• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Weldar

Smash Cadet
Oooh, Song of Storms is my favourite Zelda tune ever, but actually playing Earthbound and Mother 3 aplified all it's songs epicness by 1000 (and they were pretty epic to begin with)

I'm going to have to go with Snowman

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Snowman. This tune HAS to win since F-Zero was ripped apart already. If Snowman doesn't win this contest there will be blood spilled.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Song of Storms! Ganon's Castle music ftw!..and so catchy..

Although, I love Snowman too, don't get me wrong.

Roihu

Smash Ace
As much as I didn't like Sinnoh itself, Team Galactic was a pretty badass group in D/P. The changed them too much for Platinum, though and are not as awesome.
Team Galactic Battle! takes my vote.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Team Galatic Battle.

I know it's going to lose 'cause all the Rool fanboys though.. (the music isn't good to me)

urdailywater

Smash Hero
K. Rool > Dedede

Sorry that K. Rool is the single most deserving character for SSB4 and should've been in Brawl over a handful of characters in it, urdailywater.
This is what I was afraid of.

I don't care for neither one tbh.

You know it's going to be hard for Nintendo to, since they don't own Rare.

Don't get your hopes up. I don't care what happens, as long as Tinky stays (or at least some form of a younger link) I'm okay.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
This is what I was afraid of.

I don't care for neither one tbh.

You know it's going to be hard for Nintendo to, since they don't own Rare.

Don't get your hopes up. I don't care what happens, as long as Tinky stays (or at least some form of a younger link) I'm okay.
Tink is one of the biggest wastes of space on the roster, he's the only full clone. He's the obligatory fourth Zelda rep.

Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong series and all it's characters, they bought it from rare when they left them. They have all the rights. . .How do you think Diddy got in? Isn't this common knoweledge?

Top Bottom