• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter x Tekken

Sariku

Smash Master
Because you know, the game isn't going to come out till 2012 and still has potentially over a year to be polished, which it inevitably will. And Capcom isn't working on at least two other fighting games right now (SSFIVAE and MvC3). Just give it time. It's still in early stages.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Actually, there's the rumor that AE will have one last run of balancing before being released. Marvel on the other hand, if that Twitter can be taken to heart, is done with.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Because you know, the game isn't going to come out till 2012 and still has potentially over a year to be polished, which it inevitably will. And Capcom isn't working on at least two other fighting games right now (SSFIVAE and MvC3). Just give it time. It's still in early stages.
I'm well aware of that. I'm just commenting on what I see. It is what it is.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I just hope they lose the flashy colors and redo the lifebars. Animations need a lot of touching up but they got time for that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm ok with the general layout of the lifebars, but I don't like EX Flash colors. They look like someone splatted paint on them.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I honestly don't care about graphics in fighting games.

I'd play a fighting game that was nothing but hitboxes on screen. At least then it wouldn't be ambiguous about what hit where.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Nobodies posting here because of AE/AH3/BBCS2/MK9 if you were wondering. The hype will come sooner or later.
Yea, I pretty much play every current fighter there is (which the exception of Blazblue).

Hopefully if Capcom does release a new trailer or possibly an e3 demo then I'm pretty sure the hype would dramatically scale up.

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well that's...interesting.

I feel like Cole could fit in with the SFxT cast though.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Man, I really want to play as Cole in a fighting game, but Capcom has not done anything that makes me want to play their fighters. :(

I don't like how they made Cole muscley either, but whatever.

Is Cole Vita exclusive?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I was really surprised when I saw the video. I wonder if there will be any other characters that aren't SF or Tekken characters in the roster.
I should have linked to the video first
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html
Go to about 9:50:00 in. I would have posted it before but I shut down the window in a mix of confusion and disgust.

I don't like how they made Cole muscley either, but whatever.
He looks like Chuck Greene with downs syndrome on roid rage.
EDIT: Cole is going to be on "all SCE platforms," so he's in the PS3 too.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Hey, the have the rest of E3 to show the gameplay mechanics and get out rest of the trailers, pictures, real characters
especially after the hinted Alex/Hugo pairing.
, etc

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Alex for you, Hugo for me. :cool:

I really want Urien. Only character I care about. <3 Hugo though and he's going to have comboes in this game which scares me.

OmegaXXII

So... Will Cole be showing up in the PS3 version as well?

I was overwhelmed to see Cole announced, i'm definetly looking forward to the Vita version of this game :)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Capcom should just retcon the whole thing, make it that Poison was always a woman or was always a post-op or always a pre-op, just don't keep it a different thing in each region -_-

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, but she was real there would problems, because I would try, a lot, and then she has a ****, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Is anyone worried about counter assault potentially centralizing the game? Of course, this is a work in progress so it may be nowhere near as bad as it's been shown so far.

Also, if they haven't already, they need to upgrade the butts on Chun and Cammy.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is anyone worried about counter assault potentially centralizing the game? Of course, this is a work in progress so it may be nowhere near as bad as it's been shown so far.

Also, if they haven't already, they need to upgrade the butts on Chun and Cammy.
The Gamespot video of the new counter assault or whatever looks much better than that IGN one.
I think that after ironing it out a bit, it'll be great. I'm hoping for some creative stuff with it similar to Custom Combos and MvC's crossover combos.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Cammys *** is so flat and nasty.

But yeah I hope this game doesn't turn into MvC. :\
When I saw that video with Ono and Harada, I instantly though that. Oh God, the unblockables.

Based off of what we know, what would you want changed? I want less damage and a more intuitive way to switch between characters.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
When I saw that video with Ono and Harada, I instantly though that. Oh God, the unblockables.

Based off of what we know, what would you want changed? I want less damage and a more intuitive way to switch between characters.
Itt won't be MvC because you most likely won't be able to super. The main problem in MvC was the chip, you couldn't do anything about it.

OmegaXXII

Yea, let's hope some of those mechanics work effectively for Tekken characters as well.

And yes, big booties and boobies FTW!! :cool:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Define big because a person's ideal T&A vary from person to person.

Top Bottom