• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace

Anyone know how to make the stage have not-whited-out textures when they're far off? In-game, the red pillars look pretty ugly.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Ventus' Awakening anyone?

Btw

- Thanks for help making Sora's Awakening get almost 1000 downloads
- Thanks for help making Sora's Awakening II get 600 downloads (rapidly rising O_o)
- Thanks for helping Twilight Town get 400 downloads
Thanks a lot for the spoilers with Vanitas.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Nighttime Hokage Mountain (credits to Oizen X)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4mlywdnzzw

Ventus' Awakening -Vanitas Fight- [Sora's Awakening III] (thanks to Mewtwo_2000 and Blayd)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5252&Moderated=All (Replaces Final Destination or Distant Planet, brstms included)

Ventus' Awakening II [Sora's Awakening III.5] (thanks to Mewtwo_2000 and Blayd)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5253&Moderated=All (Replaces Final Destination or Summit, brstms included)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace

^^Higher quality Resort picture.

Good job on your first stage, and don't take their criticism too personally. My first stage was a 2D Crystal Caverns (from Smash 64), and it SUCKED, but now I'm doing 3D animated things with lots of downloads.

Keep truckin', man.

---------

Radical Highway is done except for collisions, and then I'll start making a stage so amazing, it'll be forever in your subconsciousness.

Haha, puns.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
updating again

peeps check this post for edits

first order of business: Captain Kwark, do you want this post reserved?

E2: just read a post *****ing about me not being here...

E3: IC, i will get to that when i get to that
E4: which, admittedly, is soon

E5: just got Eldiran's post (#1641)

E6: SuperGuzzi (#1728)

E7: IC, it is done. Check post 2

E8: Zenox the Chimera (#1835)

E9: ah, sorry Segtendo, you put it at the bottom of your post under the images, so I missed it. Thank you for formatting it for me, by the way. Makes my job a whole lot easier. (#1709)

E10: Jiiprah, do you want this post in the OP?

======

E11: page 48, and this is what I have so far:

Eldiran - post 1641

Segtendo - Post 1709[/QUOTE]

SuperGuzzi - post 1728

Zenox the Chimera - post 1835

======

E12: dinner break

E13: dam those colours are annoying beside each other
imma hafta break them up somehow
imma tell yall how later

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post. Just doing this so you can quote this and stick it on the OP.

The next biggest thing after the 2D stage template...

The 3D stage template!!

This entire pack contains...

- 3 Tutorials: One for the stage, one for collisions (by Kryal), and one for .rel files
- A stage template allowing multiple models, but has one in by default for easy editing in one-model stages
- A static background, along with two moving ones
- First tutorial built into the stage (select MiscData[101] and read while editing)
- You can look at the stage in-game to see what the textures do. They all have text on them describing them.

I won't post the tutorial here, but the download only takes around 10 seconds, so don't whine.

NOTE: This template is only for semi-starters. I would NOT reccomend this for a first stage attempt.

What's next? A template for trophy stages. Just extract the trophy, put it in there, and make your collisions.

Trophy template coming soon.

3D stage template here.
This. OP. Now. Thx. :p

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I anxiously await the release of a Silph Co. remake, in 3D and possibly better quality textures... Dunno if anyone's up for doing that.

MK26

Smash Master
I'm just going to repost this every once in a while until it gets on the OP so it won't get buried.
Posting because this makes me :mad:

I read every post in this thread. Period. I may not read them right as they get posted, but I **** well read them.

EDIT: Segtendo, sorry and thanks. I didn't see a link at the top of the post...because it was at the bottom :urg:

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Posting because this makes me :mad:

I read every post in this thread. Period. I may not read them right as they get posted, but I **** well read them.
It doesn't have to do with you. I wanted people to be able to see and use it since the OP hadn't been updated in a while. :laugh:

I only posted it like three times, so don't worry.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I anxiously await the release of a Silph Co. remake, in 3D and possibly better quality textures... Dunno if anyone's up for doing that.
Here's a start. Mewtwo_200 did some of it and I fixed it a bit. But I don't know how to map models to different textures, so I'm still using the 2D version.
download semi-3D Saffron
There are actually floor and wall models between the foreground and background, so some of it is 3D but some isn't.
The platforms moving is also possible but too much work for me.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Could you put my post in the OP? I'm going to be making a lot more stages soon
Spring Term is such a wonderful thing isn't it :D

I just dropped from 4 classes to 1

(voice in the distance): Wat?! Overdrive is gonna... CONTRIBUTE?! Not just be a nuisance? O.o

MK26

Smash Master
matteron, youve got 58 posts in this thread, i have no idea which one you're talking about.

Direct link to the post with your colour of choice (either in that post or your response to this one) plz

EDIT: if it's after post 1880, its not up because i havent gotten to it yet

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace

Anyone know what causes the MiscData[2].coll to freeze the game after the match? I have problems with it ALL THE TIME, but it fixes if I just redo the collisions (which I don't want to do).

Matteron

Smash Ace
I seemed to have problems with it freezing at the end of a match, all I did to fix it was insert all the models into a FD .pac and it worked.

Also, is anyone working on Great Bay 3D?
I have a couple of ideas...

Top Bottom