• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Tink is one of the biggest wastes of space on the roster, he's the only full clone. He's the obligatory fourth Zelda rep.

Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong series and all it's characters, they bought it from rare when they left them. They have all the rights. . .How do you think Diddy got in? Isn't this common knoweledge?
You can PM me some other time if you wanna actually talk about it.

I can say they can buy Diddy back in though.
Rare owns most of the rights from what I understand though..

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
K. Rool Ship Deck!!!!!!!!!!

(Didn't see that one coming at all, eh? :) )

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is what I was afraid of.

I don't care for neither one tbh.

You know it's going to be hard for Nintendo to, since they don't own Rare.

Don't get your hopes up. I don't care what happens, as long as Tinky stays (or at least some form of a younger link) I'm okay.
What? Are you serious? Really?

How did Diddy get in the game, then? Rare created him...

Nintendo bought all characters/anything else from the Donkey Kong Franchise from Rare.

DK Barrel Blast had K. Rool and almost every other DK character in it, Rare had no part in that game, Super Mario Sluggers was the same way, and it wasn't made or participated in by Rare.

K. Rool has just as much chance of being in Smash 4 as anybody who got in Brawl (Except..Link and Mario)

But anyway, I think this topic is heading in a different direction than it was originally planned to....

D

Deleted member

Guess of what I'll say if Star Wolf loses. C'mon, you know the answer.:chuckle:

Top Bottom