• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I don't feel like posting 10000 word texts against these 3, since I don't see too much wrong with any of them except how stupid the heroes are for letting themselves just get ***** out of no-where with no resistance against Tabuu at all. But besides that point, the Ruinous Defeat easily wins.

TP

Smash Master
Roy_owns, if the bracket is designed to have Two Captains and Great Invasion meet before the finals, everyone will be angry. Just letting you know. And the MK Encounter should also not meet either of them until the semis.

My vote for today is for The Vanishing Gun.

(Seriously, where does that thing Ganon shoots Bowser with go?)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I CLAIM FIRST NEW POST! I'll provide my reasons later, but I support Dedede kidnaping Zelda, despite him feeling on her trophy later.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
It seems that everyone's voting for Dedede kicks Luigi's butt, has his Mob Lynch Wario, and steals his ride and the Princess and the Little Boy for Molestation later. OMG DEDEDE'S THE BRAWL VERSION OF MICHEAL JACKSON! First of all, he uses his large piece of wood and attacks the younger brother up his butt...

Which I have an issue with this occuring period.. LUIGI FOUGHT A FRIGGING MANSION FULL OF GHOSTS! HE HAD HIS MUSIC PIMPED OUT! HE FOUGHT GHOSTS AND GOBLINS AND GHOOLS AND GHASTLY GREAPS FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS FOR HIS BROTHER! And some how he's going to be scared and have to pretend to be brave against a Waddle Dee? WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT!?! Why did we have to wait so long to play with Luigi? He should have had a scene right then where he fought against Goomba's and Waddle-Dees and Primids, atleast for a little bit, before Dedede ***** him...

And then Dedede mobs Wario with his army, steals his ride, and flys away... Where does he pull out the Waddle Dees from? WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE GET HALF OF THEIR EQUIPMENT FROM!?! Peach can make the excuse of pulling her items out of her dress (despite how controversial that is), but DEDEDE HAS NO EXCUSE FOR PLUCKING ORGANISMS OUT OF THIN AIR! HOW DOES HE DO THAT!? DOES HE JUST GROW THEM OUT OF THE GROUND? "Waddle-Seed! Throw a couple into the ground, add Water, and POOF! Instant Waddle-Dee!" WHAT THE HECK!

And how did the Waddle-Dee beat Wario? HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEATEN THE HECK OUT OF ALL OF THOSE WADDLE-DEES! IF HE REALLY WANTED TO, HE COULD HAVE EASILY FARTED AND BLOWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY-SIDE APART! And yet he lets himself get GANG-***** by the Waddle Dees, most of who can't EVEN MAKE HAND-CONTACT! And then Fat-as-heck Dedede JUMPS over half of the frigging KKK Waddle-Dee-Style, activate a machine he never used before, and flys away with the trophies of his next chain-grab-****-victims. AND THEN WARIO JUST SITS THERE LIKE AN IDIOT, WHEN HE HAD A GUN THAT LET HIM KILL A PRINCESS AND A PSYCHIC BOY, THAT HE COULD HAVE EASILY USED AGAINST THE PENGUIN! -.-

I still wonder how the heck Mario got blasted THAT FAR by a Cannon shot that came OUT OF NOWHERE. But otherthan that, the other cutscene doesn't really mean too much, which is why my vote is still for the Mob-using-Chain-Grab-Rapist-Penguin.

Top Bottom