• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Oh, almost forgot, the SA2 stage ^^U xD

I'm going xD

EDIT: Progress has started xD

KirbyKirbyKirby128

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4055-4119-2600
Woah... That's really good...
Is that Shadow Moses Island lighting?

I would post my Periodic Table+ here, but your stage would make my 2D stage look like crap... ;_;

robinpup

Smash Cadet
Can some one help me to extend the size of a current stage for example port town aereo dive or delfino plaza ? :) to make them more explorable and huge ?

Mit

Smash Ace
Mewtwo is it going to be possible to remove those extruding appendages from the main platform? They seem distracting and I can see the one that is jutting out towards the camera getting in the way at certain angles (like everything that juts out towards the camera in Brawl).

Also I see splashing going on :)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You know, You can vertex the Aurora from SMI to imitate the Aurora from the top of the stage of FOD.
In fact, I did vertex it and added the texture from the FOD aurora.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Too bad my number of avaliable stage slots approaches the negative infinity.
But that's definitely a stage to consider. Congrats, OizenX.

BTW, it would be much cooler if Sonic and Shadow were flying around instead of standing there. Also, rewatching the video made me realize that the shot comes "out of the blue". Shouldn't it have a charging animation?

Also, when you have a doubt regarding stages, don't go directly to Mewtwo2000 instead of asking here for help first. It's almost an insult to the Stage Hacking community. And also makes Mewtwo busier and busier.

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
Space Colony Ark Stage
This stage looks wonderful. I really want to add it to my SSS, but the familiar fighting platform is keeping me from it. This stage would REALLY benefit from a unique platform setup. Considering how prevalent the memory of falling to earth in a burning mess when near Space Colony Ark is, I think multiple platforms with gaps in between them would compliment the stage the most.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Oi, a suggestion regarding the Space Colony Ark (which looks fantastic so far, I may add). If you want to make it more unique than just a mostly flat stage, you could do two things. One, make the laser an actual hazard, much akin to halberd's; Giving it a charge time for it to shoot the middle of the stage could be a nice change of pace. Alternatively, you could also add platforms akin to Big Blue's that drop their elevation when people land on them. They also look the part for this stage, and their jets in the back fit in under the guise of burning rubble.

Throw in some animations for Super Sonic and Shadow in the background and this will be an amazing stage. It's already really cool in design/concept, just some interesting gameplay features would finish it off, imo.

Also, I was half expecting a giant lizard to be skewered on the space colony when I first saw you mention this project :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
The laser shooting and having a hitbox would only be possible if he were to build the stage on halberd itself. You would also need to edit the floating points(if there is one that controls it) of the homing of the laser and the area it can shoot.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
@EternalYoshi

I just realized Melee's Fountain of dreams had something we were looking for (mirror-like models). So maybe it's just hidden in Brawl somewhere we don't know yet.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The closest thing we have to reflecting is the Road of Sherebet Land from MKWii.......
It does the best job of doing so..

Could be somewhere in Brawl too.....

Edit: Sherebet Land's road and Water has almost exactly what I'm looking for.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Apparently, if you put a character's spawn point slightly below the floor, they will spawn on the floor correctly (including Pokemon Trainer and co.) I read that in the Sector Z topic, but haven't used it because all my stages come from Game Boy games and therefore are perfectly flat.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
The laser shooting and having a hitbox would only be possible if he were to build the stage on halberd itself. You would also need to edit the floating points(if there is one that controls it) of the homing of the laser and the area it can shoot.
I was under the impression that he had built it over Halberd, given that the stage layout looks awfully like Halberd's minus the platform (and a little bigger?). If that isn't the case, then I guess that suggestion about a laser can be ignored.

Still be lovely if it had a more unique layout!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I was under the impression that he had built it over Halberd, given that the stage layout looks awfully like Halberd's minus the platform (and a little bigger?). If that isn't the case, then I guess that suggestion about a laser can be ignored.

Still be lovely if it had a more unique layout!
All he did was take the floating platform from Halberd and retexture it. The rest of the background is all custom built.

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFikycv_CU
My video of the Peach castle N64 hack, bit late.
Full credit to Mastaklo. I had it anyway so meh why not.
Your camera doesn't seem to zoom in as far as mine does. That's strange. Is there any reason anyone can think of? It happens for a few custom stages I use, actually. The camera zooms in way too close, and just makes the game look off. Not so close it's unplayable, but it still gets close.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Thats really strange. If it helps any, mine is played on the PAl version.
I think the other video too, since I saw people talk German in the comments (I think), and him reacting in German.

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
quick question, i want to use an assist trophy , at this moment a pokemon to be in the background but when i do it , it only moves the 61 frames that last the animation, how do i make it to loop so ill be moving all the time, by the way is there a way the pokemon does all his animations moving around the stage, if there is, ill need a small explanation or a link to a tutorial where i can find help, please!!

thanks in advance!!

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I have a question, has anyone ever looked at that one event where the Andross assist trophy is permanently in the stage the whole match firing at you, I think it'd be interesting if you figured out how to apply that to a stage hack.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
quick question, i want to use an assist trophy , at this moment a pokemon to be in the background but when i do it , it only moves the 61 frames that last the animation, how do i make it to loop so ill be moving all the time, by the way is there a way the pokemon does all his animations moving around the stage, if there is, ill need a small explanation or a link to a tutorial where i can find help, please!!

thanks in advance!!
To loop an animation, go to the animation file in Brawlbox and change the Unknown2 value to 1.
This way, the animation will loop forever.

Top Bottom