• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
mmm i haven't got 3DS max if anyone can giveme the mdl0 file with city escepe i will do a better stage.

br3compactor

Smash Ace

One more try and I'll reveal it.

Most of the attempts make sense, but unless you're SURE of it, you won't get it right.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
*SA2 City Scape picture*
Hacking around at the speed of the sound:chuckle:
Woah, nice on!

These are the ones I'm doing today:

They seem STGKART and STGBATTLEFIELD, but they're not the original ones, of course xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
More stage pics O.o

Finally ported Saffron to PS2, I suppose I'm sometimes a bit lazy ^^U xD

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Fffffffffffffffffffff I knew that "start" post was familiar when I saw it, but I couldn't put my finger on where it was from. Well, I haven't played Top Gear in a long time, so... D:
:p

It's on my vault now.

Both this and Alex Kidd were my first projects started as a stage hacker (well, I released Loituma before, but it was just a retexture of Mewtwo2000's What is Love stage, not a hack by myself). But they just got forgotten between many other ideas. Finally releasing them.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The screen will be hidden, as an optional part of the stage O.o

It's just to show that it's working on PS2 without using rels xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
What about Pokemon Stadium (Melee)?
Well, I've managed to make it work over Pokemon Stadium 1 too, but it's a little glitchy when some transformation happens. It can be played most of the time, but you will be pushed away from the main building after one of the earthquakes ^^U

There's a pannel too in this version

Ok then, I've uploaded both PS1 and PS2 versions

Pokemon Stadium 1 version: Only compatible with this stadium. If you place it over PS2, you will get a black screen and you will fall to death. There's that glitch I said, other than that the stage works fine.

Pokemon Stadium 2 version: Compatible with both PS1 and PS2, by doing some tricks with Brawlbox. If you don't make any trick, the stage will work over PS1, but platforms will be collisionless. That's why you need deleting/moving down some elements in the file. And that's why I've made the PS1 only version, so you don't need to touch anything. Anyway, because of the pushing glitch, I don't recommend to put Saffron over PS1.

You can activate the pannels by deleting the 'no' models and animations in the file. Moving them down works too...

Well, this is all... If you have any question, just ask. If you get any other glitch, please tell me.

Downloads:

Pokemon Stadium 1 version
Pokemon Stadium 2 version

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
~Saffron City ported to pokemon stadium 1 and 2~
Why is this useful? With the proper rel, Saffron goes over everything with no glitches- mine's been over pokemon stadium 2 for weeks.

Am I misunderstanding something?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
people are lazy/stupid.

thats about it.
xD

Well, it's not only that... I mean, there could be someone who likes both pokemon stadium 2 and saffron, and wants to have them in the same slot with the ASL code, but this is not possible when getting a rel file...

So making the stage fully compatible with PS2 allows anyone to have both stages at the same time. I know nearly no one will do this, but I like investigating and now I understand a little better how those 2 stages work. So I win O.o

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I mean, would using an .rel and the PS2 version of Saffron City work w/ any glitches?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
This version is compatible with FD too (the PS2 only, the PS1 isn't), so getting a rel file as always shouldn't cause any glitch at all. And I've not tested enough, but it seems that the PS2 version, over PS2, is working completely glitch-free.

With this said, in theory, you should get the same result putting the stage over PS2 with and without the rel file. You shouldn't notice the difference.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
xD

Well, it's not only that... I mean, there could be someone who likes both pokemon stadium 2 and saffron, and wants to have them in the same slot with the ASL code, but this is not possible when getting a rel file...

So making the stage fully compatible with PS2 allows anyone to have both stages at the same time. I know nearly no one will do this, but I like investigating and now I understand a little better how those 2 stages work. So I win O.o
You can use button trigger to load the hacked stages so that the non hacked stages can still be used for normal gameplay. Also NSTC-u Rels are different then pal rels and Ive tried a lot with PAL rels but they never worked for me D:
I have ntsc now.

Mit

Smash Ace
people are lazy/stupid.

thats about it.
Dumb.

xD

Correct.

I don't like getting rid of stages altogether unless they are god-awful like 75M. Stage Expansion is cool for this, but then all the soundtracks for all of the stages are for Battlefield.

Saffron over PS2 lets me use ASL to load either stage, and get PS2's big Pokemon soundtrack for both stages. Did the same for Hyrule Castle and Bridge of Eldin.

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
xD

So making the stage fully compatible with PS2 allows anyone to have both stages at the same time. I know nearly no one will do this, but...
ASL = Alternate Stage Loader(as in the alternate file loader)?

Doesn't the alternate file loader allow you to load a whole new pf directory? That would allow a different rel to be loaded, wouldn't it?

...I like investigating and now I understand a little better how those 2 stages work. So I win O.o
That's plenty reason, on its own.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey, I've updated the stage in the vault (yesterday's files weren't included in the vault), and the file in there right now works over Final Destination, Battlefield, Skyworld, Spear Pillar, Pokemon Stadium 2 and maybe other stages. Those are the ones I've tested myself.

When put over Spear Pillar, there's no additional effect if I'm not wrong, only some sounds and maybe some graphical effect that doesn't effect the gameplay.

Anyway, feedback about how the stage works over Spear Pillar, or even PS2 will be appreciated ^^U

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I am trying to remove the blocks from Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1. I have tried to replace the bress file that controls the bones of where the blocks spawn with Mewtwo_2000's static model node. That crashed. I tried renaming bones, and that crashed. I tried moving the bones to be really high up, the blocks did not move at all. Any help on removing the blocks? Also, there is no collision file for the blocks. I don't know where the collision file is. I doubt that the block spawning and collisions for the block are in the .rel.

Top Bottom