• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
some modeldatas have 2 or more animations, is this possible to recreate?
You can right click on the ModelData and import a new animation.

I still need help with getting animations to run in game... I have one animation and one model per ModelData, but the animations still don't run. Only some of them run. What do you have to do to get an animation to work in game?

Matteron

Smash Ace
I've got a problem, my stage freezes at the stage select screen, i don't know why, so if anyone would like to help me please pm me and I'll send you the file.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I've got a problem, my stage freezes at the stage select screen, i don't know why, so if anyone would like to help me please pm me and I'll send you the file.
did u save the animation for a model in an animation that is in a different modeldata?

also this will be used when I make the Spirit Temple:

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
What I mean is when you animate a model you would save it's animation to the character animation within the modeldata that that model was in. Could you have possibly saved it's animation on a character animation that is in a different model data?

Unless you are saying all of your models are in one modeldata and you have only used the character animation in that modeldata for all of your models, then I don't know why it freezes.

Matteron

Smash Ace
What I mean is when you animate a model you would save it's animation to the character animation within the modeldata that that model was in. Could you have possibly saved it's animation on a character animation that is in a different model data?

Unless you are saying all of your models are in one modeldata and you have only used the character animation in that modeldata for all of your models, then I don't know why it freezes.
The second one, I really don't know why it is doing this...
Could I send you it for you to check it out?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
People, keep in mind that the file can only have, at maximum, the number of animations it had originally.

Same goes for ModelDatas. Like, Final Destination can only show two animations, as only two ModelDatas will work, and only one animation per ModelData is possible.

i had this same problem earlier. Extract sc_selmap from your common_5.pac (or just out of menu2, if youre using the File Loader). Compare its size to the original sc_selmap from the brawl disk (the file size is 1.15 MB (1,214,283 bytes)

Your sc_selmap absolutely HAS to be smaller than that. I suggest you indexindexindex.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
You can right click on the ModelData and import a new animation.

I still need help with getting animations to run in game... I have one animation and one model per ModelData, but the animations still don't run. Only some of them run. What do you have to do to get an animation to work in game?
>.< yeah I know that, I meant one model with multiple animation datas, for example, the ship in pirates, or the clouds.

do you have the bone sequence named after the bone you're trying to move?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
>.< yeah I know that, I meant one model with multiple animation datas, for example, the ship in pirates, or the clouds.

do you have the bone sequence named after the bone you're trying to move?
Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant...

I'm not sure what you mean... sorry, but I'm not very experienced at this...

I have 8 animations that refer to 8 different models, and each model has a different name, and each model has only one bone and all of their bones names are the same. If you're confused on what I mean, I could always PM you the file.

@GameWatching's new FD: So amazing...

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant...

I'm not sure what you mean... sorry, but I'm not very experienced at this...

I have 8 animations that refer to 8 different models, and each model has a different name, and each model has only one bone and all of their bones names are the same. If you're confused on what I mean, I could always PM you the file.

@GameWatching's new FD: So amazing...
yeah pm me the file I'll see what I can do

Lags

Smash Rookie
Don't know if i should post this here but here are some of my first stages i've been working on.
----------------

Anyone know the game of Melty Blood?

original stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj7vYcXy2q4&feature=related
Original stage

Download if you guys want to see how it is right now:

Sion/V-Sion's Stage:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sj65kj6vlojd1o4

Warachia's Stage
http://www.mediafire.com/?u7j43cdc7afaqni

I had to make this post quick so i'll ask for help when i get back.
:laugh:

EDIT:
Nevermind, i dont need help any more.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
This isn't a thread for stage builder. Sorry to break it to ya.

Also, I believe the final version of my 2D Phoenix Wright stage is complete. I <3 BrawlWall.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Stage Builder is obsolete now.

I got myself into another thing so it may be some time before I do a final fix-up/look at Crateria and Crystal caves before release.

Top Bottom