• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Johnny_C

Smash Cadet
Yoshi's songs are cool, but my vote is for the roost. Fighting with baby sitting songs just... blows.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I did a little recount on previous states and found a little something interesting.
Other than mourning over the loss of Power Hungry Fool plummiting, I noticed an error in numbers...
Best: With Mila's Divine Protection
Best: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
Best: With Mila's Divine Protection.
BEST: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
BEST: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
Total votes: 10
Best: Ike's Theme
Best: Eternal Bond, (aka, Ike's Theme)
Best: Eternal Bond (Or Ike's Theme).
Best: Eternal Bonds (Ike's Theme)
Best: Ike's Theme.
Best: Ike's Theme.
Total votes: 9

With Mila's Divine Portection should have won on Castle Seige, because we all know 10>9
Best: Tie between Ike's Theme and With Mila's Divine Protection! Someone break it!
We all make mistakes...

>_>

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The roost.

I did a little recount on previous states and found a little something interesting.
Other than mourning over the loss of Power Hungry Fool plummiting, I noticed an error in numbers...

Total votes: 10

Total votes: 9

With Mila's Divine Portection should have won on Castle Seige, because we all know 10>9
We all make mistakes...

>_>
What's passed, has passed. Not like we can do the whole thing all over again.........right?

Edit: I just went back and checked on the previous posts. smashbot was the one who broke the tie lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
What's passed, has passed. Not like we can do the whole thing all over again.........right?
This isn't the first time a mess-up was made...

Uh, Roy_owns, I think you made a mistake. I went back and checked the votes, and here's how it looked:

Opening (Donkey Kong) -10 votes
Donkey Kong -7 votes
25m -2 votes
Donkey Kong Medley -6

Granted, Donkey Kong Medley isn't a track, you probably confused every vote entitled that as a vote towards Donkey Kong, being a medley.

On Youtube, however, Donkey Kong Medley was the title of Opening (Donkey Kong). So, Opening (Donkey Kong) should have won. I totally agree with Darkurai, Donkey Kong sucks, there's no way that people in this thread would screw it up... or could they?
... I can't believe messed up that bad.

Well what do you say we do? Leave this alone? Or do this over with the right track?
What happened? Roy_owns changed everything that was Donkey Kong in the OP, to Opening (Donkey Kong).

This is a great song, it could have had an impact on the Worst of the Best or even the Best of the Best!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Meh, well whatever. Ironically i'm listening to Ike's theme right now lol. Unless we decide to redo best of the best again, it's kinda too late. We'll just have to wait and see.

If we do redo it though, i'm going to make a thousand fake accounts to vote for Ike's theme.

not really lol

roy_owns

Smash Lord
...I can't believe I made a mistake like this... again. Thanks Ty, for pointing out my mistake but TWILTHERO's right; what's done is done. Plus, I've been thinking of re-doing the Best and Worst for each stage again after this thread reaches a year old. So then we could be able to give WMDP the title it deserves! Again, I deeply apologize. But anyway,

The Flowers have died.

Today will be Mother (Melee) Vs. Mute City (Melee)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Mother is my vote since it's more calming, just like moms are, Mute City is to wild for me, but then again metal guitars are suppose to be that way. <_<

kr3wman

Smash Master
Mute City.

Mother is so bad it destroys any attempt of me supporting to play on Onett for more than 30 seconds.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Mother (Melee). Onett was one of my favorite stages, along with Fourside. The music is one of my favorites from Melee as well...

Top Bottom