• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
five dollllaaaaaa. bring eugene too, and that other guy. I wanna hit up tremendous after the tournament. btw, if we can get money/rides. who wants to hit up tremendous after this tournament? some bomb *** chinese food after a day of smash should attract everyone.

that's ofcourse if I can make it/come.
yeye imma bring eugene.
ugh yeah im down for some tremendous LOL though im sure im gonna need housing for this tourney. please make it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Josh, if I can make it, please house me. Not because of the smash, but like man I never bump into you. I miss the 50% GIMP 4 DOLLA!! :laugh::laugh:

Stos: man ask Imadh about it. I'm sure if he reads this he's gonna go nuts cuz smash + chinese is 2gud. And if we're stranded, we'll make ryan and bernard pay the cab LOLLL

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
would anyone be angry if i got this moved to a week after? like instead of feb 21st, feb 28..
i have surgery on the 18th so i know for sure that i can't make it, but i wanna go to this so bad lol
i'll have to see if it's even possible to make it on the 28th though. hopefully i'm not messing up anyone's plans for this for asking it to be delayed. if it does for a lot of people, just forget about it then grmo

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

i wouldn't. like i always say, "if there's no link, there's no point."
do you need a ride for this?

im gonna ask my dad for a ride.

Andy i think the best day for this tourney before your surgery.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ill come 4 brawl lol
lol tremendous is sickk everyone goes there after midnight blem lmaoo

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
i talked to grmo about it
if it was a week earlier, it would be on valentines day =[
i dunno, asking to move it 2 weeks earlier would be too much.
the tournament already seems to have a solid confirmed date... grmo has to make arrangements and stuff and the 21st is open for the venue and he has to look into other times so it might not even be possible.
if he could change the date, would everyone be okay with it? the last thing i want is to change the date to a time when a lot of people wouldn't be able to make it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
oh **** its grmo. Man I soooo gotta come to this. I think the date is good as is but I wouldn't mind if it was moved to the week after. I'd need housing in that case though (grmo;)) since I'd be going to the brampton tourney the next day. Super epic weekend of smash would be sweet.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Will probly come to this, Sanuzi can you still give me a ride? I'll pay what ya ask.

If not, as always, whoever can give me a ride I'll pay for all gas, more if necessary.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Will probly come to this, Sanuzi can you still give me a ride? I'll pay what ya ask.

If not, as always, whoever can give me a ride I'll pay for all gas, more if necessary.
Most likely not, sorry. My parents live right beside the tourney venue, so I'll be staying there for the weekend.

I'll let you know if anything changes though, i.e, I may be able to pick you up on my way back to my parent's house. It would have to be on Friday and you'd have to stay the night. Most likely a full car though, sorry.

Bernard, I'll house you I guess... not that I want to or anything. In fact, I hate your guts. lol :p

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
"- All events will be done with brackets, not pools."

Does this mean you're paying 10 bucks and if you fail really hard, you only get to play 2 games? assuming that its double elimination.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
I might be come to this. iunno. not really into the game anymore but it never really hurts. Would appreciate a ride if anyone from the Scarborough (close to the Scarborough region in North York) is going and can give me a ride. *looks towards Mike and David* would be fun considering that I haven't played for too long but between now and then I'm sure that I can get a bunch of practice in. =)

Oh yeah also... why Great Bay in teams?? =S I just don't understand why you would put it in there. Then again I haven't been to a tourney in quite a while so yeah I just don't think that its that great of a stage.

Also housing would be nice if possible. If somehow I come across a small TV in my moving job I will pick it up and see if it works =) I am good for a cube and melee and 1 extra controller at the least. Not bringing my Wii though. Too much work =P

So yeah see you guys there I guess.

PS: MAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *poke* sup. we need to chill and I can try to fix your compuuuter!

bye now

idea

Smash Master
I need housing. T_T
can anyone house me?

*looks at josh or grmo*

:D
yeah, someone please house all three of us =D we're really fun and totally house-trained.

"- All events will be done with brackets, not pools."

Does this mean you're paying 10 bucks and if you fail really hard, you only get to play 2 games? assuming that its double elimination.
yeah, wait, what?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
If this was moved to the 28th of feb then it would be like

Feb 28 - Grmo's tourney
March 1 - Supercansir's tourney

2 tourneys. one right after the other.

Can you handle it? I know I can't.

Also, put me down for this.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
oh **** Its Grmo. Man I Soooo Gotta Come To This. I Think The Date Is Good As Is But I Wouldn't Mind If It Was Moved To The Week After. I'd Need Housing In That Case Though (grmo;)) Since I'd Be Going To The Brampton Tourney The Next Day. Super Epic Weekend Of Smash Would Be Sweet.
i Need Housing. T_t
can Anyone House Me?

