• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Oscar $5 mm this Friday =/

Also I would love to go to the mall as long as I have someones house I can sleep at after and leave in the morning. Also what day is this because I hope I don't have a tournament to attend.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
lol i never said ur crew wasn't going make money, I think this crew is full of amazing players including urself,sorry if i was misunderstood, no need to get all sentimental, excuse my english lol always misunderstood. I was just saying that crews are not what they used to be.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Oscar $5 mm this Friday =/

Also I would love to go to the mall as long as I have someones house I can sleep at after and leave in the morning. Also what day is this because I hope I don't have a tournament to attend.
Don't call me by real name ever, call me pwii/pwiito, everyone calls me that, sure i guess, if we meet, u got me a bit semi-grounded -_- no a big deal tho, U should try to clear up things if Richards mom if u can.... talk to richard before if u do attempt lol, that ***** is grounded 4life. Also jordan bugging about his charger, hope u get it to him soon

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Don't call me by real name ever, call me pwii/pwiito, everyone calls me that, sure i guess, if we meet, u got me a bit semi-grounded -_- no a big deal tho, U should try to clear up things if Richards mom if u can.... talk to richard before if u do attempt lol, that ***** is grounded 4life. Also jordan bugging about his charged, hope u get it to him soon
Other people call you Oscar including Ricky so I will continue seeing as you call me Tyrell here and there. Anyway Richards mom wasn't mad at me I talked to her the same day I left. I cleared all that up and however I may have gotten you grounded my bad. ***** we will meet again you act like she hasn't grounded you for some dumb **** before.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
agreed. Selena has a weird face.
*** yo cat niggyyy.

imma go neutral, on this one

i haven't met you before at all ricky and don't know who u are, i'm sure your a great person as tyrell says but i have to see it to believe it =/ plus you gotta love selena too kkzz

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcN022DLqnA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDZJzJWiH4&playnext_from=TL&videos=E566yRurHuo

I HATE MKS THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE I HATE U ALL, I HOPE THEY GET SUCKED INTO LADY GAGAS BIG VAG HOLE OF ****

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol pwii never knows anything, that or he has terrible wording.
Lol that's so true!
Cool kid, but I swear that *****'s phonics need to get hooked up.

Don't call me by real name ever, call me pwii/pwiito, everyone calls me that
Yo, everyone does that to my boy SAGAT (Sasuke Also Greeted As Tyrell). You can call me by my name if you want.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so tomorrow is my last day in New York. I hope this post doesn't get ignored too! D: Does anyone want to smash? I'm in queens and willing to train it up to a fest location!

please ;_;

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Heero, stfu, u just troll me all the time
Because you spelled my tag right, I will congratulate you.
Jose trolls me all the time too Oscar. It's starting to aggravate me, but that's why you gotta love him sometimes.
Lol I'm just messing with you man, but really if it does aggravate you that much, speak up. Secondly, don't let my small comments get to you, I'm usually just messing around. I mean look at Zucs, I wrote a blog about why that kid should get hit by a car and always talk about how much I hate him, but I heart that kid.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
*** yo cat niggyyy.

imma go neutral, on this one

i haven't met you before at all ricky and don't know who u are, i'm sure your a great person as tyrell says but i have to see it to believe it =/ plus you gotta love selena too kkzz

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcN022DLqnA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDZJzJWiH4&playnext_from=TL&videos=E566yRurHuo

I HATE MKS THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE I HATE U ALL, I HOPE THEY GET SUCKED INTO LADY GAGAS BIG VAG HOLE OF ****
:/ I don't wanna be near that ugly tramp, let alone her vag.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Because you spelled my tag right, I will congratulate you.

Lol I'm just messing with you man, but really if it does aggravate you that much, speak up. Secondly, don't let my small comments get to you, I'm usually just messing around. I mean look at Zucs, I wrote a blog about why that kid should get hit by a car and always talk about how much I hate him, but I heart that kid.
I knew you were joking but I was already upset about something so that wasn't the time to go and do it.

Vinnie

Smash Master
We aren't doing any crew battles, there are only really 3 of us that would survive.

edit: unless we can use Doom. Since, you know...

Zucco

Smash Master
3v3!

