• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
KoRL can stay. it doesn't really promote camping as it moves away after a little while, forcing the person to return to the stage, thus putting them in a bad position.

i'd like to say, thank you for doing this. its a great help as i had all but dropped Pirate Ship to work on other stages.
well you see, i like a lot of stages in the game, but i need to play in more of them, TLoZ Wind Waker is a great game for me, and i want to play more in it stage, and i need to thankyou too, without you i can't do nothing.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, this is my latest stage, the idea conception and most texturizing is made by plasmakirby1, and the placing, colission, animations and some texturizing too is made by me

So this is our stage, Crisis City, from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ln4dz2zzewd

It's the official stage of plasmakirby1's Silver the hedgehog project

We hope you like it, it replaces Norfair because of the lava thingy xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I don't have it, but I can make it if you need it

It would make greenhill not work, only Crisis City would be able to load when entering GHZ by doing this

I'll post the rel file later

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Okay, I want some opinions. For Crisis City, I put in...
-Crisis City: The Flame
-Crisis City: The Skyscraper
-Flame Core: The Volcano
-Solaris: Phase 2
What else should I put?

butternuts

Smash Rookie
As I have found this nowhere else I would like to present you with the waterless japes!!!!!

Now it is no longer a deathtrap of suck that is once was. However, he still lurks...

BONUS:

Jimmy Connors what big thighs you have!

"All the better to gain traction on the courts/tout hip replacement with my dear"

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Anyone remember my dead rayquaza's lake?

Things have changed since then, and now I'm proud to show you...

Alive rayquaza's lake!!

He's really alive! He's attacking!!

It hurt for sure :laugh:

It's not finished yet, it will replace Spear Pillar xD

PD: Crisis City downloaded 81 times O.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, I helped Plasmakirby1 a while ago with a newmoon island stage of his, where darkrai didn't show in the right place and lasers were buggy. I fixed his stage and learned a litte about spear pillar, and the idea came to my mind. It's a simple replacement, rayquaza plays as dialga, and the stage is the lake instead of the pillar ^^U

I've decided to make it today as I had a little free time, and learned a little more about textures in stages

I think it's simple but awesome xD

butternuts

Smash Rookie
Well i suppose you could always just work with the japes as the base like this

edit the collision data and you would be set
though you would lose the japes and that would be sad...

butternuts

Smash Rookie
Quick question: Can we remove the rapid water but keep swimming on the Japes?
Come to think of it I actually did get rid of the current at one point but the swimming remained.
I also managed to keep the current but cut the speed in half. Though my goal was to get rid of the water altogether in an attempt to return it to its melee days of glory.

In short it is very possible.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I don't have it, but I can make it if you need it

It would make greenhill not work, only Crisis City would be able to load when entering GHZ by doing this

I'll post the rel file later
What about a FD/Wifi Waiting Room edit instead, so I can put it on my expansion stages.

butternuts

Smash Rookie
can we get a download for the JJ w/out water?
Sure thing. Though what is the best way to upload the file. I dont' have mediafire or megaupload so whats the best solution or should i just bite the bullet and sign up at one?

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
some of these stages almost made my wii break aka naruto stages + Japanese night stage

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Yah, fiiiinally someone made a boss a stage gimmick! Now to do that gyrados and the lake of rage lol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Do I need a specific code to get weather to work?

Stormy Destination and the Rainy Night Time Bridge of Eldin both freeze the game when I try to load them. This does not happen to me, with other stage textures.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Do I need a specific code to get weather to work?

Stormy Destination and the Rainy Night Time Bridge of Eldin both freeze the game when I try to load them. This does not happen to me, with other stage textures.
I'm sure you don't need a code, try to re-add them again. If you try opening them on your SD Card with Brawlbox and if an error comes out, it's the files.

Matteron

Smash Ace
some of these stages almost made my wii break aka naruto stages + Japanese night stage
What do you mean? Your wii probably did not break it just make the screech of death, which mean it froze. Just turn it off by holding the power button a couple of seconds then restart it and there you...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
What about a FD/Wifi Waiting Room edit instead, so I can put it on my expansion stages.
You mean a rel file to be placed as one of the stgcustoms? If it's that, it's okay, I'll do it when I get home

If you mean converting the stage to be playable as a WWR/FD (porting the stage), then the stage would be out of burning lava, there would be lava indeed, but you would always fall through it, and no lava waves or lavafalls would make their appearance

You mean the first option, right?

EDIT: I uploaded the rel for working as STGCUSTOM, not tested but should work

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yzjmnojlzh

ds22

Smash Lord

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
No way that was overseen, awesome stage!

I downloaded but I can't test anything out until this weekend pretty much

Slashy

Smash Lord
You mean a rel file to be placed as one of the stgcustoms? If it's that, it's okay, I'll do it when I get home

If you mean converting the stage to be playable as a WWR/FD (porting the stage), then the stage would be out of burning lava, there would be lava indeed, but you would always fall through it, and no lava waves or lavafalls would make their appearance

You mean the first option, right?

EDIT: I uploaded the rel for working as STGCUSTOM, not tested but should work

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yzjmnojlzh
Thank you for this.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Come to think of it I actually did get rid of the current at one point but the swimming remained.
I also managed to keep the current but cut the speed in half. Though my goal was to get rid of the water altogether in an attempt to return it to its melee days of glory.

In short it is very possible.
So what do I do to acomplish this? Japes would be a viable base for my Lake of Rage, because I can have water on a stage that ISN'T constantly scrolling.

Top Bottom