. (obviously making it not work).:confused:

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Alright, one more quick question. How did you add another model to the "3dModels" folder? Every time I click "import model" it makes a new folder in the BRES file named "Models" and puts the model in it instead of the"3dModels" folder. (obviously making it not work).:confused:
Well, first of all extract the modeldata you want to add models to (modeldata[1].brres)

Go hex editing this file and find 3DModels(NW4R), rename it to AnmChr(NW4R)

Go to brawlbox, do the new character animation action as many times as models you need and save

Return to hex, go to AnmChr(NW4R) and rename it to 3DModels(NW4R) again

Find any new CHR0 string and make sure they are the ones that you have created, and rename them to MDL0

Go to brawlbox, you'll have some new models with blank name. You must right click and replace with any valid you have saved previously. When you do this, they automatically get a name, if you use the same model in everyone, they will have the same name

Rename them so they don't have the same name and you should be able to save the brres file

Then go to the stage you extracted the modeldata from and replace it with the new one. It should be it

My Fourside stage has almost 100 models in modeldata[1]

I suppose this could be used for making new color animations, or texture animations, or whatever O.o

Note: If not done correctly, brawlbox will say it can't save the file
10characters

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Very difficult to get something really similar to Venom, though it should be always animated, and there is a cave, and lava on some parts on the ground
Look at Brinstar's model, there's a huge cave back there. Seriously, HUGE.

EDIT: Working on a Congo Jungle 64. Coming along very nicely :)

Top Bottom