*looks At Josh Or Grmo*

:d
i Might Be Come To This. Iunno. Not Really Into The Game Anymore But It Never Really Hurts. Would Appreciate A Ride If Anyone From The Scarborough (close To The Scarborough Region In North York) Is Going And Can Give Me A Ride. *looks Towards Mike And David* Would Be Fun Considering That I Haven't Played For Too Long But Between Now And Then I'm Sure That I Can Get A Bunch Of Practice In. =)

Oh Yeah Also... Why Great Bay In Teams?? =s I Just Don't Understand Why You Would Put It In There. Then Again I Haven't Been To A Tourney In Quite A While So Yeah I Just Don't Think That Its That Great Of A Stage.

Also Housing Would Be Nice If Possible. If Somehow I Come Across A Small Tv In My Moving Job I Will Pick It Up And See If It Works =) I Am Good For A Cube And Melee And 1 Extra Controller At The Least. Not Bringing My Wii Though. Too Much Work =p

So Yeah See You Guys There I Guess.

Ps: Maaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccooooooooooooo!!! *poke* Sup. We Need To Chill And I Can Try To Fix Your Compuuuter!

Bye Now
oh Crap Yeah I Need Housing Too, For Friday And Saturday Night Plz
yeah, Someone Please House All Three Of Us =d We're Really Fun And Totally House-trained.

Yeah, Wait, What?
YES, I CAN HOUSE PEOPLE.

stupid site stole my caps

Also Andy, I don't even know if it's a confirmed date yet. If it is that date, I'll make sure you can come to the next one.

Anyway, time to get back to my marathon watching of Shakugan no Shana. afk sort of for a few hours.

Grmo

Smash Champion
we're so buttsecking at your house

no homo.

my Link + grmos Charcaters? thats like 06 fall tourney LOL.

i had to leave at like 5 LOL fail.
yeah that was pretty effed up

I think I beat all your characters except your DK

ROFLLMFAF

btw guys we fixed the basement, so it's all awesome and wicked now

no recording unfortunately, but it's not like i ever upload videos anyway so it doesn't matter.

also uh, i play fox, but all my other characters are bottom tiers. seriously, my mewtwo is better than my marth, so don't count on me using anyone higher than DK or falco if your link pisses me off enough. lmao

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah that was pretty effed up

I think I beat all your characters except your DK

ROFLLMFAF

btw guys we fixed the basement, so it's all awesome and wicked now

no recording unfortunately, but it's not like i ever upload videos anyway so it doesn't matter.

also uh, i play fox, but all my other characters are bottom tiers. seriously, my mewtwo is better than my marth, so don't count on me using anyone higher than DK or falco if your link pisses me off enough. lmao
i beat your all your charcaters with Link except shiek.. i was like :(
and then i went like falcon, dk, marth, falco and i just got *** *****.
im so bad in this game.

dont worry bby my link doesnt spam .. right guys ? =D

idea

Smash Master
yeah, wow, great bay AND mushroom kingdom 2? interesting teams matches.

four foxes on green greens...

no

four

FALCONS on green greens

!!!

edit: oh, and put me down as attending + accepting your offer of one house.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll come to this ^.^ I wanna go and face so actually good people unlike my friends :*( :3

Sanu

Smash Champion
okay don't bother changing it then grmo =[
hopefully i'll still see everyone at the brampton tournament!
Your friend isn't letting me go to the Brampton tourney so you won't see me D= A.Andy!!~~~ :(

Also, I can house anyone... and probably up to around 15 people. Just be sure you can get to the tourney yourself from my house (7314 Aldergrove Court), because I can't drive all 15 people. Or maybe I should limit it to only the amount of people that can fit in my car? Hmmm.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hopefully we can record matches in this tourney.
grmo put me down for a cube + accepting your housing offer.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Everything is updated. Also Josh, we can probably help get some people from your house to the tournament.

lmao, I stayed up all night until I finished SnS. F***ing good anime, go watch it.

In other news, FEBRUARY 21ST IS THE CONFIRMED DATE.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So I just saw Great Bay. Super banned for teams please. Ryan+Bernard there as double fox = GG
I was going to talk to Ryan about CPing that as double Fox. :(

Your friend isn't letting me go to the Brampton tourney so you won't see me D= A.Andy!!~~~ :(

Also, I can house anyone... and probably up to around 15 people. Just be sure you can get to the tourney yourself from my house (7314 Aldergrove Court), because I can't drive all 15 people. Or maybe I should limit it to only the amount of people that can fit in my car? Hmmm.
I'm coming to your house on the Friday night of that week. :)

Everything is updated. Also Josh, we can probably help get some people from your house to the tournament.

lmao, I stayed up all night until I finished SnS. F***ing good anime, go watch it.

In other news, FEBRUARY 21ST IS THE CONFIRMED DATE.
Grmooooo

No pools? Adnan and I are willing to do it. Right spider-nan?

Top Bottom