• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I was going to edit Tabuu's stage background. I have a quick question though. Im kind of new to this, so i dont know too much. But for one, there seem to be a lot of textures that seem to do absolutely nothing whenever I change them, is there a reason for this, and what are they actually for besides taking up space.

And heres the important questions. One of the major textures Im using and it seems to be edited by the game. In game it looks like the top and bottom of the texture have a black gradient aplied to them and only the mid section shows. However I want the entire texture to show, is there any way i can remove this gradient thats causing the majority of the texture to become invisible?

Hey guys, I was going to edit Tabuu's stage background. I have a quick question though. Im kind of new to this, so i dont know too much. But for one, there seem to be a lot of textures that seem to do absolutely nothing whenever I change them, is there a reason for this, and what are they actually for besides taking up space.

And heres the important questions. One of the major textures Im using and it seems to be edited by the game. In game it looks like the top and bottom of the texture have a black gradient aplied to them and only the mid section shows. However I want the entire texture to show, is there any way i can remove this gradient thats causing the majority of the texture to become invisible?
Post the texture in question and I will tell you.

Another useful thing is to export the texture from brawlbox in TGA format, and then look at/edit its alpha layer.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
No use keeping this a secret anymore. I was working on this in secrecy intermittently since February. It's still not done and may not be done for a while and may be forgotten when the model converter comes out and the original gets recreated by M22K, but here goes nothing.

Hope this revives the thread.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, make it your own version of the stage, don't worry too much about being accurate to the original. Make it new and interesting. There'll be a remake version later.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I sent Mewtwo_2000 a message regarding the wii stage. Hopefully if he can help, the stage will be out soon. The main problem is animating collisions.

The most up-to-date Swordplay Arena: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18912&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Along with br3compactors revisions, this time around I animated all the Mii's, fixed the camera a little, and as an option you can get the stage with a whale which is shown in the video.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Some progress with Fountain of Dreams:

This is gonna last forever, but it will be really cool when finished ^^U

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Also water is supposed to flow off the main stage, as well.

Plus iirc something goes on top of the pedestal in the center of the stage.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I reckonise the TvC/MML stage and Utsuho's stage from Hisoutensoku, but... what's with the Cirno in the third shot?

Also woo Haruhi imports!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I need help with this stage. I am trying to take this entire stage; nyan cat, the stars, and the blue background. I do not want the text. nyan cat stage.

The link below has vBrawl FD and nyan cat everything else(no text). It seems fine in BrawlBox and stuff but in game it somehow makes three nyan cat heads, glitchy textures, etc. I don't know how in the world this happened. But if someone could help me, that'd be great.

Here is the stage: http://www.mediafire.com/?x1tonhb2xxm7tm6

Kati

Smash Lord
I have a working version without the text, do you want it? I replaced the 512x512 picture with the text with a blank 512x512 picture. Did you delete the file with the text?

I changed the collisions to be more friendly, but that can be reversed.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Is there a way to make stage elements... not desynch? I tried to take the sandstorm from this stage and put it in my own, but it desynched the replay I was testing when it appeared. I don't get how things can cause desynchs when collisions aren't involved.

Top Bottom