• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I didn't think of it, you wouldn't need any new block, only changing their position in the 4-block agrupation.

Anyway, theres too much work in getting them falling and matching, and dissapearing, so rotations are not important xD
i have a question Mewtwo, there is'nt any problem if i put 120 model in the stage file? i mean, i add 120 models+30 for teh stage, and 121 collsion, tehre is no problem with that?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Well, I've not made as much different collisions, but I surpassed that number of models. In theory, there's no problem. If it was any problem, then recycle unused objects (subsittute an unreachable block with another block which doesn't have a collision)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've not made as much different collisions, but I surpassed that number of models. In theory, there's no problem. If it was any problem, then recycle unused objects (subsittute an unreachable block with another block which doesn't have a collision)
you surpassed that number? o.o with what stage?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
well keep the walls there just make them intangible
I agree. Leave them where they are in those screenshots since they're on a different plane to the one that the characters are on, but colour them slightly darker to help make it more clear that they're in the background.

Also, I think that either the tetris blocks should be in the the centre of the floor instead of at the front, or the floor should be extended out a little more. I think that'd look a little nicer.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Leave them where they are in those screenshots since they're on a different plane to the one that the characters are on, but colour them slightly darker to help make it more clear that they're in the background.

Also, I think that either the tetris blocks should be in the the centre of the floor instead of at the front, or the floor should be extended out a little more. I think that'd look a little nicer.
teh texture for the wall, i 'll do it later, but for the pieces, what about this?

in the fight it's looks really cool, not a larged cube.

EDIT: that piece need to be orange, not blue, and my last green piece, need to be red T_T

n64billy

Smash Ace
I'm not too sure about the tetris blocks being in the same plane as fighters, cause they'd be in the way and all, but a quick edit to the animations could solve that. I'd love a version of the stage where you just fight normally with tetris blocks falling in the background

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you can have them loop in a pattern where they always clear some lines and then it starts over? Like, they fall until the last block comes into place.

(LINE BLOCK! LINE BLOCK! LIIIIINE BLOOOOOCK!)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace

Mushroom Kingdom III teaser-thing.

It'll be done tomorrow, and then I'll start Mushroom Kingdom II (correct order fail)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
teh texture for the wall, i 'll do it later, but for the pieces, what about this?

in the fight it's looks really cool, not a larged cube.

EDIT: that piece need to be orange, not blue, and my last green piece, need to be red T_T
Not really what I meant, but that does look much better so let's just stick with that. :p

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
hye guys I'm working on a stage where the backround moves, but it moves a little to fast. How can I slow it down?

el_refugio

Smash Apprentice

HG/SS Pokemon Center :)

We are having problems with the lighting. The textures appear too white. Anyone can help us on fixing that? Can we modify it under BrawlBox or we have to hex it?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Does anyone know how to make a stage's model hurt you when you touch, more specifically the spike from stage builder.
Can't do that yeti tihnk it's one of the mics datas and if not that then the effect file for it

but how do I do that
edit the bones and see which one controls the movement

HG/SS Pokemon Center :)

We are having problems with the lighting. The textures appear too white. Anyone can help us on fixing that? Can we modify it under BrawlBox or we have to hex it?
Can the lighting to something else maybe FD's?

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Eh, the problem with FD's lighting is that it changes. Not really a good thing for this.

Matteron

Smash Ace
@Hozu:
0.0 I've been trying to do that for a month now, how did you extract the model?
@Mr. Chuy:
Well if we can't add spike then I'll guess I'll show you this now.

Introducing Airman Stage 3D!!!
You may remember my old 2D version of Airman's Stage, well I got a lot of PM's telling me that it was too big, un-competitive, and low quality.
So, I decided to completely remake it from scratch, no templates, works only(final destination[lol refrences]).
The stage is made the same way Mewtwo 2000 makes his stages, stage builder blocks. Also credits to BigSharkZ for the textures.
Now onto some specs.
It's in 3D(obviously)
Very competitive(about as big a FD)
Only one glitch that does not affect game play in anyway.(The pokemon trainers try to run off the edge at times)

Ok here is a screen shot.

I will be making a video soon.

Tell me what you think and tell me if you want download.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Anyone knows why when I try to load the Coconut Mall stage, it freezes without the beep sound?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
How do you remove Sandbag from Online Training? Once that's done, I'll release MK3 (it's done except for this ANNOYING LITTLE WHITE CAMERA HOG).

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
itmgen thing is i think controls the sandbag is not then you could always use the item swapper code to replace it with a dollar bill
O_O you giveme a super idea for a soccer stage, the normal soccer playing is borring for the ball's moves, but if i use the partial items reemplace code, i will able to play a funny soccer game, and this gime an idea for a stage in pokemon stadium :D

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
O_O you giveme a super idea for a soccer stage, the normal soccer playing is borring for the ball's moves, but if i use the partial items reemplace code, i will able to play a funny soccer game, and this gime an idea for a stage in pokemon stadium :D
i honestly didn't understand most of what you just said

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i honestly didn't understand most of what you just said
Sorry:laugh:, you givme an idea for a soccer stage, with a proper soccer ball, wich will has a moves/animations from the sandbag, and this will be better for a soccer minigame in brawl, than the normal soccerball.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
thats not what he meant. by replacing one item with another, you aren't swapping the properties, you're swapping the actual item.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
thats not what he meant. by replacing one item with another, you aren't swapping the properties, you're swapping the actual item.
No, there are two diferent codes, there is one wich reemplace the item, an ahother wich partial reemplaced the item, normally it has a secondary effect, have you ever tryed teh Awesome homerunbat? is a golden hammer with homerun bat propieties

Matteron

Smash Ace
@Hozu:
0.0 I've been trying to do that for a month now, how did you extract the model?
@Mr. Chuy:
Well if we can't add spike then I'll guess I'll show you this now.

Introducing Airman Stage 3D!!!
You may remember my old 2D version of Airman's Stage, well I got a lot of PM's telling me that it was too big, un-competitive, and low quality.
So, I decided to completely remake it from scratch, no templates, works only(final destination[lol refrences]).
The stage is made the same way Mewtwo 2000 makes his stages, stage builder blocks. Also credits to BigSharkZ for the textures.
Now onto some specs.
It's in 3D(obviously)
Very competitive(about as big a FD)
Only one glitch that does not affect game play in anyway.(The pokemon trainers try to run off the edge at times)

Ok here is a screen shot.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1jUFHVA8Gk

Tell me what you think and tell me if you want download.
Just reposting...got ignored :(

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Sorry, Matteron. :laugh:

It looks nice. I've never really played MegaMan seriously, but it's good to see some more stages made out of stage builder parts, but ones that aren't STGEDIT texture changes.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
What do you mean by this?
Like, the ones that are just texture hacks for stage builder, instead of ones like yours that are complete like yours. It's a compliment. :bee:

Anyways...

Here it is! Mushroom Kindom III!

WARNING: Large post, handle with care.

Your tour guide today is Over-Hypin' Luigi.

"It's-a-Mushroom Kingdom III!"

"Woah-a, look! Blocks and-a coins!"

"And-a they animate-a!"

"Aww... I-a thought I saw something-a coming outta there..."

"Woah! I-a knew there-a was a Mushroom there!"

"Even the blocks have-a those cool little shadows!"

"This part looks-a like 1-1!"

"And this is-a sorta like 1-2!"

"Here's-a some proof."

Download Here! (Goes over Online Waiting Room or Rumble Falls)

http://www.mediafire.com/?rndmxnnyz43

Top Bottom