• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
The movement speed is most likely in the STDT(MiscData[20]) If you want to make the ship stay in one spot easily, try porting all textures, bress files, collisions, and models onto FD and use a rel to go on rainbow cruise.
Nah, I doubt it. Rainbow Cruise's movement is probably made with just animations.
So it's much easier than that.

Mit

Smash Ace
More than good enough. I just want to see how the stage plays out and whether or not it's good enough for me to bother downloading.

It looks like it's okay, but you never know. Stage could be huge or something, the pictures don't really do it justice :p

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
More than good enough. I just want to see how the stage plays out and whether or not it's good enough for me to bother downloading.

It looks like it's okay, but you never know. Stage could be huge or something, the pictures don't really do it justice :p
I played peach's castle and it's actually very well sized. Not perfect of course, but close enough.

Also thanks for answering my question guys. It helps a lot. :)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Do you plan on editing Fourside's lighting to match melee at all? I think if you copied the Falcon Flyer's lighting, it would look similar.
Just a suggestion. Can't wait to play on it
Indeed, that's just what I've made today xD

And you don't need to wait anymore, it's now in the vault

Thanks for that model you gave me ;D

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
thanks mewtwo, and now
Green Hill Zone + 2.0

What's new?
*New stage layout.
*The two platforms are low now and, the upper platform moves.
*It has new texture (from original sprites from GHZ).
*New collision, now you can't get trapped under the edges.
*New location, now you can see the sonic TV but it doesn't part of the fight.

*Rings added under the stage

*Now it has shadows(credit to Mewtwo)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Nah, I doubt it. Rainbow Cruise's movement is probably made with just animations.
So it's much easier than that.
I can somewhat back this up, because I'm pretty sure the background's movement is controlled by animations, because background swaps don't move (unless you renamed the bones, presumably)

http://i52.tinypic.com/23raipx.jpg

In game pic.
LEGEND!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
After taking a long look to this thread (old messages from even before I started Hyrule64), I've decided I will be doing a 3D version of Great Bay. I will be using that tales of Symphonia model in the vault for the moment, and will 3D-ize the models I already have in 2D in the edited version of Nikopunk's 2D stage. Those were my plans much time ago, and now I guess it's time to do it, as it seems that NecroMasterX's version was deleted.

And Fountain of Dreams is supposed to be resumed today, as the Melee Sized Fourside is already out.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Of course, I hate fighting on invisible spaces.
Awesome, only one suggestion is maybe make the ARK bigger, it may just be the picture but it seems a little small

After taking a long look to this thread (old messages from even before I started Hyrule64), I've decided I will be doing a 3D version of Great Bay. I will be using that tales of Symphonia model in the vault for the moment, and will 3D-ize the models I already have in 2D in the edited version of Nikopunk's 2D stage. Those were my plans much time ago, and now I guess it's time to do it, as it seems that NecroMasterX's version was deleted.

And Fountain of Dreams is supposed to be resumed today, as the Melee Sized Fourside is already out.
More HYPE! FoD and Great Bay have to be my 2 favorite stages from SSBM

KirbyKirbyKirby128

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4055-4119-2600
PiN0yB0i's Stage Hacks

Hey guys, PiN0yB0i here.
<_<
I'm a guy from KCMM if you're wondering who the hell I am...
Wow... Smashboards is a big place....
Anyways, I has some stage hacks.
The first four are only textures because those were made with ASH, not BrawlBox.

Bridge of Shoop da Whoop

DOWNLOAD

Awesome Circuit

DOWNLOAD

Awesome Awesomes

DOWNLOAD

Emo/Gothic Island

DOWNLOAD

Rainy Mario Circuit

DOWNLOAD

Cats and Dogs Battlefield xD

DOWNLOAD

The Periodic Table of Elements

DOWNLOAD

Well, that's it for now. I'm slowly getting better at stage hacking so go easy on me...
By the way, I prefer PiN0yB0i, not KirbyKirbyKirby128. This is an old account and I don't know how to change it...

BTW, Hi Mewtwo 2000, Chuy, and Oizen!

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I just figured out what was bothering me about this. No grass on the main platform. It would look so much cooler with that. Hey SuperGuzzi, would you be able to put the grass texture on? Please?
Original in GHZ there no was graas over that, only in Sonic 2 in first zone, and all stage work with only one texture, in order to do i need to use one of 3 platform and put over the main part, the problem is, there is only 3 platforms so i can't, sorry (also i can add another GHZ model but is really hard)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh, you mean that wall xD

Indeed, the stage is too far of that wall, so there's no problem with it. The boundaries are near enough to not have any problem with walls or other elements in Facility.

EDIT: A video showing the stage xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K64wXCJVncU

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Original in GHZ there no was graas over that, only in Sonic 2 in first zone, and all stage work with only one texture, in order to do i need to use one of 3 platform and put over the main part, the problem is, there is only 3 platforms so i can't, sorry (also i can add another GHZ model but is really hard)
Ah okay. Well thanks for the consideration. It's an awesome stage nonetheless.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mewtwo, you should make the stage fly around different parts of Facility.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mewtwo, you should make the stage fly around different parts of Facility.
That would be moving 60+ models at the same time, the same way. I can't do that right now, it would take forever and it would only be in that corridor. Maybe in the future I vertex all the models to make things like this possible, but that's not going to happen in the near future ^^U

Top Bottom