• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Aww... I feel Special.... Roy_owns welcomed me back. Now I'm all happy and warm inside...

Speaking of being warm, the FireFlower should never be excluded from anything. Mario doesn't naturally shoot Fireballs, or else he'd just shoot Bowser out of the Sky whenever he'd try to steal the princess. Infact, Mario is quite weak by himself. He needs powerups to help him! Whether it's a Leaf to allow him to fly, or a Mushroom to ...enlarge himself... or the legendary Flower of Flames, Mario has always ...enhanced his body... using items. And the FireFlower is kick butt. It needs to be chargeable so that Mario can shoot Fireballs with it, but anyone who forsakes the mighty FireFlower is a racist. Screw you people, Garden Mama is fun (or so my sister wants to think). And Italians rock too!

However, when it comes to the new items, there is no better option but the Pitfall. Dude, all the years of Team Rocket traping Pikachu in little traps, finally he gets his just revenge against everyone that laughed at him. Plus, people could see those other Pitfalls, but can't see these. You can throw them at people to ensure an instant, comical face-palm if they are on a platform, or you can even use them to create a Meteor Smash, by throwing them at an airborn enemy, and watching them hit the bottom of the stage faster than Gannon and Captain Falcon's Epic-Kicks. That's so awesomesauce!

But the Smoke Ball... that is not Awesomesauce... that's Epic Fail Sauce... first of all, they do absolutely nothing.... second of all, the colorscheme is horrible... third, they do absolutely nothing.... 4th, you can still see yourself and other people in them (even if you're like Pikachu Sized)... 5th, they do nothing... 6th, the Smash Bros characters might be drug-addicts, or else this item has no use.... 7th, it does nothing... 8th, it does nothing... 9th, it does nothing... and 10th, IT DOES NOTHING! There's 10 Reasons why the Smoke Ball is Worthless, and should be removed. Triping has gotten me in better situations than the Meth Ball.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Pitfall put Smoke Ball in a hole... but a Fire Flower grew out of it.
(12-4-1)

Post of the Day: Da-D-Mon-109

Round 2! Today will be Blast Box Vs. Dragoon.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
♣ Dragoon Star, (I think that's what it was called). ♥
THE DRAGOON STAR!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO MERE STAR COULD POSSIBLY PALE TO THE POWER OF THE LEGENDARY DRAGOON!

A Machine so Powerful, it over-rides Final Smashes. It deserves to BE a Final Smash!

An Item so staggeringly great, it can take out 3 campy Snakes at 0% damage with 1 shot. Who could possibly claim to be that great? Not even Falcon's Epic Knee is that cool.

A weapon so fast, it can even hit MetaKnight! That's something all you "BAN METAKNIGHT" people should smile about on the inside.

One of the few items WORTHY of being featured in a cutscene, and used to cut through the Subspace Gunship (which destroyed the Haliberd, which was riggly powered up over the GreatFox) WITH ONE STRIKE! It ripped through the ship as if it was Tissue Paper!

How on earth can anyone possibly think that a little explosive box compares to the legendary Air-Ride Machine of the Sky!?! The Dragoon is like the Triforce of Brawl! Everyone runs to try to combine the 3 pieces, and if they successfully do, then they can use the ULTIMATE POWER to gain Victory! Can the BlastBox do that? Nope. :p

Ange

Smash Lord
DRAGOON IS THE WORST ITEM IN THE UNIVERSE.

What the hell, people? That thing turns the match into a wild goose chase.
The Dragoon actually involves hand-to-hand combat, while the Blast Box does not. :p

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Dragoon because it is better then that dumb box. Plus, ever played Kirby's Air Ride?

Top Bottom