• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yayuhz muthafukka

if not that, then we should actually set up a crew battle tournament, single elim for Melee. We should get good at this since you know, we're gonna crew battle the americanos one day. We should develop ourselves for that so that you know... the nerves don't kill us/you guys.

Teams of 4, this might be gay and all, but >_> we can even make like 5/6 captains for this and go on through it with a "Snake Draft" system.

ex

pick order is:

capt1
capt2
capt3
capt4
capt4
capt3
capt2
capt1

:laugh: and make some sort of "You can't have more than 1 black smasher and gay smasher on 1 crew" :laugh:

Edit: JOSH IF I COME HOUSE ME ]: you haven't even accepted my request. And TREMENDOUS ANYONEEE???

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i agree with the all-falcon (side) tourney idea.

i also propose an all-falcon doubles event.
bahaha.
all-falcon double event, can we take of friendly fire? lmfao. its gonna **** so hard.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Edit: JOSH IF I COME HOUSE ME ]: you haven't even accepted my request. And TREMENDOUS ANYONEEE???
What request o.0 And sure, I'll house you

Listed:

Imadh
Bernard
Adnan (Who knows)?

If I forgot to add you to the list, boohoo, you're not invited. Nah, I just missed you.

lol josh come anyways LOL
a few people will probably fail at the last minute so just go =D
hopefully steve can find a better venue too so there doesn't have to be a stupid limit <_<
Aww, I hope he finds one. If he doesn't, I'll just pop by anyways. Brampton isn't that far from Sauga. Hopefully they're will be some spots open, lol, otherwise I'll just leave D=

Gichan

Smash Champion
Grmo, could you please change my name to Gi?

And could you also post that The Dud is selling shirts? I'll send you the pictures somehow, hopefully you still go on MSN. Thank you.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
count me and a few friends in to this, time for our nub debut haha

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
yayuhz muthafukka

if not that, then we should actually set up a crew battle tournament, single elim for Melee. We should get good at this since you know, we're gonna crew battle the americanos one day. We should develop ourselves for that so that you know... the nerves don't kill us/you guys.

Teams of 4, this might be gay and all, but >_> we can even make like 5/6 captains for this and go on through it with a "Snake Draft" system.

ex

pick order is:

capt1
capt2
capt3
capt4
capt4
capt3
capt2
capt1

:laugh: and make some sort of "You can't have more than 1 black smasher and gay smasher on 1 crew" :laugh:

ehehe, yeah. Crews are ****ing epic, I'm all for it.

Grmo, could you please change my name to Gi?

And could you also post that The Dud is selling shirts? I'll send you the pictures somehow, hopefully you still go on MSN. Thank you.
What's an MSN?

count me and a few friends in to this, time for our nub debut haha
Bring it on :flame:

Grmo upload the vids on your phone dammit. I want to hear my commentary lol.
IT WAS A CAMERA

Yeah, I'll do it.

Excuse me while I be an otaku for a moment (I just marathon'd another anime).

http://www.animeseason.com/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann/

To all anime freaks, WATCH THAT ONE NOW

IT'S THE MOST EPIC AWESOMENESS EVER

EDIT: I'M LEAVING THE PLANET FOR A FEW DAYS, SO I CAN'T UPDATE ANYTHING FROM JANUARY 29TH TO FEBRUARY 8TH.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo no pools confirmed? Any estimate on how much time there is for friendlies? I know I would get double eliminated immediately :(

Grmo

Smash Champion
Sooooo no pools confirmed? Any estimate on how much time there is for friendlies? I know I would get double eliminated immediately :(
We can't do pools, because they take way too long. Don't worry, there's usually about an hour beforehand for friendlies, and 3 hours after the tournament for them as well. Feel free to play friendlies during the tournament as well, although you could be kicked off at any time.

On that note, change your mindset! You won't get anywhere if you know you're going to lose. ;)

I'll post up a schedule later, but it'll need a little more thinking over.

good timing =]
starting of the sec. sem...
gj ! ^^
Is that a bit of sarcasm I'm sensing there?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ sorry but im ****** you no matter what.

wanna come skiing with me while drinking maple syrup ?

hopefully we have more tha just singles and doubles =D

Grmo

Smash Champion
I don't think I'll come...or alot of people for that matter if theres no pools (especially for brawl).
Would you rather have pools take all day and have no time for friendlies? Brawl's history tells us that it can take hours and throw the whole thing off schedule. I'm not interested in your attempts to pressure me in to making decisions. If you don't like it, then don't come. Didn't I already say that?

On that note, we are definitely not doing pools, and you should all know why. I understand that you're concerned about the amount of time you will get to spend playing, but if you've ever been to tournaments, you'll know that there's time for friendlies.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Can you add me to the attendees list? I'll probably do Melee singles only unless someone doesn't have a partner and wants to team with me...

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
lol BIMMY wtf so much hate on the scrubs won't even spell my name right

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
haha i know i'm just jk around to, this is gonna be me and my friends first tourney you guys go easy on us =)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Well if all you Brawl guys keep dropping out, there wont be any Brawl -.- Just talk to everyone else and get them to go. I heard Grmo tourny is raep, not fail mikey.

You should probably remove NIGRA and add my name. Also, I might need housing, anyone able to?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
no pools is scary, but i'll go along with it.

we have time for pools if we have enough set ups, ask percon/niko for insight. if there are no pools, i think a lot of people are gonna get screwed over, but whatever.

alex3

Smash Apprentice
Well if all you Brawl guys keep dropping out, there wont be any Brawl -.- Just talk to everyone else and get them to go. I heard Grmo tourny is raep, not fail mikey.

You should probably remove NIGRA and add my name. Also, I might need housing, anyone able to?
so wut jus mele den lyk ders no prob wif dat so nethin gud amirite guise

Top Bottom