• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Darn it. I wasn't the first one to be able to post on this vote. ;.;

Oh well. Between Bowser Kidnaps the Princess vs Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, I'll give my reasons later since it's 3:25, but my vote goes to the two Monkeys.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
What is the issue with all of the kings in the Nintendo world BEING SEXUAL PREDATORS!?! As if Dedede wasn't enough, we now have an overweight Turtle who has already had 7-8 kids, going after the Princesses again! That's so messed up! As if Peach wasn't enough, he even wants Zelda! And Link just stands there and growls while Bowser has his nasty little claws around Zelda's petite waist.

That's something else that pisses me off. WHY ARE THESE HEROES ALL SO ********? THEY JUST STAND THERE WHEN THEY COULD BE HELPING! Pit atleast tries to shoot an arrow, and fails at life misserably for missing, let alone not shooting another one. Mario could have revived the Princess instead of missing with that Punch, or could have aimed a fireball into Bowser's face or kicked him or something. But instead, he just punches the ground and backs away. -.- Link just stands there, even when Bowser gets to feel on Zelda's body and flys away with her. Nice job standing up for your woman, idiot. Atleast Ike fights for his friends. Yoshi has no excuse period. He could have easily shot an egg and knocked Bowser's Koopa Clown Car out of the sky. He could have rolled past the heroes and smashed Bowser easily. He could have used his tongue and eaten Bowser, or atleast grabbed onto the Clown Car, letting the other heroes reach it! And Kirby, he could have easily pulled the Warp Star out of his butt like he always does (still no reason for him to have that thing and use it so much), or used any of his several copy abilities to easily stop this. ALL OF THE HEROES ARE SO ********! THIS ISN'T DORA-THE-EXPLORA! THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRIGGING CUTSCENE! And they still don't explain when Kirby eats Dedede's Badge....

That cutscene is completely messed up, but Donkey Kong and Diddy rocks. Dude, they show Donkey Kong off the way they should have. He's the frigging King of the Jungle! Tarzan and George can eat Diddy Kong's Peanuts for all they're concerned. And King Kong ain't that cool! Donkey Kong's where it's at! Beating down them Goombas and Koopas. Those poor son-so-guns stood absolutely no chance against Dk. I actually got scared the time I heard him roar like that. That was epic! And then Diddy's all gangsta and ninja-y, with the backflips and uber cool peanut guns, which for some strange as heck reason are capable of shooting Bullets and making them blow up..... That I do find weird... but I won't question it, since the Kongs are so awesome. Dk's the true King of the Jungle, and Diddy's a Ninja Monkey. And they work perfectly together! Dk hasn't been this cool since Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong 64. I remember when I was yonger how I'd publically sing the Dk Rap. Now THAT'S cool. :p I wish Dk had his Coconut Gun, or that Tiny or King-K-Rool were in Brawl, but the Kong's STILL kick butt. He deserved his own Cartoon show... wait... HE DID HAVE HIS OWN CARTOON SHOW! Dk and Diddy are just flat out awesome... This round BELONGS to the Kongs.

TP

Smash Master
As I said before, heads will roll if Two Captains and Great Invasion meet before the finals. MK Encounter and DK/DK should meet them in the semis.

Great Invasion.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I'm glad you people are being smart again. There really isn't much comparison between a scene involving a Monkey wanting to show two Space Furries his Gorilla,

and a scene as dramatic and special as the Great Invasion. I still get ticked off at Hitler-Dorf using his cannon. I still smile when I see the Haliberd approach. I jump up and yell at the Haliberd to try to command it to dodge the lazers. I still get shocked when it gets destroyed. I fly into the air cheering when I see all of the fighters appear. Then I go completely fanboy-nuts when I see the Dragoon. Omg Dragoon = Uberness. And then I laugh at poor Olimar and his ship. :p

It looks like "Diddy Kong's appeal to Falco" is being just as badly ***** by the "Great Invasion" as Diddy does to Falco and Fox, and as Bowser does to the Princess once Dedede is done with her, Ness and Luigi. :p

Frown

poekmon
1) This was strung together at the last minute, so the quality is kind of crappy.
2) There are 3 individual mini-comics.
3) I vote for the Great invasion.
You cannot grasp the true form of Tyfighter's post
But... but... that thing has nothing to do with the great invasion! :(

Disappointed Frown is disappointed.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
That does have nothing to do with the Great Invasion... and the Fire looks like the Lava from Super Mario Sunshine..... interesting pic, none the less though... OMG THAT'S GIYGAS! THAT'S THE NESS BOSS! OMG YOU UNLEASHED GIYGAS! RUN AWAY!

Top Bottom