• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
For pride, not moneh... not ready to put money on this crew yet. After we get Hippie to be Boss status which will happen around mid summer, and like, Matt to transfer over his doubles godliness to singles, then sure.

As for psi2, I doubt I'm going... it's the weekend between my finals lol.
Wow... I'm gonna tear like a baby.
My love for Vinn-nay is dead!

On another note, every time I hear Alejandro, I think of ScoobySnax and this crew :D

Vinnie

Smash Master
So John decides to randomly IM me with

not a golfer207 (12:15:28 AM):ur a nerd

and just starts up stuff, trying to tell me I'm obese (when truthfully I'm just slightly overweight, pointed out by doctors, gym teachers, specializers, tests, friends, family members, etc).

after a long argument about it, about how I can't see my toes when I stand up and "how do you live with yourself", etc... and him going all over swf trying to tell me, publicly, that I should kill myself for being "fat", he blocks me.

Some friend, eh?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
what the **** you kids

also i just need matchup exp vinnie lol im pretty much going all marth now in singles so hopefully i can learn more. I know I learned a lot just practicing for a little bit in the Bronx lol

I need to play pplzzzz

Vinnie

Smash Master
The thingy in 2 weeks on that Saturday is canceled. In order for everybody to come, I'd need eight people over is outrageous (anything past around four people is really outrageous anyway). Also with the complications that John and I had tonight, I can't really see it happening. We should go to a smash event instead!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm very jelous of the music in your opening Vinnie. How did you do this? I asked Mike Haze before but he ***** Falco so hard that he doesn't respond to the people who main them.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm very jelous of the music in your opening Vinnie. How did you do this? I asked Mike Haze before but he ***** Falco so hard that he doesn't respond to the people who main them.
lol! Get a mod to embed the music code stuff. I got it from the md/va pr thread. *points at chibo's post on the first page*

NAKAT

Smash Champion
The thingy in 2 weeks on that Saturday is canceled. In order for everybody to come, I'd need eight people over is outrageous (anything past around four people is really outrageous anyway). Also with the complications that John and I had tonight, I can't really see it happening. We should go to a smash event instead!!
I don't get it, why would you need 8 there is only 7 of us? As for John you'll get over it.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
So John decides to randomly IM me with

not a golfer207 (12:15:28 AM):ur a nerd

and just starts up stuff, trying to tell me I'm obese (when truthfully I'm just slightly overweight, pointed out by doctors, gym teachers, specializers, tests, friends, family members, etc).

after a long argument about it, about how I can't see my toes when I stand up and "how do you live with yourself", etc... and him going all over swf trying to tell me, publicly, that I should kill myself for being "fat", he blocks me.

Some friend, eh?
The thing with John is...he doesn't know when to stop. Don't let his **** bother you in the slightest...he's just some horrible troll :p
...Cause we all know offline...he's just noting...

:(
Can't go if a lot of money is involved, and the fact I still have to pay you means chances are less likely of going if more money is involved ><

what the **** you kids

also i just need matchup exp vinnie lol im pretty much going all marth now in singles so hopefully i can learn more. I know I learned a lot just practicing for a little bit in the Bronx lol

I need to play pplzzzz
Main Ness!

Why are u all always fighting each other lmao, with stupid things. da ****?
So if people start picking at you with stuff you don't enjoy, your not going to do anything?
cool story bro

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Oscar nobody is fighting one another and don't so they before you get something started. People have disagreements and you can't expect an argument to never break out in a crew or with friends period. I wouldn't classify two minor incidents as "Always fighting". Anyway If you can't have a lot of people over invite me and Dave at least lol I have a suprise I wanted to bring Vinnie.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
For pride, not moneh... not ready to put money on this crew yet. After we get Hippie to be Boss status which will happen around mid summer, and like, Matt to transfer over his doubles godliness to singles, then sure.
If I was in the crew, would you lay down a few bucks? :)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
you guys should stop being little kids lol it's mad dumb. Honestly if we're in a crew and we're supposed to be respected and just fight with each other it kinda defeats the purpose. John stop being a troll and everyone just ignore him when he says stuff >.>

christ **** @ me being the second oldest member of this crew

NAKAT

Smash Champion
you guys should stop being little kids lol it's mad dumb. Honestly if we're in a crew and we're supposed to be respected and just fight with each other it kinda defeats the purpose. John stop being a troll and everyone just ignore him when he says stuff >.>

christ **** @ me being the second oldest member of this crew
I am second youngest -_-.

Zucco

Smash Master
I am the older member in this crew.

I am the youngest member in this crew as well.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Vinnie i love how u call me out on this when all you is make ****ing asian jokes, then try to call me the bad guy, and basically being a complete attention ***** nd ****

i quit this crew

Prawn

Smash Master
so much trollin goin on in here, SPOILER ALERT: vinnie and minty are still butt buddies

now do you mother****as want some NE Ice in this crew or not

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i wish i had a ride too tyrell.

every1 wishes we had cars and drives.

the real men take the ****ty mta and spend their gay *** money on it.

actually **** the mta, i'm bringing my bike, it's only 7 hrs from long island to the bronx LMAO *** THE MTA SON!!!

Top Bottom