• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

§leepy God

Smash Master
Star Rod has never failed me in a match before. The Home Run Bat fail me too many times, (except for Ness's Home Run Bat :p). So my vote is Star Rod.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Star Rod, because the series it comes from is too good to say Homerun Bat.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Home-Run Bat. It's better at everything the Star Rod is.

Splice

Smash Hero
its a hard choice. the star rod shoots projectiles, which is awesome, and its from KIRBY!!!!!!
But, Home-Run bat is Overpowered.

Home Run Bat .

Shadia

Smash Cadet
star rods pretty sweet cause it shoots projectiles, but bat = "instant kill" if you have good timing. I prefer the bat because even if you can't hit with it, throwing it does awesome KO's too.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
star rods pretty sweet cause it shoots projectiles, but bat = "instant kill" if you have good timing. I prefer the bat because even if you can't hit with it, throwing it does awesome KO's too.
A well-timed star rod throw can be death as medium percentages because of the ridiculous trajectory it sends your opponent.

But...

HRC is awesome.

Home-Run Bat.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Golden hammer, a hammer without running the risk of losing it's head... PERFECT!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Bumper. The Golden Hammer was one of the worst, if not THE worst item addition to Brawl. As if the normal hammer wasn't already enough. <_<

Frown

poekmon
Bumper. The Golden Hammer was one of the worst, if not THE worst item addition to Brawl. As if the normal hammer wasn't already enough. <_<
BUT LOOK ATT DEDEDE

Seriously: The only reason I'm voting for it because it allows me to experience the sight of a penguin swinging two hammers like a wind-up toy.

Lovely

Smash Lord

♣ But the Golden Hammer rarely comes, and this item also backfire and it has the Wrecking Crew Power Up theme. D: ♥

♣ Golden Hammer ♥

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
I have returned! MUHAHAHAHA! THE DEMON IS BACK!

But back to this, Golden Hammer is for the win. Dedede can dual-wield hammers, people can float with them, and the squeaky hammer is fun as heck to play with.

Edit:HOLY CRAP! I HAVE 600 POSTS OF THE DAY! THAT'S FRIGGING AWESOME!

:flame:

roy_owns

Smash Lord
The Bumper just squeaked in!

Good to have you back Da-D-Mon-109

Post of the Day: Frown

Today will be Fire Flower Vs. Somke Ball Vs. Pitfall (the two most voted will advance instead of just one)

Top Bottom