That would be up to Doom though I doubt he would want to fight his own crew with money on the line.

Vinnie

Smash Master
3v3!

That would be up to Doom though I doubt he would want to fight his own crew with money on the line.
Me, Minty, and Dave...

Shadow, Atomsk, Fatal?

we'd need miracles and extreme flukes lol. Although personally I think Minty can beat Fatal, since he ***** every snake in his path except for Ally (even though it was really really close).

Zucco

Smash Master
Fatal is never down here, or when he is its not very often. If Fatal is actually at something we are all at then sure but if not ill take his place. Everyone go to PSI2 <<<<<<< cause ima be there.

Ninjaedd would beat you all without dropping stocks though.

Vinnie

Smash Master
lol. Also I'm pretty confident we'd at least do well in a 3v3 vs SWR's Ksizzle, Nairo, and cable... well Minty can beat everyone in SWR except for Ksizzle and maybe Nairo, but I can beat Nairo (even though both matches were pretty close last time). I also think I'd do well vs ksizzle.

Idk y I'm still talking about it though, it probably won't happen and crew battles are sorta dumb if we know we would lose anyway.

also, stpl needs to come to my house 2 saturdays from now. It's memorial day weekend, we have that monday off.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hey guys good stuff at Gametable =) you guys are really impressive. I had to play like 3 of ya lol and none of them were easy for me to win. Keep doing your thing, I'm rooting for you guys

Jash

Smash Lord
Well I'm a little intimidated by the millions of zillions of MKs that'll probably be there but I shall train hard to destroy him, so I've decided to go.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yes! Are you flying and/or rooming with Will, Kirin, PD, and I? I had no Idea you were coming XD and we need people to lower the price of the hotel lol.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
*highlights Jash's text to be able to read it*
YO! MM me sometime =D either the ditto which u hate (and suck at lol)if I remember correctly, or MK vs TL, which is doodoo for poor Toony =(
5 bucks! >=3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
pretty sure we're the only NY/NJ crew without a gay person
I can fix that.

wtf? who? not me lol just cuz I dont like WOMEN doesnt mean I dont like FEMALES xD

I vote my Toon Link plushie as our new mascot =3 *giggles like a gay person that isnt in our crew*

Word, Peach vs. DK is solid for Peach.

Me and Dave were just talking and we really feel that Ricky (Rizakor) should be allowed in this crew. He is really good and he is a good person. You guys would get to like him really fast and it sucks that me and Dave are the only two NJ players in the crew. So guys really think about because I believe we'd benefit a lot from having him in the fam. HE ALSO THINKS LADY GAGA IS A GOD <3
The other stuff is fine but he's not exactly good yet, lol.

*highlights Jash's text to be able to read it*
YO! MM me sometime =D either the ditto which u hate (and suck at lol)if I remember correctly, or MK vs TL, which is doodoo for poor Toony =(
5 bucks! >=3
You're going to get *****.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
lol. Also I'm pretty confident we'd at least do well in a 3v3 vs SWR's Ksizzle, Nairo, and cable... well Minty can beat everyone in SWR except for Ksizzle and maybe Nairo, but I can beat Nairo (even though both matches were pretty close last time). I also think I'd do well vs ksizzle.

Idk y I'm still talking about it though, it probably won't happen and crew battles are sorta dumb if we know we would lose anyway.

also, stpl needs to come to my house 2 saturdays from now. It's memorial day weekend, we have that monday off.
I am also good -_- (Im so tired of being an uknown/underdog) I will survive in a crew battle without a doubt. If you were at JG's smashfest when we had Draft crews you would've seen how well I did. Anyway I will come, but like I need your address so PM me it. Oh by the way don't think I forgot, I am going to take whatever hat I see at your house.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I am also good -_- (Im so tired of being an uknown/underdog)
You can play at an above average level but IMO you can't really survive much against each crews' top players.

I will survive in a crew battle without a doubt. If you were at JG's smashfest when we had Draft crews you would've seen how well I did.
read above

Anyway I will come, but like I need your address so PM me it.
awesome! Dave, too?

Oh by the way don't think I forgot, I am going to take whatever hat I see at your house.
D:

Top Bottom