• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Store in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Good idea.
Wrong idea for this game.

So naaah.. Only if it was like Marvel Vs. Capcom 2's store to buy characters, stages, and new colors, but for weapons like SC? Doesn't work out.
why not i mean think about it fox would be able to fight with or with out his staff, Marth could use diff weaps like, rapier, flchion, broadsword, etc

im just saying it would add alot more variety to the game. Like when they make a tier list they would have to make either several different ones or have to incorperate each persons different possibilities. :psycho:

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
why not i mean think about it fox would be able to fight with or with out his staff, Marth could use diff weaps like, rapier, flchion, broadsword, etc

im just saying it would add alot more variety to the game. Like when they make a tier list they would have to make either several different ones or have to incorperate each persons different possibilities. :psycho:
Trust me, I do not like that Idea. That would screw up the gameplay.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
interesting idea....i like it because i remember once u got like all the trophies the coins were completely useless....it would b cool if they actually had more meaning in this game....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher
lol like falco could buy that big blaster in h1roshi's sig :chuckle:

Top Bottom