• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mit

Smash Ace
The last one was large enough so that you could actually just about see the edges of the stage at the maximum width the camera will allow.

This looks to be larger than that, meaning it'll probably be more than possible to be blasted so far away that you're well off-camera but still on top of the stage (so you're getting hurt for being offscreen even though you're on the stage). Not sure how much of any issue will arise from that. Could still be fun though.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
^ Actually, he said that the stage will scroll, so it will work as Mushroomy Kingdom. If you're thrown too far you'll die, even if there's still ground below.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
What exactly makes stages freeze in PAL? Almost every stage hack I try that clearly works in NTSC Brawl freezes in PAL. It's annoying and it makes me sad.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
What exactly makes stages freeze in PAL? Almost every stage hack I try that clearly works in NTSC Brawl freezes in PAL. It's annoying and it makes me sad.
some stages works for me but some stages that freeze for me is SSE stages :<
I believe it is different (ex SSE) that some stage in NTCS and PAL SSE have different numbers/stages like the different sounds :/

GameWatching

Smash Ace

shanus

Smash Hero
o.O

sorry i m not an enough good hacker to join !
but you can put it in Project M if you want !
we will make sure to give you and any other stage hackers credit for your work.

We are very excited for melee Y.S. and also FoD. If you can make us those, we can let you into our beta test if that interests you?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mewtwo2000 likes the Mewtwo... somehow not surprising xD

Have you seen the James Bond "Vertexture" I made to go with your Facility?
Yeah, I've seen it, it's great and fits perfectly the stage xD

I could even make it appear in the stage or something... I will see about that when it's nearly done xD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
GameWatching, stop doubting yourself. You are a great hacker and don't you deny it. Everyone backs me up on this statement.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
working on a dedede stadium

Needing a little bit of help. I was hoping for a cappy, and poppy bros vertex, for the crowd but I can't get enough time to work on them.

also, it IS possible to have multiple playable characters' models in a stage background, right? I don't want it to freeze up on meh. I'm relying on sir kibble and poppy bros vertex hacks, but i know they'll prolly have to be playable characters, metaknight and toon link.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
k, good. I tried to import a charizard model once on a stage, and it didn't turn out right. Something might have been wrong with the model, i dunno its been a while

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yes you are, gameandwatching, you are one of the greatest stage hackers, you should definetly join.
to be fair, he's only released 2 stage hacks so far...

on that subject, YS64 has a weird problem with the "books" when i use a .rel to port it over YI:M.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
who would be interested in a melee yoshi story D: ?
I'm interested, just like I said when you asked that yesterday,

We are very excited for melee Y.S. and also FoD. If you can make us those, we can let you into our beta test if that interests you?
If he declines, I will gladly accept the beta spot in his place >___>
*wishes I had the skills to make those stages*

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, bad news. I accidentally deleted the folder where I keep all my stage textures I make, and with it, great bay was deleted. Yeah, along with my SMB3 stage and guitar destination and everthing else I was making. So, until I find a way to recreate what I had done, great bay is canceled, sorry.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It is. 160% the size in brawl.

And arwings and such are working fine, without trespassing and such.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Soon. I have to finish some thingies with mushroom kingdom64 and test.

About the world cup, I hope so =D xD

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Lol. Doggie fight. =D

Also, anyone knows what makes it so the water in the Pirate Ship stage can be swimmable? I need it for another stage I'll make once I finish these.
You will have to base it off of Japes or Pirate Ship, it's in the MiscData[20] and isn't connected to the actual water model (you can raise the swim collision but leave the water at the bottom)

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I srsly need help. so far, I've been working on dedede stadium in brawlbox, and i went to test it in game, and boy was i surprised.

While BBox shows this

I get this in-game

Sorry for Large pics btw. I'm rly confused all animations seem to be fine. I rly don't understand anything, such as the texture on the main platform, the weird glitch texture on the right bleacher, and why the left and back bleacher don't move accordingly. If it helps, it is going over eldin bridge, but i had a similar prob when it was going over mario circuit. I could rly use help :(

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Okay, I srsly need help. so far, I've been working on dedede stadium in brawlbox, and i went to test it in game, and boy was i surprised.

While BBox shows this
Pic.

I get this in-game
Pic.

Sorry for Large pics btw. I'm rly confused all animations seem to be fine. I rly don't understand anything, such as the texture on the main platform, the weird glitch texture on the right bleacher, and why the left and back bleacher don't move accordingly. If it helps, it is going over eldin bridge, but i had a similar prob when it was going over mario circuit. I could rly use help :(
Check the name of the bones of the stairs. If they have the same name, change them.
This way, there won't be animation conflicts.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
that didn't help with anything. imma try to put it over FD and see what happens

EDIT:
I found out that there was a texture prob. fixing. dunno if it caused the 2 bleachers to be outta place

EDIT2:
Texture prob fixed, but the 2 bleachers are still not responding to their animations

EDIT3:
okay, no idea what I did, but its fixed. gonna attempt to port it over mario circuit or eldin bridge tomorrow

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
smack em, or try moving them to a different bres if possible, and make sure none of the bones have the same names

EDIT: Oh, I see you edited. NVM

Top Bottom