• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry about cancelling it my mom got really sick but then my grandma passed out so i was kinda meh >_<

just had some close friends over to relax me

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie i love how u call me out on this when all you is make ****ing asian jokes, then try to call me the bad guy, and basically being a complete attention ***** nd ****
Are you joking? Wow.

vcannino93 (12:02:14 AM):hot
not a golfer207 (12:15:28 AM):ur a nerd
vcannino93 (12:15:33 AM):http://www2.peta.org/site/PageServer?pagename=skinned_alive&c=weekly_enews
vcannino93 (12:15:47 AM):makes me very sad
not a golfer207 (12:15:57 AM):http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html
vcannino93 (12:17:14 AM):http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/joejonas.jpg

It started like that. YOU started it. Then I was just playing around until you further pulled up... internet statistics and information to try to prove that I'm fat or something. All of this is really forgivable... up until this point...

where you raided swf, posted in various topics about how I'm fat and should kill myself, trying to degrade me in every way possible because of it.

**** you.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
^ best advice a man can give no lies.

you both are kewl though pgn can be a pain in the neck i have love for you guys dont be mad at each other :(

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Stop ****ing fighting! You two should both stop **** talking **** since you each get offended and don't know when to stop. It's completely pointless, we are all like a fam and this is coming from a member who doesn't want to see **** like this happening!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Guys, chill the **** out. No reason to hate. If someone's sensitive about a joke you made, just don't make it again. And to the person who was upset about said joke, don't opt to retaliate with another offensive joke.

btw asian and fat people suck

Vinnie

Smash Master
You gotta be in it to actually know.

Rethinking me being in this whole thing, though.

inb4 a joke about this situation, or another person saying "stop fighting"

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Life doesn't work that way, at all. With this mentality, you can freely say anything to anyone with no filter without consequences.
We've already been through this so many times before. With different members (one which would be me :laugh:)
It's just going to end the same way like the other times, everyone is one big happy family.

just kick him in the nutz.
lol
You love my nuts.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Vinnie if you know you aren't obese why the hell are you letting it get to you? If you know you shouldn't commit suicide why are you listening to him. John just relax with some of the things you say and you too Vinnie since you make racist Asian jokes for some reason. You two are both going to make up and everything will be normal again or at least take this problem off of the crew page because it's really dumb. Handle this over AIM or in person over a nice cup of tea.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
U all should just handle things with a fist fight, Minty should keep on saying mean things to Vinnie, simply because ur pissed and u gotta let it all out, Vinnie is loosing the fight now, Making up doesn't solve anything, more problems will arise later. U start it and u end it, WITH SLAVERY AND DEATH!!!!!!!!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
U all should just handle things with a fist fight, Minty should keep on saying mean things to Vinnie, simply because ur pissed and u gotta let it all out, Vinnie is loosing the fight now, Making up doesn't solve anything, more problems will arise later. U start it and u end it, WITH SLAVERY AND DEATH!!!!!!!!
I think I speak for everyone here in this crew, but...
worst attempt to being funny.

Dice Try!

:laugh:

Top Bottom