• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Me and Dave were just talking and we really feel that Ricky (Rizakor) should be allowed in this crew. He is really good and he is a good person. You guys would get to like him really fast and it sucks that me and Dave are the only two NJ players in the crew. So guys really think about because I believe we'd benefit a lot from having him in the fam. HE ALSO THINKS LADY GAGA IS A GOD <3
lol. indeed. =D

Rizakor

Smash Cadet
I would love to join STPL. Mad cool people in this crew, and me and my static partner NAKAT could represent when we go to tournaments. If anybody in the clan wants to get to know me better, feel free to message me on AIM or whatever, just hit me up I'm always down to talk XD! And if you wanna test my smash skillz we can friendly any time, maybe try me out at the next tournament.

Oh, and yes, Lady Gaga ate my heart and then she ate my brain <3.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't think I've ever talked to Rizakor before... Idk Tyrell, it's usually you hanging out with the Montclair pplz when it comes to tourneys... :(

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't think I've ever talked to Rizakor before... Idk Tyrell, it's usually you hanging out with the Montclair pplz when it comes to tourneys... :(
John and Steven have and you didn't really know me until we talked that one night. PD didn't really know me until we actually hung out at Dooms saturday, but he was still kind enough to let me join. Besides there are only two NJ players in here. Oh Ricky isn't from Montclair he lives in West Orange lol.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Falco is an easy as **** char D: no practice required rly

<3 kevin

also steven are you stalking the girl in your avvie
No :(
I just stole it from some girl on AiB lol

as for the vote, I want to stay neutral, as I talk to Ricky on Skype from time to time, but was Vinnie said, I don't think were ready yet for new members. :/

I'll say yes. (Please don't hate me <<)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
There is seven of us 8 of us wouldn't be fine and he is a great person and another NJ player at that. You guys don't see it the from the way I do, but I just want someone else from my state to join us not only that I know everyone here would love em. One more member can't really do harm and we've had entry closed for quite some time now. Like really give the guy a chance.

I said yes and so did Dave. Who disagreed besides you?

Vinnie

Smash Master
There is seven of us 8 of us wouldn't be fine and he is a great person and another NJ player at that. You guys don't see it the from the way I do, but I just want someone else from my state to join us not only that I know everyone here would love em. One more member can't really do harm and we've had entry closed for quite some time now. Like really give the guy a chance.

I said yes and so did Dave. Who disagreed besides you?
I'm sure he's really nice, and as you said, we don't know him the way you do - a lot of us don't know him at all lol.

yes: Tyrell and Steven
no: Vinnie and Matt

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Im impartial either way. to stop a vote that isnt cared for from being equal to a vote that is strong in favor of one side, Im not voting. my vote would just be one I dont mind either way and would hurt the opposite side if I chose when Im not against the other side.

Zucco

Smash Master
Juice doesnt allow anyone into the crew if 2 people vote no. This is because we dont want to crew to become bloated and also because we only really want those who are close to us to be in. A crew shouldnt just be about gathering the best players possible, but more about being a group of close friends who enjoy each others company and hang out with eachother and **** like that.

Vinnie

Smash Master
That's real smart, and also, if the vote is 3-4 and Rizakor ends up joining, it would be awkward for the other 3 members...

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm sure he's really nice, and as you said, we don't know him the way you do - a lot of us don't know him at all lol.
It's not even only that. Think of how you got to know me. Now then me and John met at paradigm and got into a fight over something. When me and Steven were in a clan together we used to fight a lot I recall. I didn't know PD as much until Saturday. Me and Kevin didn't really talk until I got into this crew. Point is you can get to know people and have faith in who your crew members recommend. I wouldn't just recommend anybody for the sake of adding an extra member due to the fact having a lot of members is just plain ********.

*Shot down once again*

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

yes: Tyrell and Steven
no: Vinnie and Matt
Aka, why would they allow someone who they hardly know into their crew?

Tell Ricky if he gets a car, gives rides, loves loli's and Gaga, he pretty much is in this crew >.>
No offense to any of you.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Tyrell no more ****ing people

I DONT KNOW RICKY

HES A NICE GUY

NOBODY KNOWS HIM BUT YOU

PLEASE STOP

edit: plz dont take offense to this, i just got home and i have a TON of stuff to do... it's honestly how i feel

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I don't get the point of crews, it's not as if u couldn't hang out with ppl just because they're in other crews or because ur not in their crew.

The whole point of crews is gone lol, where a crew would enter a trnye and everyone would end up splitting the pot, crew battles? all of that is gone and will never happen again at least in Nj, possibly in smash lol.

Basically what zucco said.

Crews are to circle jerk around friends, and be cool lol, to keep close contact with the ppl in ur crew to organize when there's a trney or something.

There's no reason for ricky to feel left out or something, it's not as if he can't be friends with ppl from the crew or something,and hang out for training and stuff.

This is why idc about crews, SMASH PPL ARE JSUT A BIG CREW FOR ME <3

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't get the point of crews, it's not as if u couldn't hang out with ppl just because they're in other crews or because ur not in their crew.
As soon as the summer starts, we're going to have even more training sessions. This will help the crew develop as a whole... and the general skill will increase.

The whole point of crews is gone lol, where a crew would enter a trnye and everyone would end up splitting the pot, crew battles? all of that is gone and will never happen again at least in Nj, possibly in smash lol.
False; Minty, Dave, and I are all at the point where we have the ability to get into grand finals at tourneys. I've been in grand finals of 3 doubles tourneys in 2010 so far, and I've gotten 2nd (split for 2nd with blacka) and 4th in singles so far. Stop underrating us, just because you can't doesn't mean we can't.

Crews are to circle jerk around friends, and be cool lol, to keep close contact with the ppl in ur crew to organize when there's a trney or something.
kk you flat out don't know anything lol.

edit:
Nah it's completely understandable, I would be against letting someone I don't know well join too, so don't sweat it =P
thanks for understanding, man. Things may change down the road, we just aren't too familiar with you yet.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol pwii never knows anything, that or he has terrible wording.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
As soon as the summer starts, we're going to have even more training sessions. This will help the crew develop as a whole... and the general skill will increase.

False; Minty, Dave, and I are all at the point where we have the ability to get into grand finals at tourneys. I've been in grand finals of 3 doubles tourneys in 2010 so far, and I've gotten 2nd (split for 2nd with blacka) and 4th in singles so far. Stop underrating us, just because you can't doesn't mean we can't.

kk you flat out don't know anything lol.

edit:
thanks for understanding, man. Things may change down the road, we just aren't too familiar with you yet.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie plz dont brag about GT...
wtf are you talking about john, I'll admit that I'm awful in singles lol, is that what you want? I'm just stating that we have a chance at money, as a lot of us have made money at tourneys before >_> (he said we won't make money in a region like ny/nj)

intelligent response btw, pwii.

anyways, who is meeting up with us at the mall 2 Saturdays from now?

Top Bottom